Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW34/35/36 Plans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Just done Bale and Senderos out for Sess and Verm. That leaves me with 9 for GW34. Might take an 8 point hit to get Ridgewell and Turner in for Shotton and BAE to give me 11 starters. All I need is one clean sheet from either to break even with the 8 point hit. I'll be wildcarding just before GW36 so this is purely a short term decision. Is an 8 point hit madness in my situation?

F**king wildcard... at this stage of the season!! Bastard... lol:P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Still have my WC. Should I use it for the next GW or hold on to it? I used my 2 free transfers this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Still have my WC. Should I use it for the next GW or hold on to it? I used my 2 free transfers this week.

Get 11 for the weekend and then use the wildcard to sort out your team for the DGWs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Rastapitts

Are the bp's up for yesterdays matches?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Rastapitts wrote: »

not yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Thanos

Rastapitts wrote: »

Got a funny feeling we will not see them until all matches are played so that would be 10 or 11am on Thursday morning :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

broke my own "11 playing GW34" plan by getting cisse in. he got a goal anyway i suppose and i reckon 10 playing is a high enough figure next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

was planning on keeping BAE for the dgw, thinking of shipping him out now, might get Kompany to up my numbers to 11 for gw34

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Anyone know why Richards didn't start? Might have to take a 4 point hit on him if he's not starting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

bringing in Ageuro for the next GW. Deciding between Walcott / Sess as well. Any thoughts?

• Advertisement

mcclean. his points per game is 4.4 compared to Sessegnons 4.7 (hardly any different), and he-s almost 2.5 less

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

manual_man wrote: »
    mcclean. his points per game is 4.4 compared to Sessegnons 4.7 (hardly any different), and he-s almost 2.5 less

Sry should have mentioned I have McClean already

manual_man wrote: »

Sry should have mentioned I have McClean already

Walcott is a must have now IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

I'm starting to think Baines is a must-have for the last 3 GW's. Evra might have to take a hike for GW36 oinwards but it'll cost me 4 points. I'm very stuck on who to get ion for Walcott. I think Chelsea cover is needed so Mata might have to come in.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

FatRat wrote: »
    I'm starting to think Baines is a must-have for the last 3 GW's. Evra might have to take a hike for GW36 oinwards but it'll cost me 4 points. I'm very stuck on who to get ion for Walcott. I think Chelsea cover is needed so Mata might have to come in.

depends if everton make the cup final. If they do, then he is a huge rotation risk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭smokingman

KevIRL wrote: »
    depends if everton make the cup final. If they do, then he is a huge rotation risk

Oh they will alright, 3-1 on Saturday is what I'm punting on :D

smokingman wrote: »
    KevIRL wrote: »

Oh they will alright, 3-1 on Saturday is what I'm punting on :D

Don't count on it :pac:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

I currently have 10 for this week. My intention was always to sell Ba (don't ask why I still have him!) and bring in a cheap-ish replacement as a 1-2 week punt.

Looking at Holt, Graham (already have 2 Swans), Agbonlahor (done nothing in ages but has 3 games in next 2 GWs) and Yakubu.

No one really stands out to be honest. Anyone else in a similar situation have any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

For anyone who's looking to get an extra player out for next weekend, Matthew Kilgallon is only 3.8m. He started the last three games after coming back from injury and after Sunderland fairly disgraced themselves against Everton I would expect O'Neill to have warned them to buck up for the home match against Wolves on Saturday. Could be a cheap six points.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

So who's in the worst position for GW34? I lucked out and can field 11 players barring rotation.Might have to do a bit of tinkering for the DGW's but should be ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

I ve 11 but what does it matter when my team is basically taking the p'iss out of me lately! Whats worse is im a newcastle fan who refuses to get Cisse for fear he ll stop scoring when i hex him. He is killing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

Lads any advice here what to do?.

ffgw34.png

Not left with many for GW34.
    Have Kompany, Evans, Taylor to play at the back
    Just Valencia,Sess and Siggy from midfield
    and Rooney, Vp up front.
    No goalkeeper.

Was thinking maybe an Arse defender for Kelly....Gibbs, Djouru, Santos but dunno which one will start. Also how long will Kosielney(sp?) be out for? and not sure what other change I may or may not make. I have 2 Ft's. If i make 2 this week then I'll be holding on to another transfer til GW36

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭DazzlerIE

I'd play 5-3-2 if I were you, get in a defender and keeper

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Sorensen to someone seems an obvious one. You dont say how much you ve in the bank to play with

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭DazzlerIE

Sorenson to Mignolet possibly?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭holuc

I'm thinking of goin R Taylor to Vermaelen for GW34 which will then give me 11 players. (I'm Saving 1 transfer)

Then GW35 i take Vermaelen out put in Santon, and Sess out Demps in. (2 Free Transfers here)
    GW 36 McClean out, Ben Arfa in. (1 Ft Here) so no points hit.

These will give me 11 for GW34 and 6 double players for Gw36.

Team at the min is;

Vorm Mignolet
    R Taylor Kompany BAE Evans Taylor
    Bale Sess McClean Valencia Sigg
    Cisse Rooney RVP

What do ya's think of that plan.... good or bad!!?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

No harm in only fielding 10 players next week.

What use is an extra defender one week, when that transfer could be used to get an extra midfielder who plays twice in gw36?

It's all about balance, not just getting the best possible for next week.

(This is aimed at various posts above, not the immediate one above me)

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭holuc

I know what you mean but i have 2 free transfers for GW 34 so gotta use 1. I like my mid at the minute. i also think arsenal should keep a cs against wigan in GW34. well thats what i hope!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Had 2 free transfers so I've brought in Vermaelen and Valencia for Bale and BAE for GW 34.

9 players for GW 34 all playing at home! Ruddy,Caulker,McAuley,Vermaelen,Valencia,McClean,Walcott,RVP and Rooney.

No transfers for GW34 or 35 so plan to save those 2 free transfers to get rid of Vermaelen and Valencia for Bale and BAE for GW 36!

So for GW 36 I'll have 7 double players;
    Friedel,Simpson,BAE,Kelly,Bale,Dempsey and Cisse.

I'm also thinking of dropping Rooney as well for GW36 and get in either a Liverpool or Chelsea striker so I'll have to take at least a 4 point hit at worst.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Any news on Silva for GW34?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement