Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

paddyzk wrote: »
    Pulp fiction for the win !

"Say 'what' one more time, mothafúcka - I dare you, I DOUBLE dare you!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Indiego wrote: »
    Hahahahahahahahahhaah not a very good idea :P :P

Theres a window in the door of the girls changing room door in my school -_-
    :L A window? :D Awkward Much? :L

The girls changing rooms in my school have their own private changing rooms, whilst the boys just have a room with open showers :rolleyes:

If I lay here
    If I just lay here
    Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
    .. I love snow patrol :D

.. No just in PE cuz ppl were lighting themselves on fire :L ... But I said .. that doesn't stop us from using them :P

That song is sooooooo overplayed - to paraphrase Jeremy Clarkson, whenever I hear it on the radio "I have a sudden urge to hit [anyone] over the head with a bag of snooker balls....
    Bell X1, now there's an Irish band to be proud of :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Hahahahahahahahahhaah not a very good idea :P :P

Theres a window in the door of the girls changing room door in my school -_-

I know -_-

A window? .. Hmmm, I'm intrigued :P

If I lay here
    If I just lay here
    Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
    .. I love snow patrol :D

.. No just in PE cuz ppl were lighting themselves on fire :L ... But I said .. that doesn't stop us from using them :P
    I Love Snow Patrol XD

Ah Thats Bad Form Still Though! :L How Do You Light Yourself On Fire? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

SChique00 wrote: »
    That song is sooooooo overplayed - to paraphrase Jeremy Clarkson, whenever I hear it on the radio "I have a sudden urge to hit [anyone] over the head with a bag of snooker balls....
    <3<3 Bell X1 :D

Your the chocolate at the end of my cornetto <- Lyrical genius XD

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    I Love Snow Patrol XD

I was away with some friends once, and we were staying in a ****ty hostel place, and one of them sprayed the roof with lynx and lit it on fire :O :L

If you spray it on your hand and light it it doesn't hurt either :P

I love Bell x1 ''I am the great defector, I give it what it need, Let's make a new world order, Let's make it rhyme'' :D

<3<3 Bell X1 :D

Your the chocolate at the end of my cornetto <- Lyrical genius XD

The best line ever written? :D

:L A window? :D Awkward Much? :L

The girls changing rooms in my school have their own private changing rooms, whilst the boys just have a room with open showers :rolleyes:
    In my school theres like a corridor and the lads room is on one side, and the girls is on the other, and the changing rooms are just big open rooms with benches around the edge and a room with a shower in it, and the girls door has a big masssivvee window in it, we always hang our skirts over it so the lads cant see in :L :L :L

• Advertisement

The best line ever written? :D
    Heck Yeah :D

I know -_-

A window? .. Hmmm, I'm intrigued :P
    Whoever designed my school was a perv -_- :L

I Love Snow Patrol XD

Spray a load all over your jumper pants etc.. then light it :P

Bell X1 FTW.. :D

Whoever designed my school was a perv -_- :L

Exactly, we have a door (with no window) then like a meter of nothing, then another door, with no window .. nobody's gonna perv on meeeeeee :P

In my school theres like a corridor and the lads room is on one side, and the girls is on the other, and the changing rooms are just big open rooms with benches around the edge and a room with a shower in it, and the girls door has a big masssivvee window in it, we always hang our skirts over it so the lads cant see in :L :L :L
    Thats the way the lads changing rooms are.. but the girls are way better.. :L

So ye take off yer skirts first ;)

Exactly, we have a door (with no window) then like a meter of nothing, then another door, with no window .. nobody's gonna perv on meeeeeee :P
    We dont have a hall! :( (the girls do :rolleyes: ) Its just one door.. :'(

Lucky :P
    The changing rooms are just like classrooms that were converted, so theres classrooms on either side too -_- So like theres people walking past all the time -_- :L

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Sh*t.! Why has no one told me that Tommy Marth killed himself.

Sh*t.! Why has no one told me that Tommy Marth killed himself.
    From the Killers :O

• Advertisement

Thats the way the lads changing rooms are.. but the girls are way better.. :L

So ye take off yer skirts first ;)
    The lads one is way bigger in my school, but ours doesnt stink and have grafitti on the wall :L

:rolleyes:

From the Killers :O

Yeah.!

The changing rooms are just like classrooms that were converted, so theres classrooms on either side too -_- So like theres people walking past all the time -_- :L

DAFUQ? That's nasty....
    Our changing rooms are in a seperate building but they're always freezing because the outer door is left open, and they're about 50 years old :L good thing I only need to use them once a week :p

Developed a strange obsession with Duran Duran lately.

DAFUQ? That's nasty....
    Our changing rooms are in a seperate building but they're always freezing because the outer door is left open, and they're about 50 years old :L good thing I only need to use them once a week :p
    IKR?
    Its feckin annoying :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

I go to an all lads school so everyone goes around naked

Developed a strange obsession with Duran Duran lately.

They are awesome, aren't they? Was going to go see them but then Simon LeBon lost his voice and they cancelled the gig - was totes devvo loike :p

Have you heard "Save A Prayer"? Best song of their's, at least from that era :D

Do not want to know :P

Our gym/changing rooms are in a building of their own.. so no passers by :P .. Our changing rooms are actually really good but their always rooooooasting! .. Which is good when you go in, but after pe it's not so good :P .. Good thing I only have 1 class of pe a week.

• Advertisement

hate to go to a unisex school! :L .. that's a bit odd :L

Advertisement