Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW34/35/36 Plans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

PopTarts wrote: »
    Any news on Silva for GW34?

Just seen Sky Sports news and there saying he should be playing v West Brom tomorrow night so I presume he'll be playing next week as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭DazzlerIE

Any news on Silva for GW34?

Yep, he's looking at another two points probably

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

heres my plan(it will prob change by the end of the week)
    Sinclair - Sess (free transfer)
    R Taylor - Caulker (free transfer)

So GW34 will look like:

Vorm
    Evans Lescott Caulker Taylor
    Sess Valencia
    Rooney RVP

9 players playing

Lescott - Bains (free transfers)
    Valencia - Ben Arfa (free transfer)
    Rooney - Adebayor (-4 points)

So GW36 team will be

Vorm
    Evans BAE Bains Taylor
    Sess Bale Dempsey Ben Arfa
    Adebayor RVP Cisse

7 DGW players

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Was planning on the Rooney to Adebayor swap myself but he hasn't played 90 mins in the last 2 gameweeks! Dont want to take a hit if hes not even going to cover the 4 points (3 points in the last 2 weeks!).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

RB100 wrote: »
    heres my plan(it will prob change by the end of the week)
    Sinclair - Sess (free transfer)
    R Taylor - Caulker (free transfer)

So GW34 will look like:

Vorm
    Evans Lescott Caulker Taylor
    Sess Valencia
    Rooney RVP

9 players playing

Lescott - Bains (free transfers)
    Valencia - Ben Arfa (free transfer)
    Rooney - Adebayor (-4 points)

So GW36 team will be

Vorm
    Evans BAE Bains Taylor
    Sess Bale Dempsey Ben Arfa
    Adebayor RVP Cisse

7 DGW players

Too many on field for GW36

• Advertisement

feck sorry didn't check that....

will prob drop Evans since they are playing City

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

DazzlerIE wrote: »
    I'd play 5-3-2 if I were you, get in a defender and keeper
    kennyb3 wrote: »
    Sorensen to someone seems an obvious one. You dont say how much you ve in the bank to play with

That seems like the right approach Dazzler. Just want to keep in mind GW36 as well.
    @ Kennyb3 i've 2.0M in the bank so a bit to play around with!.

Will Gibbs be getting game time with Kolscieny out?.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

think I'm gonna get in Silva next week

manual_man wrote: »

Think thats a crazy move he's been on the rot for the last couple of weeks now. Didn't play due to injury, so mightnt be 100% also not being 100% might mean he'll be making an appearance on the bench. Wouldn't touch him atm with a 10ft pole

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

cup of tea wrote: »

Will Gibbs be getting game time with Kolscieny out?

We'll find out tomorrow, hopefully though as i have him on my tean and he hasnt been getting a full game that often recently!

• Advertisement

cup of tea wrote: »

Think thats a crazy move he's been on the rot for the last couple of weeks now. Didn't play due to injury, so mightnt be 100% also not being 100% might mean he'll be making an appearance on the bench. Wouldn't touch him atm with a 10ft pole

he'll come back fresh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Yep, he's looking at another two points probably

It's 2 more points that I'd have without him :) I'm 9 players for GW34. I need him. Will transfer him out week after.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭DazzlerIE

It's 2 more points that I'd have without him :) I'm 9 players for GW34. I need him. Will transfer him out week after.

Do you have Walcott? Valencia?

We'll find out tomorrow, hopefully though as i have him on my tean and he hasnt been getting a full game that often recently!

Theres no imminent price rise pending for him, so I'll hold my horses til after the match. Vermalen going up in price tonight by the looks of things but he's too pricey for my liking

Midfield is Ben Arfa / Silva / Walcott / Valencia / Silva

I'd consider getting rid of Silva for Sessegnon... (but then I have the problem of who to bench)

Midfield is Ben Arfa / Silva / Walcott / Valencia / Silva

I'd consider getting rid of Silva for Sessegnon... (but then I have the problem of who to bench)

One of your Silvas!

One of your Silvas!

:D Sigurdson!!

Silva on the brain!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

people seem to be going bit mad on the DGW players - to me some of the sunderland and swansea players could outscore some double gameweekers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

kennyb3 wrote: »
    people seem to be going bit mad on the DGW players - to me some of the sunderland and swansea players could outscore some double gameweekers

Not so sure about Sunderland, but I'll have 3 Swansea players that week, for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭smokingman

Any Villa fans out there know if Cuellar has lost his spot or is his recent injury to blame? Got him in a while ago with a view to playing him in GW35 along with maybe Lichaj but not so sure if he'll actually play now...

(...and yes, I may be a bit mad doubling up on Villa defenders....I know).

• Advertisement

carlcon wrote: »
    Not so sure about Sunderland, but I'll have 3 Swansea players that week, for sure.
    yea same I think, as I stated in my plans in a earlier post.
    But by then I will only have Evans in my team and I think I will rest him because he is playing City. Do you think I should git rid of Val and Roon for Ben Arfa and Ade in two weeks for the DGW. 2 United players out, am I mad or is it for the best?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

zerks wrote: »
    So who's in the worst position for GW34? I lucked out and can field 11 players barring rotation.Might have to do a bit of tinkering for the DGW's but should be ok.

My rival. He has 4 and a half players and just the one free transfer. The half player is Nathan Dyer cause he hasn't been getting full games since his red card. His other 4 players I already have.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Hopefully Richards plays tonight, will be a big problem if I don't have him for GW 34.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

Someone please talk me off this window ledge. I'm looking to take an 8 point hit to get in Turner and an Arsenal defender for Shotton and BAE. I can only field 9 players as it is. My reasoning is that, over the next two gameweeks, Turner (WOL, avl) and Arsenal defender (WIG, CHE) will score at least 8 points more than Shotton (blank, new) and BAE (blank, qpr). Wildcard in GW36 to fix the team back.

Please help!!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Special Agent Oso

Im torn between Dempsey and VDV for the double gameweek. Dempsey is away to both Everton and Liverpool while VDV is home to Blackburn and away to Bolton. Leaning towards VDV at the moment even though Dempsey has been scoring well lately. Dunno what to do

VDV didn't start last game.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,640 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Sitting comfy with 11 for 34,originally had planned to field 10 but Liverpools dire form forced me to sell Enrique for Turner to get 11 for 34.
    GW36 will provide some problems but should be able to cope with 1 points hit at most.
    Mata is top of my shopping list and possibly Given

Mata also didn't start the other night. I've shopped out all three of my Liverpool players using my last three transfers. Not sure what I was thinking in the first place getting them in, although Suarez didnt do too badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

roryc wrote: »
    Mata also didn't start the other night. I've shopped out all three of my Liverpool players using my last three transfers. Not sure what I was thinking in the first place getting them in, although Suarez didnt do too badly.

Likewise... I asked myself last week. How did I end up with 3 from the pool FFS??? :rolleyes:

Enrique was transferred out last week. Gerrard will be next - then Suarez.

I rememeber bringing in Suarez for his Double gameweek and bringing in Gerrard for a differential plus he hit the penalties. Bad Idea!! Should have just brought in Demspey instead... Grrrrrrrrr

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Someone please talk me off this window ledge. I'm looking to take an 8 point hit to get in Turner and an Arsenal defender for Shotton and BAE. I can only field 9 players as it is. My reasoning is that, over the next two gameweeks, Turner (WOL, avl) and Arsenal defender (WIG, CHE) will score at least 8 points more than Shotton (blank, new) and BAE (blank, qpr). Wildcard in GW36 to fix the team back.

Please help!!

I think your plan is fine. What is 8 points over the course of the 1700-2100 you score in a season.

You have only 9 players. Shotton and Bae will score 0 this week. Turner and Arsenal defender will probably score 8 alone this week.

I'm using the same logic in my transfers this week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement