Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania XXIX Packages/Info Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

mezzomix wrote: »
    I know what you mean... my go to hostel in Brooklyn is about 25-40USD per night (staying there every year for Comic Con). I also have no problem driving through Manhattan (been there, done that) on my own.

Since this would be my first big WWE event (apart from Hell in a Cell last year) and I currently have the money, I want to get a lotta Bang for my Buck seating wise. My thought was that package buyers will get better seats in the same tier then individual buyers.

300$ for 100s is cheaper then I thought. My HiaC tickets (FLR B, row 3) set me back 270USD (incl. tax and charges). They let me keep my chair though :)

Yea I vacation up there every year just cause I like the area. Just got back a few days ago actually. Stay in same area of Jersey and drive over to NY. Whether you booking separate or getting a package the key is to be quick. I was confirmed last year 2mins into the presale and got row 2. My closest seats ever.

Not 100% sure cause up until this year I was a package buyer , but I dont think package buyers get better seating per say just a head start on buying them. Come the general sale I believe the same quality seats are available.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

We are happy to announce that the main traveler's age has been confirmed as 18 years of age or older in order to purchase a WrestleMania XXIX Travel Package.

SILVER PACKAGE

Each person in this group (maximum four people per group) will receive …
    • WrestleMania XXIX ticket
    Seating – 100 Level (permanent stadium seats)
    MetLife Stadium
    Sunday, April 7, 2013
    • Raw ticket
    (Only with 4 night hotel accommodations)
    Seating -100 Level (lower bowl raised seating)
    Monday, April 8, 2013
    • Hall Of Fame ticket
    Seating within second price level sections
    Saturday, April 6, 2013
    • WrestleMania Axxess tickets
    Choice of two General Admission sessions
    Thursday, April 4, 2013 – Sunday, April 7, 2013
    • Public Transportation tickets
    Where applicable

Each person in this group will share one standard room…
    • New York area hotel
    3 nights – Check in Friday, April 5, 2013 / Check out Monday, April 8, 2013
    4 nights – Check in Friday, April 5, 2013 / Check out Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Silver Package – 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
    1 Person - $1,700
    2 People - $1,115 per person
    3 People - $950 per person
    4 People - $875 per person

Silver Package – 4-Night Hotel Accommodations Includes Raw Ticket – 100 Level (lower bowl raised seating)
    1-Person - $2,185
    2-People - $1,415 per person
    3-People - $1,185 per person
    4-People - $1,085 per person

GOLD PACKAGE

Seating – Premium Central Risers (floor level)
    MetLife Stadium
    Sunday, April 7, 2013
    • Raw ticket
    Seating -100 Level (lower bowl raised seating)
    Monday, April 8, 2013
    • Hall Of Fame ticket
    Seating within second price level sections
    Saturday, April 6, 2013
    Where applicable

• New York area hotel

Gold Package – 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
    1 Person - $2,275
    2 People - $1,695 per person
    3 People - $1,525 per person
    4 People - $1,450 per person

Gold Package – 4-Night Hotel Accommodations Includes Raw Ticket – 100 Level (lower bowl raised seating)
    1-Person - $2,770
    2-People - $2,000 per person
    3-People - $1,765 per person
    4-People - $1,665 per person

PLATINUM PACKAGE

Seating – Ringside Rows 5 - 12
    Collectible chair
    MetLife Stadium
    Sunday, April 7, 2013
    • Raw ticket
    Seating - 100 Level (lower bowl raised seating)
    Monday, April 8, 2013
    • Hall Of Fame ticket
    Seating within top price level sections
    Saturday, April 6, 2013
    Where applicable

• New York area hotel

Platinum Package – 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
    1 Person - $2,585
    2 People - $2,005 per person
    3 People - $1,850 per person
    4 People - $1,750 per person

Platinum Package – 4-Night Hotel Accommodations Includes Raw Ticket – 100 Level (lower bowl raised seating)
    1-Person - $3,075
    2-People - $2,300 per person
    3-People - $2,075 per person
    4-People - $1,975 per person

VIP PACKAGE

Seating – Ringside Rows 1 - 4
    Collectible chair
    MetLife Stadium
    Sunday, April 7, 2013
    • Raw ticket
    Refer to pricing for seating location
    Monday, April 8, 2013
    • Hall Of Fame ticket
    Seating within top price level sections
    Saturday, April 6, 2013
    Choice of two VIP sessions
    • Exclusive Pre Hall of Fame Reception
    Mingle with a top WWE Superstar
    Saturday, April 6, 2013
    • Exclusive Personal Tour of the WWE Headquarters
    Tour of Headquarters led by WWE Legend
    Monday, April 8, 2013
    Where applicable

• New York area hotel

VIP Package – 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
    1 Person - $7,275
    2 People - $6,700 per person
    3 People - $6,500 per person
    4 People - $6,450 per person

VIP Package – 4-Night Hotel Accommodations Includes Raw Ticket – 100 Level (lower bowl raised seating)
    1-Person - $7,875
    2-People - $7,125 per person
    3-People - $6,900 per person
    4-People - $6,800 per person

VIP Package – 4-Night Hotel Accommodations - Includes Raw Ticket – Ringside Rows seating
    1-Person - $7,900
    2-People - $7,150 per person
    3-People - $6,925 per person
    4-People - $6,825 per person

F*CK THE VIP PACKAGE!!!! For that kind of money I can have a threesome with Eve an Kelly Kelly!!!!!
    The only resonable price is the platinum package

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

$8000 nearly? the parts of that package don't add up to anywhere near that kind of money clear and blatant rip off

They are putting huge value on the tour and pre HOF thing but that doesnt cost them anything

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

for the VIP price ok you get a tour at the wwe office and pre hall of fame Mingle with a wwe superstar but dont forget everybody else that will be with you that bought the package and also you will be at the offices for like MAX 1 hour and at pre hall of fame thing it will be max 15-20 minutes!!!! the only way that this package would make any kind of sense is if you stayed at the same hotel with the wwe superstars

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,882 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

If i do go id only be able to afford the Silver or Gold but then again id have to have a few people doing it (my friend is not sure if he can afford it so the more the merrier) . Unless a few boardsie go together ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭A.B. Dangerously

Those price increases are ridiculous! The worst thing is the no RAW ringside tickets. One of the best parts of Miami Mania was being ringside RAW. Will prob still go, just very disappointed!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mezzomix

Those price increases are ridiculous! The worst thing is the no RAW ringside tickets. One of the best parts of Miami Mania was being ringside RAW. Will prob still go, just very disappointed!

VIP has ringside :D

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭A.B. Dangerously

mezzomix wrote: »
    VIP has ringside :D

But I did Silver last year with ringside RAW. Would never pay those VIP prices!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mezzomix

But I did Silver last year with ringside RAW. Would never pay those VIP prices!

Not suggesting you should go VIp with those prices :)

I'm still torn about getting a package or booking separately. My mates who wanted to go with all of a sudden chickened out and I'm not sure how to handle transport for the stuff that's going to be in Manhattan (RAW, HoF, RoH...)

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭mikey13

Hiya quick/stupid question but do the package prices include taxes and booking fees? if not how much are they likely to be:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 Nadet

Mikey13, the price you see is normally the price you pay - expect it's the same this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭mikey13

thanks :) was worried it would have tax on top which would just be way too much as its like £900 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Booked everything separate the 2 years ive been, honestly it's not too much hassle at all lads.

Will be doing the same this year absolutely nothing against the packages I totally see why it's worth it for loads of people (guaranteed great seats/hotel etc) don't be put off thinking booking separate is mad hassle cause it's not, plus all the other promotions shows this year will be great so booking separate leaves you more flexible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Maybe i missed it, but do we know how these ridiculous priced packages are going to be sold? wweShop/fax etc?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,882 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea id love to buy one of the packages but its just having that money straight away to pay will be tough

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cookster25

platium gold in arizona 2 yrs ago only cost 1200dollars, 4th row ringside, im still in shock of theses new prices, defo not going now, and a travelled frm ireland. shame on wwe for this one, its a total disgrace.

cookster25 wrote: »
    platium gold in arizona 2 yrs ago only cost 1200dollars, 4th row ringside, im still in shock of theses new prices, defo not going now, and a travelled frm ireland. shame on wwe for this one, its a total disgrace.

agreed, if Vinnie thinks this is what the people want, he seriously needs to reconsider who these ppl are

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

I really want to go but the prices are madness and it's all going to be down to the fact that the fans will be based in NYC so it makes it more expensive but I don't know where they're getting these price hikes from. I think the WWE needs to come up with some sort of packages for fans who live outside of North America. They expect us to have to pay more each year and that's without flights, extra accommodation, spending money etc. It's a bit ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Barcelonafan

I definitely won't be doing wrestlemania 29 through the packages, what a complete rip off..I wasn't pushed on going in the first place because I can see taker vs lesnar and rock vs cena headlining which would be a letdown..and I can't see how this would top the whole wrestlemania 28 experience for me..the weather,location,buzz was insane last year..also one of the best raws ever with lesnar's epic return being the icing on the cake

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ClassicsGuy

Maybe i missed it, but do we know how these ridiculous priced packages are going to be sold? wweShop/fax etc?

Paypal, same methods as last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 SHADE 45

I'm thinking about going after the Silver package (despite living on Long Island) but want to have a good idea of the window I'd have to snag one of these. I have some questions about the packages though.

How long do these things usually last? Seconds? Minutes? Hours? Days?
    Do I need PayPal to get this?
    Do I know my seats right away?

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

WWE Fans: In an effort to consolidate information on WrestleMania XXIX Travel Packages, this Facebook page is being closed. We encourage you to “like” our official WrestleMania XXIX page at the link below for all the latest information on what is sure to be a monumental event. Fans interested in purchasing WrestleMania XXIX Travel Packages or getting additional information should go to http://WWE.com/travelpackages, e-mail us at travel.packages@wwecorp.com, or call us at 203-359-5182.

Awww... You guys hurts their feelings. That or scared the hell out of them with rage pertaining to prices this year. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I was thinking about going to WM29 and booking a package but there's no way I'd pay for the VIP one although I'm sure there are people who are willing to and that's perfectly fine.

I'm wondering if the Royal Rumble would be a better option though? Arizona in Jan should hopefully be a bit warmer than Ireland, plus I'm guessing either Raw or SD in Las Vegas following it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Nadet

SHADE 45 wrote: »
    I'm thinking about going after the Silver package (despite living on Long Island) but want to have a good idea of the window I'd have to snag one of these. I have some questions about the packages though.

How long do these things usually last? Seconds? Minutes? Hours? Days? - depends - WM 27 was on sale for ages, WM 28 days (due to the Rock/Cena hype)
    Do I need PayPal to get this? Yes, not only Paypal but a verified account (it takes nearly a week to get through this process, or at least that was my experience)
    Do I know my seats right away? No, WWE send all your stuff by Fedex a couple of months before the event.

Answers above in red - hope this is helpful.

So I can't pay by credit card then? Because I don't see a way to link Paypal to a credit card, just a bank account. And does this mean if I attempt to get verified tonight, I may very well miss out on getting a package since I didn't have it verified beforehand?

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

So I can't pay by credit card then? Because I don't see a way to link Paypal to a credit card, just a bank account. And does this mean if I attempt to get verified tonight, I may very well miss out on getting a package since I didn't have it verified beforehand?

My Account > Profile > Add/Edit Credit Card

yes you could very well miss out on buying a package the day they go on sale, get it verified tonight and hope for the best

Why don't they tell you these things on the website? How is anyone supposed to know this without asking a ton of different people?

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

Why don't they tell you these things on the website? How is anyone supposed to know this without asking a ton of different people?

I'm not sure if it tells you on the website, but if you had them added on the travel package Facebook before they shut it down they posted about this the first week of July

Linking it to a credit card isn't a way to verify it, correct? Just a bank account or that special PayPal card right?

• Advertisement

You can transfer money from your bank account to paypal, like an account top up. Might work the same as paying by cc

Advertisement