Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Is anyone elses facebook looking weird ? Did they change it or something ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Years ago, when I had a week off between and old an new job, I set up a facebook profile for my dog out of sheer boredom.

https://www.facebook.com/judy.mydog?fref=ts

Now, my dog's FB has the shiny new Facebook, while I still have the crummy old one. She also got timeline months before I did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

banquo wrote: »
    Years ago, when I had a week off between and old an new job, I set up a facebook profile for my dog out of sheer boredom.

https://www.facebook.com/judy.mydog?fref=ts

Now, my dog's FB has the shiny new Facebook, while I still have the crummy old one. She also got timeline months before I did.

Amazing profiler! :pac:

#nofilter

• Registered Users Posts: 18,094 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone know if there is a medical card dentist in Maynooth, got a bloody abscess that is driving me mad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭littleblackDRS

Anyone know if there is a medical card dentist in Maynooth, got a bloody abscess that is driving me mad.

I think Primacare in Manor Mills does, they take the medical card to see the doctor anyway

Yup, Primacare.

Thanks for the info, my empire of dirt, crown of thorns and all for a tooth ache cure.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 storm42

jubella wrote: »
    I can't help but wonder if this was a mock hen night, and there were male strippers hired, would this be as big an issue?

GarIT wrote: »
    How you not seen the pictures of this events sister event in DCU naked orange guy sitting on a girls lap only covering his penis with a hat for the picture.

Is it an issue? Not at all apparently.

What I have heard: DCU hen night did have male strippers. Their event did not happen on campus. Maynooth's did. Their event had male students from the dance society who stripped for free. In Maynooth professional strippers were hired and paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Prawo_Jazdy

aaabbbb wrote: »
    Is anyone elses facebook looking weird ? Did they change it or something ?

There seems to be always little tweeks coming in here and there, my red notification things changed slightly the last few days but I didn't notice much else

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Now I'm not complaining because this benefits me but shouldn't I have been kicked out of the top floor in the library by now?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

... and I jinxed it!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 SeanFxx

Anyone hear that it was that SNIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

The other post was gone, maybe I should remove my reply...

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Petermt

SNIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Maynooth has like one street, I'm sure there are an awful lot of words on it. The convenience that comes with this being spread around the day before voting is just blatant and I would personally look down on any candidate that saw the spreading of such a rumour without the facts to back it up as an opportunity to gain votes and would urge them to retract until they can factually back it up. Win on your values, not by pulling someone down.

Plus so what if it was sent to the papers? Given half the false accusations coming out on here the Sunday World seems to have a more credible report on what actually happened and that's saying something *I hear Rob shiver at the mere thought of it

Also Rob, aaaabbb is showing as a mutual friend with your dog...

Thwip! wrote: »

535796_3020592476659_1890630313_n.jpg

LOOK AT HER.

D'awwwww

banquo wrote: »
    535796_3020592476659_1890630313_n.jpg

LOOK AT HER.

I want to steal this dog and never let her go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Apparently there's a protest tomorrow over the events of last Monday. Leaflets were handed out outside arts. The best part is where it says " the su should not endorse events that discriminate against a group of students" Let it go people.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

cringe

• Registered Users Posts: 8 WhyDo IEven

Considering there's a new sabbat team about to start, would it not be better to sit down in a calm, polite way and discuss this with them instead of demonstrating. Come up with some alternatives and help erase the culture instead of going on such an offensive

No no no. If the protesters attempted to genuinely address their concerns, then there wouldn't be anything to protest about!

And let's not forget protesting's 100% success rate.

And of course, it is a total coincidence that one of the people organising the protest is running as a candidate in the council elections this May, and the press coverage this would generate would not assist them in any way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Considering there's a new sabbat team about to start, would it not be better to sit down in a calm, polite way and discuss this with them instead of demonstrating. Come up with some alternatives and help erase the culture instead of going on such an offensive

**** that. We want vitriol and public seethe. FEED MAL TO BANQUO'S VICIOUS HOUND!!!

**** that. We want vitriol and public seethe. FEED MAL TO BANQUO'S VICIOUS HOUND!!!

562599_10151811286740573_1385973651_n.jpg

Killing machine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

I can see the murder in his eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Toshi101

If I write in bold people will stop at this post and think i have something important to say. Purple Monkey dishwasher

Come gather round students it's high time ye learned bout a hero called the NUIMSU and a devil called the Strawman argument(looking at you protesters).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Thwip! wrote: »

I'm now friends with a dog on facebook MY LIFE IS COMPLETE ! :D

On another note :

INTERGRATION: I've got 99 problems and I can't solve a single one

I even started adding to my math musical today so you know ****s bad when that happens ! :(

Advertisement