Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    You know the friend that moved! She moved at the end of 2nd Year, to repeat 2nd year in our school :L Lousy on her then.. :D

What? I don't follow ya, Nathan :L

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

SChique00 wrote: »
    THANK YOU LORD - somebody else who likes 80s music - do you like New Order, by any chance? Or Joy Division? :D

Both great bands. Also R.E.M INXS Rush All L.A Hair Metal bands (believe me there are a lot). Creaming myself in excitement for the Guns N'Roses concert.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Indiego wrote: »
    Same :/

First year was my worst year,I got bullied pretty bad.Not ashamed to say it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Its true though! :L :L
    Haha.. poor you.. maybe your not looking hard enough.. :P
    Oh god.. 2nd year.. I have that **** mentally blocked out XD
    Same, 'twas my worst year of secondary; lots of ups and downs :rolleyes:

Huh? .. Ya's all have such dramatic lives.. :P .. my school days have been pretty good .. so far :)

paddyzk wrote: »

You're okay now, man? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I fell out with every single friend I had in 2nd year because someone was spreading (untrue) rumours about me, Im glad to be rid of all them now though, after seeing what theyre all like now :L And I know who my true friends are now too :')

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

When she left the all girls school, she had just finished second year.. But when she moved to our school instead of going into third year, she was made go into 2nd year.. :L

You're okay now, man? :)

Yeah completely changed :)

I thought first year was worst tbh. Bants were had in 2nd.
    About 600 in my school, it was like 300 when I entered.

And KirkCheated, that slagging is fair bad :L I've gotten it bad lately too about something but I dont mind like, sure its not like you're gettung slagged over being a friget or never having touched/gone near a member of the opposite sex or something.
    Haha .. yeah... I find it funny more than anything :P
    Really? .. did ya show him who's boss? .. Take it outside? :P

Yeah completely changed :)
    For the better I hope :)
    Nothing worse than bullies who feck people up for years :/ Happened to a friend of mine and shes never really bounced back :/

• Advertisement

Haha .. yeah... I find it funny more than anything :P

Really? .. did ya show him who's boss? .. Take it outside? :P

I actually did,hit yer man in the middle of a free class.It's not like me at all.
    I just couldn't take it anymore

Serious? What Happended? :(

I fell out with every single friend I had in 2nd year because someone was spreading (untrue) rumours about me, Im glad to be rid of all them now though, after seeing what theyre all like now :L And I know who my true friends are now too :')

I've been stuck with a few twits since day one - I let them get to me, particularly in 3rd year when I was low and stressing over the bloody Junior :rolleyes: but now I've distanced myself from them, and the strange thing is they seem to respect me more for being less nice to them! :confused:

Well that's **** :/

But I see your true colours
    Shining through
    I see your true colours

I actually did,hit yer man in the middle of a free class.It's not like me at all.
    Oh Violence.. -.-

Both great bands. Also R.E.M INXS Rush All L.A Hair Metal bands (believe me there are a lot). Creaming myself in excitement for the Guns N'Roses concert.

Not attending myself but hope it's a better show than last year and that Axl doesn't start PMSing like a biatch...
    Bruce Springsteen in July! I'm stoked :D

I've been stuck with a few twits since day one - I let them get to me, particularly in 3rd year when I was low and stressing over the bloody Junior :rolleyes: but now I've distanced myself from them, and the strange thing is they seem to respect me more for being less nice to them! :confused:
    Same with me, there was two girls in particular though, one who I fell out with in 2nd year, and one only a few weeks ago, glad to be rid of them, and now theres this other girl whos 'popular' in my year who got stuck with them XD XD

Tbh, I distance myself from most people in my year, they leave me alone, I leave them alone, happy days XD

Glad you sorted them out though :)

Good for you man. Great to see people actually stand up against bullies instead of telling the school and it continuing. Were you punished for hitting him.?

Hon patrick booooooi :P

Am I the only one not stressing over the JC ? :O

Well that's **** :/

But I see your true colours
    Shining through
    I see your true colours
    Yeah it was at the time, but I couldnt care less anymore :L

Hehe :)

• Advertisement

Serious? What Happended? :(
    I fell out with a group of lads because I didn't smoke and drink.They started spreading things about me and I got a baiting a few times off them.I missed like a month of school in first year because I faked being sick so much.Ended up doing horrible in the exams but then in the summer I got myself together :)
    Sorry if it looks like I'm fishing for sympathy xD

Same with me, there was two girls in particular though, one who I fell out with in 2nd year, and one only a few weeks ago, glad to be rid of them, and now theres this other girl whos 'popular' in my year who got stuck with them XD XD

Tbh, I distance myself from most people in my year, they leave me alone, I leave them alone, happy days XD

Ew popular people xP

TBH most friendships you make in secondary school are ones of convenience - my best friend is in sixth year and she's going to college in London so I'm not going to see her for agesss :'( don't know how I'm gonna cope without her! :(

Roll on college I can't wait to meet some peeps that I actually have shtuff in common with :P

Ya, A really goof friend of mine's in 3rd year but she hangs around with us 2nd years because she's really left out by people in her year, but shed prefer to hang with us anyways.. :D

Not attending myself but hope it's a better show than last year and that Axl doesn't start PMSing like a biatch...
    Bruce Springsteen in July! I'm stoked :D

Went to see him a few years back. Great concert but the weather was shoc.king

I fell out with a group of lads because I didn't smoke and drink.They started spreading things about me and I got a baiting a few times off them.I missed like a month of school in first year because I faked being sick so much.Ended up doing horrible in the exams but then in the summer I got myself together :)
    Aw losuy.. pricks.. :L Your better off without um.. :D

Ah well fair play to you for standing up for yourself and not letting them get the best of you! Ive been down that road too, didnt fair as well as you did though :L
    It sucks to hear about stuff like that happened to people.. some people can be real *****..

Ew popular people xP

TBH most friendships you make in secondary school are ones of convenience - my best friend is in sixth year and she's going to college in London so I'm not going to see her for agesss :'( don't know how I'm gonna cope without her! :(

Roll on college I can't wait to meet some peeps that I actually have shtuff in common with :P

What about me babez ? :) :P

Ya, A really goof friend of mine's in 3rd year but she hangs around with us 2nd years because she's really left out by people in her year, but shed prefer to hang with us anyways.. :D

Haha like I said I wish I was in the year below me - they're all so funny and nice and there doesn't seem to be any cliques or groups with them :pac:

Good for you man. Great to see people actually stand up against bullies instead of telling the school and it continuing. Were you punished for hitting him.?

Nope

• Advertisement

What about me babez ? :) :P

Quiet you - Snow Patrol *shudders* :p

Advertisement