Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭angela1711

Last may I have my wallet stollen with my student card in it . I rang the student's office to get it replaced but they've told me not to bother cause the year is ending and i won't need it for the summer anyways. They said that i can just get a new one in september and that way i won't have to pay the 20e fee. If I am a continuing student do I have to wait for the grant to come trough before I can fully register and get the card ?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭FatherlyNick

aaabbbb wrote: »
    Still wish it could be simpler like I could pay them with a bag of chips or something.... :L

You can always try. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭FatherlyNick

angela1711 wrote: »
    Last may I have my wallet stollen with my student card in it . I rang the student's office to get it replaced but they've told me not to bother cause the year is ending and i won't need it for the summer anyways. They said that i can just get a new one in september and that way i won't have to pay the 20e fee. If I am a continuing student do I have to wait for the grant to come trough before I can fully register and get the card ?

You will be fully registered as soon as you payed your 2k registration fees. If you're lucky your Co. Co. will transfer the $$$$ before October.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

You will be fully registered as soon as you payed your 2k registration fees. If you're lucky your Co. Co. will transfer the $$$$ before October.

If you can prove that you're getting a grant they'll authorise you fully so once you have that letter they should give you your new student card

First exam in less than 16 hours. Shoot me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

First exam in less than 16 hours. Shoot me.

12.5 hours.... and im still watching a movie..... shoot me first?

Stinjy wrote: »
    12.5 hours.... and im still watching a movie..... shoot me first?

On 1...

On 1...

Agreed! Hope youre set well enough anyway!

Agreed! Hope youre set well enough anyway!

Eh.. We'll see! Same to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

This is gonna be fun!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

Good luck to everyone starting the repeat exams today!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

Hard to believe its 4 years since I got my results and found out I was going here.. How time flies!

Hard to believe its 4 years since I got my results and found out I was going here.. How time flies!

5 for me. Won't lie, was a **** day but it worked out well over all!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

That maths paper was filth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Sooo childish but I can't help myself.....

I BEAT MY SISTER IN THE LC POINTS RACE BY MILLLEEESSSSS, MILES I TELL YOU, MILES!!!!

NANANANANANANA !!!! :D:D:D:D

(Swear it really mattered any more :P )

well that wasn't so bad, I think... heres hoping the lecturer likes my story about plants....

now tomorrows... *runs around in panic*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

aaabbbb wrote: »
    Sooo childish but I can't help myself.....

I BEAT MY SISTER IN THE LC POINTS RACE BY MILLLEEESSSSS, MILES I TELL YOU, MILES!!!!

NANANANANANANA !!!! :D:D:D:D

(Swear it really mattered any more :P )

It is an eternal source of frustration for me that my sister and I got the same points in the leaving.
    Even if it was three and six years ago respectively.

How so Joe wrote: »
    It is an eternal source of frustration for me that my sister and I got the same points in the leaving.
    Even if it was three and six years ago respectively.

Oooh s*it one. My brother did better then me by at least 50 or 100 or something upsetting so I'm the failure of the family. I can see baby bro shaming the both of us though.

Beers next week? Thursday? Friday? Definitely beers??

How so Joe wrote: »
    Beers next week? Thursday? Friday? Definitely beers??

I prob won't be around. Wicklow's very far away. :-(

• Advertisement

What if the beers were in Dundrum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

BEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Wednesday night, Thursday night or even Friday night (at a push) suits me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

Any idea what time the arts block will be opened at tomorrow, the only bus i can get arrives at 7.10...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Oooh s*it one. My brother did better then me by at least 50 or 100 or something upsetting so I'm the failure of the family. I can see baby bro shaming the both of us though.

My sister only got 260 so I feel a bit dirty for gloating but on the other hand I now feel like a wonder child genius in comparison :pac:

and lisar arts block will be open then

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Looks like we're all off to Wicklow for a weekend so.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

2 down and a week 'til the next one.... on the down side I can't feel my right hand after that one...

MCR how are you getting on?

2 down and a week 'til the next one.... on the down side I can't feel my right hand after that one...

MCR how are you getting on?

My brand new pen ran out halfway through my exam yesterday! It went well though. Was surprisingly calm during the whole thing. Next one's not til the 19th so I'm taking it easy today!

Happy with today's?

• Advertisement

My brand new pen ran out halfway through my exam yesterday! It went well though. Was surprisingly calm during the whole thing. Next one's not til the 19th so I'm taking it easy today!

Happy with today's?

Oh no! Damn pens, they don't make em like they used to... :P

Yeah sure it wasn't tol bad, taking a rest day too, mine isnt until the 21st :) then I'm done! FOREVER!

Advertisement