Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Hello.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

TadhgSk wrote: »
    My Maths teacher thought i was cheating today in a maths test :(

Ignore her/him.They won't be the ones correcting or supervising your JC :)

paddyzk wrote: »
    Ignore her/him.They won't be the ones correcting or supervising your JC :)
    Exactly.. :) But, don't fall out with your teachers.. You might have them for the LC!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

And I don't want the world to see me,
    Cause I don't think that they'd understand.
    When everything's made to be broken,
    I just want you to know who I am.

Got that song stuck in my head :P

David what the absolute **** I'm listening to that now 0_0

• Advertisement

Goo Goo Dolls? :)

paddyzk wrote: »
    David what the absolute **** I'm listening to that now 0_0

.. Yeah.. look outside your window :P :P .. Coinky-dink me thinks :P

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Goo Goo Dolls? :)

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

IRIS! Love that song so much :D

S'up with you, my good man? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Indiego wrote: »
    how was everyones day :')

Not great at all. Brought to the Principals office because of discipline and it managed to turn into a conversation about a kid that's being bullied in our class(which I had nothing to do with).The whole bullying thing is handled ridiculously badly in my school.

• Advertisement

What Ye All Listening Too? :)

SChique00 wrote: »
    IRIS! Love that song so much :D

S'up with you, my good man? ;)

I know I love it :P .. used to be able to play it on guitar too :O

... haha .. nothin' much.. you? :P

Exactly.. :) But, don't fall out with your teachers.. You might have them for the LC!!

Very true that - the teacher I had for History last year and didn't really like is to be my French teacher for the LC - I am just praying I get my current History teacher for the subject next year :o

Loooooooooooove it :P :D

Not a fan of Coldplay at all. I find their songs rather bland and very similar.

Not great at all. Brought to the Principals office because of discipline and it managed to turn into a conversation about a kid that's being bullied in our class(which I had nothing to do with).The whole bullying thing is handled ridiculously badly in my school.
    Same in Ours... My best friends cousin (whos in our class) was being bullied by this girl. And when her friends stuck up for the bully made out she was being bullied even though she had no proof and my friend had texts and messages as proof.. :rolleyes:

Haha the day before my mocks started I spent the first half of the day in Vice principals office.. and the second half in the principles office :P

Haha the day before my mocks started I spent the first half of the day in Vice principals office.. and the second half in the principles office :P
    Oh David.. *tut* *tut*

Watcha Do? ;)

Oh David.. *tut* *tut*

Watcha Do? ;)

haha :p

I was getting changed after PE and my teacher knocked on the door to tell us to hurry up and I shouted PEDO ... not one of my better decisions :P

I was getting changed after PE and my teacher knocked on the door to tell us to hurry up and I shouted PEDO ... not one of my better decisions :P
    Haha In PE there the other day, the lads got a lighter and a lynx can ;) Funny Shtuff.. :D

What Ye All Listening Too? :)

I highly recommend a-ha - they sang "Take On Me", that 80s song that the world and his mother knows, but they've had so many better, low-profile songs... was so sad when they split up! But I've got "Hunting High and Low" on 12", so I listen to it a good bit :D

I'm also listening to this:

;)

My night seems to be shaping up like this - Pulp Fiction, some tea and a few custard creams. Sorted. :cool:

• Advertisement

Haha In PE there the other day, the lads got a lighter and a lynx can ;) Funny Shtuff.. :D

We did that in 1st year... since then aerosols have been banned XD .. doesn't stop us though.. they can't prove we used them :P

Not a fan of Coldplay at all. I find their songs rather bland and very similar.

That's a lot like how I feel about Snow Patrol, tbh :rolleyes: don't see what all the fuss is around them!

My night seems to be shaping up like this - Pulp Fiction, some tea and a few custard creams. Sorted. :cool:

Pulp fiction for the win !

We did that in 1st year... since then aerosols have been banned XD .. doesn't stop us though.. they can't prove we used them :P
    GO way!! Are they banned?? We wouldn't survive in our school without aerosols.. :L Every body smells of some time of spray.. :D

Meh that's nothing. The guys in my class lit tables on fire using a lynx can and lighter In 1st year.

I highly recommend a-ha - they sang "Take On Me", that 80s song that the world and his mother knows, but they've had so many better, low-profile songs... was so sad when they split up! But I've got "Hunting High and Low" on 12", so I listen to it a good bit :D

I'm also listening to this:
    ;)

Ah nawh.. Wouldn't be my cup of tea.. :L

This song has been stuck in my head all day XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Hahahahahahahahahhaah not a very good idea :P :P

Theres a window in the door of the girls changing room door in my school -_-

Meh that's nothing. The guys in my class lit tables on fire using a lynx can and lighter In 1st year.
    God Ye Make My School Feel So Safe.. :L

That's a lot like how I feel about Snow Patrol, tbh :rolleyes: don't see what all the fuss is around them!
    If I lay here
    If I just lay here
    Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
    .. I love snow patrol :D
    GO way!! Are they banned?? We wouldn't survive in our school without aerosols.. :L Every body smells of some time of spray.. :D
    .. No just in PE cuz ppl were lighting themselves on fire :L ... But I said .. that doesn't stop us from using them :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Ive had Damien Rice - 9 crimes stuck in my head allllll dayy :')

Advertisement