Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Times Fantasy Golf

Options
1606162636466»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭jimmers

Hi,
    did anyone else gets points deducted before the start of last week?
    My starting position was reduced by 775 points, have emailed them and waiting for an answer. Was doing well too!

There seems to be some glitch with the points from Gameweek 3. I have a spreadsheet tracking scores and according to my records I got 670 points that week but the game is showing 340. That was the week there was a team event - teams of 2. I have DNP for Tommy Fleetwood even though he finished 2nd with Sergio that week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 thenumbersguy

Good catch, that seems to be the problem, I had Fleetwood as well and he was my captain, that would explain it.
    I emailed them but this should help.
    Hope they get it sorted, very close mini league and those points would get me into top 10 overall.!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭nimbinsurfer

KILLARNEY is the last code of the year

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭TheJet

KILLARNEY is the last code of the year

Thanks for that and thanks to those that posted the codes through the competition..

It’s close at the top- between top 4 now really.... Christ you want to confident in picking for this week and not letting nerves cost you....

It will me next year 😀🀞

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Hotirish

Good catch, that seems to be the problem, I had Fleetwood as well and he was my captain, that would explain it.
    I emailed them but this should help.
    Hope they get it sorted, very close mini league and those points would get me into top 10 overall.!

Scores & positions on the leaderboard have changed drastically in the last day or so with no explanation from the IT. Disappointing they (or whoever administers the comp) wouldn't own the mistake & send out an email or something rather than just change all the numbers with one weekend to go and say nothing!

• Advertisement

Can I collect my winnings now ?! 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭pooman

Anyone know anyone in the IT... see if they'll run it this year, give us something to do

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭qwabercd

pooman wrote: »
    Anyone know anyone in the IT... see if they'll run it this year, give us something to do

They didn't run the six Nations game this year which would have had higher participation, fear it could be gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 stuckinthe80s

Usually play this and checked in to see if it was running this year.

Contacted Irish Times - sadly, they won't be doing it.

The Six Nations game moved to Feeling Sports. Maybe they will pick it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Shame that this won't be running, probably can't afford to be chucking away 10k in prize money!

Draftkings is an option if lads are interested in playing fantasy golf weekly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement