Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

Well for most normal people evening generally means the time after work/college but before 9ish...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

DylanII wrote: »
    Well for most normal people evening generally means the time after work/college but before 9ish...

Obviously that's where the confusion was, I don't see why there is a need for such bitchyness about it. It was a misunderstanding that's all.

On the other hand I don't see the reason for bringing the term normal into it, are you trying to say something about me there?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

nothing_to_see_here.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

DylanII wrote: »

And, as has just been pointed out to me, when is afternoon so? I always took that as 12 to 5/6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

And, as has just been pointed out to me, when is afternoon so? I always took that as 12 to 5/6

Yea to me afternoon is 12-5/6 and evening is the time after that...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

DylanII let's keep it civil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

Guys, does it really matter what times different people consider to be afternoon/evening... Like really?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭D_s

jubella wrote: »
    Guys, does it really matter what times different people consider to be afternoon/evening... Like really?

This is the General Discussion thread! Keep at this enlightening debate, people! ;)

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?!

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?!

I blame your boyfriend, he also came into the store and didn't say hi....so this is strike two daughter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?!

im-not-saying-kill-her-but-kill-her.jpg

Thwip! wrote: »
    I blame your boyfriend, he also came into the store and didn't say hi....so this is strike two daughter

Totes awks...

At least my baby bro said hi when he was there!

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Alt_Grrr

tumblr_m4vf2iBoKH1r5jt46o1_400.gif

Totes awks...

At least my baby bro said hi when he was there!

VISIT!!!!!!!!!!

Thwip! wrote: »
    VISIT!!!!!!!!!!

If I'm ever in Dundrum I'll be there!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 thecomet

Did you order yours from the Apocca website? Do you need a student number for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

thecomet wrote: »
    Did you order yours from the Apocca website? Do you need a student number for it?

Yeah you need to be fully registered before you apply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

You'll also need your insurance cert. Not the disk the actual cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

You'll also need your insurance cert. Not the disk the actual cert.

That just seems a tad unnecessary

• Registered Users Posts: 29 pleb41

Whats the least busy time to go to the gym during semester? Is it packed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Can anyone help me out? :D

It's prob been asked before tho. So my SUSI documents are still be processed and I still prob won't know by the time registration comes round if I got it yet or anything, so that gives me the option of just paying the €100 student levy until the grant gets back to me..
    Can anyone tell me if I pay this levy online where the €2500 is paid or do I pay it in person at registration?

Thankssssss :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,843 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Yes, you can pay the €100 levy online.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Anyone know the last day we have to pay the student levy?

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Yes, you can pay the €100 levy online.

You're a legend thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

Anyone know the last day we have to pay the student levy?

30th of September

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭aoifemcg94

This is a random/stupid question, but can you actually bring too much clothes to college? In the process of packing and getting told I've too much? :P

aoifemcg94 wrote: »
    This is a random/stupid question, but can you actually bring too much clothes to college? In the process of packing and getting told I've too much? :P

No you can't but you can get around this issue although it depends on how often you plan on heading home! If it's every weekend then keep the parents happy by reducing the clothes but then just slowly bring more up every weekend instead!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Manic2 wrote: »
    Can anyone help me out? :D

It's prob been asked before tho. So my SUSI documents are still be processed and I still prob won't know by the time registration comes round if I got it yet or anything, so that gives me the option of just paying the €100 student levy until the grant gets back to me..
    Can anyone tell me if I pay this levy online where the €2500 is paid or do I pay it in person at registration?

Thankssssss :D

Did you just go into the on line payment of fees and choose "Fee accounts payments"? Like do they just know if you type in 100 that its for the levy or is there some way to specify youre paying for the levy? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,843 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Yes, if you typed in 100 they'd know if it's for the levy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Mine showed up as 100 and wouldn't let me change it or anything. I remember last year I had to put in the amount, but this year the box said 100 and was greyed out. I've no idea how I managed that.

Advertisement