Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Im pretty skinny, like you can see my ribs..

Yuck :L

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

SChique00 wrote: »

Good man - agree totally with your nutrition plan, but is the exercise plan sustainable long term? Like have you kept it up? :)

I sustained it until I started doing it like bodybuilders (high weights low reps)

One more thing .You said that getting a six pack is down to a lower body fat but just remember what body fat is dependent on genetics .I got mine at 12% some people might not get it till about 8%

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

That's snot very nice! :P

You just need to bulk up a little bit, Nathan - maybe join a gym or if your school has one use that one? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Don't Judge Tubs.. ;)

That's snot very nice! :P

You just need to bulk up a little bit, Nathan - maybe join a gym or if your school has one use that one? :)
    Yea, but shur.. :L

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

You just need to eat right and do some exercise - but maybe I'm over-simplifying it :P I was aiming for one myself, but I don't think I could get my body fat down that low :L
    I have like the beginnings of a 6 pack, and Im like 'NOOOOO I dont want you!! Go AWAY!' :o
    Im not like boney, you cant see my ribs or anything, so I cant complain about that :L

Didn't know that - thanks! :) I've always stayed away from it because you only need long, lean muscles for boxing, they don't necessarily need to be bulky - and as well as that the tubs of powder can be very expensive, especially when there are plenty of homemade alternatives out there :)

Exceptionally expensive. I spend about 150 cuid on whey and casein each month . Then the other supplements I take like creatine, digestive enzymes, multi-vitamins fish oil tablets.

Indiego wrote: »
    I have like the beginnings of a 6 pack, and Im like 'NOOOOO I dont want you!! Go AWAY!' :o
    Im not like boney, you cant see my ribs or anything, so I cant complain about that :L
    Im Not That Bothered With My Body, I Just Wouldnt Mind Bulking Up A Bit.. ;)

I sustained it until I started doing it like bodybuilders (high weights low reps)

One more thing .You said that getting a six pack is down to a lower body fat but just remember what body fat is dependent on genetics .I got mine at 12% some people might not get it till about 8%

Ah right - I tend to stick to lowish weights at 3 sets of twenty :L I don't use free weights all that much, though - I focus a lot on resistance training but I'm trying to incorporate more cardio into my routines because it's an area that needs improving - I have good stamina but I appreciate that anything that gets your heart rate up is a good thing, and cardio is the obvious way to go :)

How do you find out your body fat % in the first place, in order to measure it?

Don't Judge Tubs.. ;)

Jeez Nathan wtf?

• Advertisement

Exceptionally expensive. I spend about 150 cuid on whey and casein each month . Then the other supplements I take like creatine, digestive enzymes, multi-vitamins fish oil tablets.

The only supplements I take are zinc tablets and vitamin B complex tablets - thinking of taking Eskimo oil for my hair and skin; have you ever tried them?

Have a feeling this sort of discussion is taking place somewhere in the Health and Fitness forum! :p

Jeez Nathan wtf?
    I Kid, I Kid.. :)

I Kid, I Kid.. :)

You better.. that ****s not on.

You better.. that ****s not on.
    Aww, I Was Joking.. Sorry.. :(

The only supplements I take are zinc tablets and vitamin B complex tablets - thinking of taking Eskimo oil for my hair and skin; have you ever tried them?

Have a feeling this sort of discussion is taking place somewhere in the Health and Fitness forum! :p

Yuck I hate tablets, I refuse to take them.

DAFUQ? I would gladly take that six-pack off you :D Appreciate it, woman!

Nathan, were you talking about Ryan Tubs? He is my future husband, yaknow ;)

Funny how guys spend hours in the gym trying to get a six pack but one just appears on you and you're pissed.

And how did screaming at your six pack go to get rid of it go .?

Funny how guys spend hours in the gym trying to get a six pack but one just appears on you and you're pissed.

bit of an overstatement slow and steady

Ah right - I tend to stick to lowish weights at 3 sets of twenty :L I don't use free weights all that much, though - I focus a lot on resistance training but I'm trying to incorporate more cardio into my routines because it's an area that needs improving - I have good stamina but I appreciate that anything that gets your heart rate up is a good thing, and cardio is the obvious way to go :)

How do you find out your body fat % in the first place, in order to measure it?

I get it done in my gym using calipers and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

A Cushion For The Pushin.. ;)

*More.

Good god. Also, too true.

• Advertisement

DAFUQ? I would gladly take that six-pack off you :D Appreciate it, woman!

Nathan, were you talking about Ryan Tubs? He is my future husband, yaknow ;)
    I dunno.. tbh I dont like the look of a six pack on a girl :/:o

Not very well :L
    Ive now resorted to eating a lot of junk food :L

*More.

Good god. Also, too true.

You've finally decided to stop lurkin' and start postin'! Good man :p

Not very well :L
    Ive now resorted to eating a lot of junk food :L

You probs have a seriously fast metabolism, though *cough* lucky biatch *cough* haha :p

You've finally decided to stop lurkin' and start postin'! Good man :p
    Thats A Little Creepy! :)

Thats A Little Creepy! :)

Aye, ya never know who'd be lurking round a thread, Nathan o.O love how you ended that sentence with a smiley face, btw :P

Aye, ya never know who'd be lurking round a thread, Nathan o.O love how you ended that sentence with a smiley face, btw :P
    Thought Id Put A Little Smile In It.. :)

I dunno.. tbh I dont like the look of a six pack on a girl :/:o

No girls with six packs like Jodie Marsh freak me out
    SNF05NIC1_682_1386421a.jpg

When I take a girl home I don't want her to be the man

No girls with six packs like Jodie Marsh freak me out
    SNF05NIC1_682_1386421a.jpg

When I take a girl home I don't want her to be the man
    My thoughts exactly :L

(also, she's feckin creepy :L)