Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Georgia Salpa really that great?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

If that's her without make-up she's naturally stunning IMO. Looks like she has a bit of it on though.

shannie wrote: »
    http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/7QdryOb9bscZyIkIedQUKg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en-GB/blogs/the-juice/CBB-2012-Georgia-Salpa-sex-pest-terror.jpg

no makeup? ^

Suppose everyone has their own opinion but I honestly don't think she's as stunning as everyone say's she is?! Is any asset or good look she has not mostly from plastic surgery anyways?

She actually looks even better in that pic than when she's "done up". She is stunning, and I've seen her in real life and she looks just as stunning without the need for airbrushing.

I don't think she's had any plastic surgery at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Tell me ONE single woman who looks better without make up then with it tho?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭shannie

yeah she does look as if she has a small bit around her eyes and that..
    I'm not sure if she has surgery? it looks like it though around her cheeks, and lips!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,072 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Tell me ONE single woman who looks better without make up then with it tho?
    Kate Moss ? Actually the fact that she would go out in public without make up just shows how cool she is, she couldn't give a f*** :cool:
    http://www.popcrunch.com/kate-moss-without-makeup-photo/

• Advertisement

Kate Moss ? Actually the fact that she would go out in public without make up just shows how cool she is, she couldn't give a f*** :cool:
    http://www.popcrunch.com/kate-moss-without-makeup-photo/

Ya cuz Kate looks so much better in that photo then say.... here http://nymag.com/fashion/models/kmoss/katemoss/

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Anna Nicole

I've seen her in real life too. Possibly the most ignorant, dull girl I've ever met. Has nothing genuine or original to say. Her boobs look like two size 5 footballs stuck up the jumper of a ten year old and she's scarily hairy for a woman.......

• Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

I've seen her in real life too. Possibly the most ignorant, dull girl I've ever met. Has nothing genuine or original to say. Her boobs look like two size 5 footballs stuck up the jumper of a ten year old and she's scarily hairy for a woman.......

And you're gorgeous, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Anna Nicole

fullstop wrote: »
    And you're gorgeous, right?

Where in my bit did I say that? Only expressing an opinion, cool the jets

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Only expressing an opinion, cool the jets
    That's a fairly caustic opinion you have there. Bitter & caustic.

• Advertisement

Shes Greek....There all hairy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ladyarse

You wouldnt say no would you? ;)

AvIZBOTCMAAh6JW.jpg

you wouldnt kick her out of bed for eaten crisps like

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

Other than the fact that she has had her lips done and she smokes, shes perfect.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭KnowYourEnemy

I'd use her **** for toothpaste

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Raekwon wrote: »

Tall, slim, Mediterranean looking women with massive jugs and perfect bodies are ten a penny in Ireland :confused:

I would have agreed with this but I saw a ringer for Ms Salpa a week or two ago in a Dublin shop.

Had a double take. So maybe one a penny? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21 K_Everdeen

I think she has a weird doughy sort of face. I don't think she is going to age well

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

<Snip>

Not for this forum.

Xzanti

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭gambithh

she is a stunner.

id love to know the negative comments are they mostly from women?cant tell with the user names.
    dont know how anyone man oe woman could find her unattractive.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

gambithh wrote: »
    she is a stunner.

id love to know the negative comments are they mostly from women?
    I doubt it frankly, they most likely from very choosy men. So choosy in fact, it's likely they've yet to find a suitable breeding partner in Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

gambithh wrote: »

id love to know the negative comments are they mostly from women?

They're not.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Don;t get me wrong. I would, and then i would again. But she doesn't look that great in these pics, without her makeup. (Or maybe she is wearing some, but still..)

Cracking body.

article-0-137D6028000005DC-371_306x640.jpgarticle-0-137D6030000005DC-144_306x640.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Allyall wrote: »
    Don;t get me wrong. I would, and then i would again. But she doesn't look that great in these pics, without her makeup. (Or maybe she is wearing some, but still..)

Cracking body.

her face in the pic on the left actually looks like a bo'selecta mask :pac:

. . . . runs for cover

• Registered Users Posts: 14,253 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Better legs on me coffee table

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

The only good thing about her is her tits.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭naitsirhc

She's got a case of lazy eye. She's not perfect after all. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Son_of_Belial

RoberZT there posted a pic of her back in the day - how I remembered her. I actually wound up having a drunken messy night with her before she was famous. She wasn't great to be honest so lads believe me you CAN ALL do better...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur.

Fake tits and a pierced tongue.

*shudder*

Disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

I don't get the attraction with her tbh. Her type is ten a penny.

I don't get either, she made me cringe on big brother a couple of years ago, coming across as devoid of any personality.

This might sound strange but she reminds me of that cartoon character years ago dogtanian:eek: ,she has some baps though in fairness I'll give her that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Zulu wrote: »
    I doubt it frankly, they most likely from very choosy men. So choosy in fact, it's likely they've yet to find a suitable breeding partner in Ireland.

Ah Here, leave errr ouuh:D

Advertisement