Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Times Fantasy Golf

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

Only 2 out of my 6 made the cut and only nearly scrapped in so be lucky to get any points for t20 unless they do a bit of magic today and tomorrow

Biggest disappointments are Jason day and Jordan Spieth to miss the cut by 6 and 3 shots respectively even though they are big money players!!!
    Jimmy walker has done very little since his win either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

I'd say most teams are all over the place this week, it's been very unpredictable. I only got three in for the weekend which is the worst I've managed so far. Only consolation is that Spieth missing the cut won't be too much of an issue as almost everyone will have had him. Westwood blew it on Thursday and O'Hair was a complete disaster for me this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

shaunac93 wrote: »
    Only 2 out of my 6 made the cut and only nearly scrapped in so be lucky to get any points for t20 unless they do a bit of magic today and tomorrow

Biggest disappointments are Jason day and Jordan Spieth to miss the cut by 6 and 3 shots respectively even though they are big money players!!!
    Jimmy walker has done very little since his win either :(

You're not alone there Shauna, plenty of people will be in the same boat. Only 2 left myself but they're doing alright: Hearn T3 and Furyk T13. Still wide open though, 8 shots cover the remainder of the field.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭bobster453

PARlance wrote: »
    You're not alone there Shauna, plenty of people will be in the same boat. Only 2 left myself but they're doing alright: Hearn T3 and Furyk T13. Still wide open though, 8 shots cover the remainder of the field.

Consider myself lucky to have 3 still in..furyk horschel and z johnson.Watch out for poulter and bubba tho..well placed

shaunac93 wrote: »

Justin Thomas done some magic today and flew up leaderboard, hopefully keeps it up tomorrow :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Clauric

I have Kisner, Matsuyama and McIlroy. Looks like my hopes rest with Kisner, although already got points for Matsuyama's first round.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Scores are gonna be quite low this week, not many of the big guns performing.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭the galway secret

I predict my 2 remaining players to be 1st and 2nd Mcilroy and Hearn

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭LinksLad

Have McIlroy, Bae & Henley. Hoping one of them has a cracking round for some bonus points. Too many ahead of them to get much hopes up otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Biggest non event ever this week, not many will be scoring too many points. Think there's even a few teams in the top 50 that had 6 MCs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

David Hearn having a blinder for me.... 6 over after 6, goodnight.

8 over after 7 :L i still got rory and hes still gonna win

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

A handy 146 points this week largely thanks to Garcia and Kisner with honourable mentions to Matsuyama and Horschel. 38th ranked for the week and up to 58th overall, very happy with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭iluvfatfrogs

Hey guys - has anyone got this weeks password yet?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 33 keithap76

Hey guys - has anyone got this weeks password yet?

thanks

This week is Congressional

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭BOB81

keithap76 wrote: »
    This week is Congressional

Thanks for the password - out of interest where was it in the paper? Had a scan through it this morn but didn't see the code anywhere..

• Registered Users Posts: 33 keithap76

BOB81 wrote: »
    Thanks for the password - out of interest where was it in the paper? Had a scan through it this morn but didn't see the code anywhere..

It was down the bottom left on the golf page in the Irish times

• Registered Users Posts: 15 robbo1203

not in all the editions, some of the early papers did not have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Surely the password is pointless at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Surely the password is pointless at this stage

It is when you're doing as crap as I am.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭galwaylad14

Managed 6 points last week. Surely no one that did worse than that?!

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭iluvfatfrogs

Managed 6 points last week. Surely no one that did worse than that?!

Minus 10 for me.... Would have been -12 only my 6th pick didn't participte

36 points and i'd count that as good going on having 4 missing the cut. what happened to hearn in the last round

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

-12 here

Spieth, Rose, Westwood, Mahan, Weekley and O'Hair.

Still think that's a cracking looking line up :(

It is a good line up. Team picked for this week, I'd share but I think ive a good enough team to top the round :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

My team from the previous week were all playing so left it and got 36

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭BOB81

Had 12 pts only with matsuyama my only contributor! was 71st but dropped 200 places - got to get the winner in my team this week. Hard to leave out mcilroy i think

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Clauric

Was just looking at my teams. The scores on the players list doesn't seem to have updated, and all the players have 0.

Just wondering if it was me, or does anybody else have the same problem?

alot of thought gone into my picks this week, really feel like i'm on the money, maybe a little too late

will prob regret saying this come sunday evening :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭galwaylad14

Ormus wrote: »
    -12 here

Spieth, Rose, Westwood, Mahan, Weekley and O'Hair.

Still think that's a cracking looking line up :(

That's literally all the form players this year!!

Advertisement