Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Stinjy wrote: »
    Well how was it?

Rough, be definitely do-able, see how it is comes September, no point worrying now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Is it free to park on campus during the summer? I've a meeting tomorrow and don't want to get clamped, I don't have the disc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

GarIT wrote: »
    Is it free to park on campus during the summer? I've a meeting tomorrow and don't want to get clamped, I don't have the disc.

Yes, it is free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

After years and years of trying their stupid online assessment thingy I FINALLY GOT AN INTERVIEW WITH BOOTS !!!!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭FatherlyNick

aaabbbb wrote: »
    After years and years of trying their stupid online assessment thingy I FINALLY GOT AN INTERVIEW WITH BOOTS !!!!!! :D:D

Congrats!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Provisional timetable is up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

When i log in as student, first year modules come up, is that an indication i failed repeats?

lisar816 wrote: »
    When i log in as student, first year modules come up, is that an indication i failed repeats?

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Presumably not? If you haven't got your results I'd imagine the system hasn't been updated either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

Is this happening to anyone that did not repeat? i feel i didnt pass chemistry, and i wouldn't mind but i will be dropping it...On another note even the modules i did pass are showing..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭thirteen.

I'd imagine you're personal timetable won't be right until you register. I didn't have any repeats and when I log on I've first year modules on it.

Is this happening to anyone that did not repeat? i feel i didnt pass chemistry, and i wouldn't mind but i will be dropping it...On another note even the modules i did pass are showing..

Results do not come out until like 5th of September. Don't worry about anything until then.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Yea I cant log in to see my personal timetable (incoming 2nd year) not really sure what that means but anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭agent graves

what days are 2nd years biology and chemistry labs? are the same as in first year... Wednesday Thursday and Friday? or is there some usually on Monday or Tuesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,843 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I think I have a three-hour lecture in APT. Ouch.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

deise_girl wrote: »
    Yea I cant log in to see my personal timetable (incoming 2nd year) not really sure what that means but anyway..

you can go onto the website and do it manually - i.e pick out all the modules you're doing he personal one just does that for you..

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭angela1711

you want be able to see you personalized timetable until you have registered, that's what its says on the webstie

I think I have a three-hour lecture in APT. Ouch.

Yes, we do :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

So I'm a first year and doing Business and Management. According to the timetable on the website I have nothing on Fridays and no 9am's. Surely there must be a mistake...?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

thelad95 wrote: »
    So I'm a first year and doing Business and Management. According to the timetable on the website I have nothing on Fridays and no 9am's. Surely there must be a mistake...?

Not necessarily. Some courses do have free days. You'll have tutorials to go in too though remember.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Christ the time creeps up on you. I was sure I had another couple of months off. Winter already. Feck.

No, absolutely not. Calm down, wait till you see your results till you freak out with excitement or despair.

what days are 2nd years biology and chemistry labs? are the same as in first year... Wednesday Thursday and Friday? or is there some usually on Monday or Tuesday?

Chemistry labs are mondays and tuesdays (depending which suits you) from 2-6pm Biology theres def one tuesday (but possibly also monday ) thats from 2-5pm and if you do biomed theres biomed labs on weds from 3-6pm

You can email the relevant dept secretaries and they'll tell you for sure 'cos thee could (doubtfully ) be some change that I haven't mentioned since when I asked them.

marko93 wrote: »
    Yes, we do :(

Oh goddammit, it's a module entirely dedicated to team projects, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

what date do yee studenty types actually start back lectures, need to know when the roost will get good again.

Lectures start again on the 22nd of September.

And I have a long wait until my first grant payment...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Lectures start again on the 22nd of September.

And I have a long wait until my first grant payment...:(

Sound, thursday the 25th , roost, NUI boards beers.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭penzo

anyone that could help us shed any light on these german classes? which ones are for beginners or intermediate ?

pbTWaWg.png

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Sound, thursday the 25th , roost, NUI boards beers.

Can we delay a week or two. Let me finish my exams!

• Advertisement

Can we delay a week or two. Let me finish my exams!

For a few moments I thought you were talking about repeats and I thought you were crazy, until it dawned on me....

Advertisement