Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania XXIX Packages/Info Thread.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

EdK wrote: »
    I know thanks,had to book it for that,decent times and a direct flight too

Where you flying into?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

EdK wrote: »
    I know thanks,had to book it for that,decent times and a direct flight too

Where you flying into?

Cork-London-JFK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Source: http://www.facebook.com/wwe.travelpackages

WrestleMania XXIX Travel Packages will be on sale at the end of July.
    Stay tuned as more information will be posted once packages are finalized.
    Thank you for your interest.

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Mr. Slam

Dropped into the travel agent today and inquired about pricing for a week's stay in New York in case I decide to book it myself. Got some pretty nice prices for a week's stay. Between $1700 and $2500 (aud) in some great hotels in the city. Flights for me are thankfully not a problem. Parents are willing to go half. $2750 from Sydney to New York.

If they have the packages from last year, I'll probably go with booking it all myself unless they have something worth it and even then I'd have to consider the costs of extra nights and the fact that I'll probably be able to choose my seat the moment tickets go on sale. I still remember single seats in some perfect spots still available weeks out till this year's Mania and between now and November, I should be able to save up for VIP seats.

Just thinking about it makes my head hurt :( Too keen for information to be released.

theres only one thing to do when your in New Jearsy....................... Atlantic City baby

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭mikey13

Cant wait for the packages to go on sale! gonna be flying over from england and this will be my first wrestlemania! anyone else thinkin the packages mite go on sale on day of the 1000th raw?

Updated from Wrestlemania travel packs(stuff we already knew i think)

Each WrestleMania Travel Package must contain a main traveler that will be the primary contact for the group. This main traveler must be 21 years of age or older in order to purchase a WrestleMania Travel Package. This age restriction is due to hotel policies within the states of NY/NJ.

PayPal will again be processing all the WrestleMania Travel Package orders. If you do not have a PayPal account, please log onto to their website to create one as it may take up to two weeks for PayPal to verify your information.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

Each WrestleMania Travel Package must contain a main traveler that will be the primary contact for the group. This main traveler must be 21 years of age or older in order to purchase a WrestleMania Travel Package. This age restriction is due to hotel policies within the states of NY/NJ.

Im officially screwed!!!!

PayPal will again be processing all the WrestleMania Travel Package orders. If you do not have a PayPal account, please log onto to their website to create one as it may take up to two weeks for PayPal to verify your information

Nothing new here

Sorry if this is a daft question but does money have to be in paypal already or can you pay by debitcard through paypal..ive done this before on ebay just curious if its any differant

mikey13 wrote: »
    Sorry if this is a daft question but does money have to be in paypal already or can you pay by debitcard through paypal..ive done this before on ebay just curious if its any differant

No difference
    As long as theres enough money for PP to take from the CC.
    You can always top up your paypal a/c and it will come directly off that.

• Advertisement

Thats a relief! thanks :D why paypal though btw? (1st time gettin a package btw so new to all of this)

Thats a relief! thanks :D why paypal though btw? (1st time gettin a package btw so new to all of this)
    Suppose its just easier to manage for WWE. They done need to worry about CC fraud and ppl giving them wrong CC numbers. Also it saves on the paperwork required(they dont need a copy of the CC nor passport etc)

ah fair enough, glad ive got paypal now lol not long now till they go on sale now starting to get excited :D completly forgot ive got tickets to the tv tapings in birmingham in november :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

You'll need to have your paypal account verified. If you dont then there is a limit to how much money you can send and it wont be enough to cover the packages. There should be an option to do that in your account and takes a few days to do.

No bother. I wouldnt have known last year if it wasnt for this forum so im paying it forward!

ok on my paypal homepage it says account verified so i presume its ok :S

Can you say Daniel Bryan :D

NO! NO! NO! :p

Click where it says verified and it should say;

You are now a Verified PayPal user. In addition to increased security, buyers and sellers value your Verified status because it indicates you have passed PayPal security checks. Most importantly, you can now send unlimited payments with your PayPal account.

• Advertisement

yep it does so all good :) thanks! i knew havin paypal would come in handy eventually lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

No more news on package release dates? Keeping it for RAW 1000 probably. I just want to know the prices. Maybe we'll get the packages announced and the main event from RAW 1000??

Hopefully we'll get an email prior to the sell date like last year

Hopefully we'll get an email prior to the sell date like last year

Did you get a presale email? I didn't get one last year but would like one this year.

I was also wondering who's heading WrestleMania on there own next year?

ciano316 wrote: »
    Did you get a presale email? I didn't get one last year but would like one this year.

Sure did.
    If you bought the packages last year, you should get one this year

ciano316 wrote: »
    No more news on package release dates? Keeping it for RAW 1000 probably. I just want to know the prices. Maybe we'll get the packages announced and the main event from RAW 1000??

I have been starting to suspect this may happen i can definatly see them going on sale imediatly after raw 1000 which is july 23 (or next day) and wasnt it july 18 they went on sale last year.. I expect people who signed up will get emails soon, also maybe they will announce it at MITB or this monday

and as far as main event goes 'Dwaynes' comment about comig for the WWE title is no doubt him sayin he will challenge for it at WM i know on some forums people taking it as he will fight at raw 1000 but cant really see him keeping it till april lol will be interesting to see who hes facing tho cuz Cena stands a chance of being champion by then but the Brock Lesnar v Rock rumour wud mean Lesnar wud have to be champion come WM..

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Motion118

First off, I demand that the 'Wrestling Travel' sticky on the 'Pro Wrestling' board be removed. It's been staring at me for weeks now.

Secondly, yes, the thought of WrestleMania has crossed my mind again. After disappointingly not going ahead with WrestleMania 28 (thanks to everyone pulling out) I've hardly considered going to 29 next year. But with it all the talk of packages this time of the year I can't help but ask a couple of questions.

If I were to go next year I'd more than likely be going by myself, so would buying everything seperatley be the best option?

And I know no one knows where the next WrestleMania's will be but would NY/NJ be considered one of the more cheap Mania weekends around the country? I imagine that flights would be cheaper than other cities and that they're more options of cheap accommodation in New York as well. While it's not the ideal time to go on holiday I can't help but feel that it'll be cheaper compared to future WrestleMania's.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Motion118 wrote: »

And I know no one knows where the next WrestleMania's will be but would NY/NJ be considered one of the more cheap Mania weekends around the country? I imagine that flights would be cheaper than other cities and that they're more options of cheap accommodation in New York as well. While it's not the ideal time to go on holiday I can't help but feel that it'll be cheaper compared to future WrestleMania's.

not sure where you heard or read this but new york is probably most expensive city in america for accommodation, finding a decent place for under $100 a night is extremely difficult

It could be a lot cheaper than Miami was because a lot more travel agents offer package deals to New York. You could get a package deal of a week in New York with flights and accommodation for around €600. Flights to Miami alone were around the €500 mark so in a way this WrstleMania could be a lot cheaper. It just depends if you want a WWE package or not.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Last time i went to NYC i got my return flights (10 day) for €450

Advertisement