Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Georgia Salpa really that great?

Options

Comments

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    Let's be honest Irish people aren't really lookers :/

Let's not go there. I know plenty of extremely beautiful Irish women and men
    She's extremely good looking and comes across has a really nice person.

Shes a model and is good at what she does. Anyone that thinks otherwise is jealous.

Or has a different opinion/taste?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    Let's be honest Irish people aren't really lookers :/

Let's not go there. I know plenty of extremely beautiful Irish women and men
    She's extremely good looking and comes across has a really nice person.

Shes a model and is good at what she does. Anyone that thinks otherwise is jealous.

Or has a different opinion/taste?

Ok fair point - went a bit far

• Registered Users Posts: 54,721 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Suas11 wrote: »
    No, she isn't. Georgia is very sexy wheras I find Jordan to be as sexy as a brick wall.

Well, if you're into the slut look, yes, I guess she's attractive. I agree that she is pleasing on the eye, I just don't find her remotely classy, stylish or elegant. She's your run of the mill poser.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,846 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

walshb wrote: »
    Well, if you're into the slut look, yes, I guess she's attractive. I agree that she is pleasing on the eye, I just don't find her remotely classy, stylish or elegant. She's your run of the mill poser.

I'm actually not into the slut look at all. That's one of one of the reasons why I don't find Jordan attractive at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭ShaneScouse

Shes a deadly looking yoke, would at the drop of a hat as would any Irish male.

Think the media whoring has turned alot of people against her, but thats the usuall celebrity effect, the more people see of someone the more they think they know about them and have a right to judge what they do/who they are. So I understand all the hate and the underrating of how she looks. And like most wanabe celebrities they bring it on themselves so Ive no probs with people ripping on her, but to say she isnt hot is just madness.

• Advertisement

I'm actually not into the slut look at all. That's one of one of the reasons why I don't find Jordan attractive at all.

And how is Georgia much different? Most fotos are her dressed like a prostitute. Very tacky!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

She is one of the best/hottest looking women i have seen ever seen. anyone who calls her average needs to go to specsavers :)

hot yes, but zero personality. at the moment she is getting maximum exposure and when she crops up on TV all she does is smile. if she does speak she rarely has anything meaningful to say.

Isn't she Yer One off Tallafornia?

RVP 11 wrote: »
    Isn't she Yer One off Tallafornia?

not far off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

Fuinseog wrote: »
    hot yes, but zero personality. at the moment she is getting maximum exposure and when she crops up on TV all she does is smile. if she does speak she rarely has anything meaningful to say.

shes a model ffs, not a spokeswoman for world peace

fair play to ya Georgia making some nice dosh with your natural beauty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭ChubbyHubby

Auvers wrote: »
    shes a model ffs, not a spokeswoman for world peace
    Which is why she should only be compared to other models and celebrities. So basically she's very run of the mill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

Which is why she should only be compared to other models and celebrities. So basically she's very run of the mill.

she is a good looking girl making some cash from her "assets"

so what if she just stands there and smiles, its her job, and why would I compare here to another Model\Celeb?

I don't know the girl but she could be very entertaining or a vacuous retard, who knows?

and all this crap being spouted about being a media whore is just good auld Irish begrudgery at its finest

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Fuinseog wrote: »

If i want meaningful speeches i'll turn on Nelson Mandela if i want to look at a smoking hot girl in a bikini then Georgia Salpa fits the bill. I actually hope when her 15 min of fame does start to wane she does not go down the nudity route for attention, think she just a georgous bit of stuff and i much prefer dark haired girls so she just the type i fancy:D.

If i want meaningful speeches i'll turn on Nelson Mandela if i want to look at a smoking hot girl in a bikini then Georgia Salpa fits the bill. I actually hope when her 15 min of fame does start to wane she does not go down the nudity route for attention, think she just a georgous bit of stuff and i much prefer dark haired girls so she just the type i fancy:D.

there was a time irish models have a bit of substance to match their looks. in the eighties we had micehelle rocca, who was fluent in several languages and was able to present TV shows.

much has been said of Jordan here, a woman who is not as stupid as she lets on and is a shrewd business woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,055 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Auvers wrote: »
    shes a model ffs,
    :pac: Imagine putting THAT in the same category as Kate Moss, Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell etc
    Will we be seeing Slapa on the catwalks of Milan and Paris soon? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,846 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

:pac: Imagine putting THAT in the same category as Kate Moss, Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell etc

I think she's far better looking than any of the models you mentioned.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

There are different types of Models you know.. Fashion Models like the ones you have mentioned, Glamour Models like Jordan.. then you have Catalogue Models, Beauty Models who model makeup/hair coloring etc..

The likes of Georgia Salpa, Pippa O'Connor et al.. I would class as more promotional Models.. although you will see them modelling clothes the odd time on the likes of Ireland AM.. you'd be more likely to see them opening a nightclub or promoting a business.. as far as I can see anyway..

Still 'Models' nonetheless.

I think she's far better looking than any of the models you mentioned.

I will say that she's better looking that that weapon, Moss. Naoimi? Uh! Rotten! Claudia is very attractive though.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭happyclapper

she is beautiful no doubt about it. Saw her at a BT thing a couple of weeks ago and I was suprised at how thin she is compared to her photos but she was still gorge. She is DEF no Kim K though. Kims body is way better!

I thought it was funny when Peter Andre came out and said she was lying that they went on a date. He met her in a hotel bar when he was at a meeting and said hi and she sold a story that she had a date with him. If he is denying a bit of media coverage there is definitely something wrong!! lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

I was suprised at how thin she is compared to her photos but she was still gorge. She is DEF no Kim K though. Kims body is way better!

She is extremely attractive face come across nice - but being really thin is not attractive... Bit of a turn off imo.

Her body looks a bit out of proportion sometimes.. Big boobs tiny body (just doesn't look well)

And she is DEFO no Kim K

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭handsomecake

marks out of ten, id give her one

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭marbless

Looks like "Big Brother" raised Georgia's profile...
    http://www.averagejoesblog.com/georgia-salpa-big-brother-girls/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

That's true to an extent, although someone else did quite rightly point out that Salpa is just a promotional model (underwear model too, I'd probably add).

Facially, I reckon high fashion models like Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington and Cindy Crawford - when they were younger, i.e. the same age Salpa is now - were a million times hotter than Salpa is now.

Salpa seems to have a lazy eye as well, from what I've seen. Also, like others pointed out, her body is disproportionate - huge boobs and relatively small frame. It just looks odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

I once slept with Georgia Salpa..........................................when I say slept it was after a ****.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Facially, I reckon high fashion models like Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington and Cindy Crawford - when they were younger, i.e. the same age Salpa is now - were a million times hotter than Salpa is now.

Salpa seems to have a lazy eye as well, from what I've seen. Also, like others pointed out, her body is disproportionate - huge boobs and relatively small frame. It just looks odd.

Well i totally would!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,342 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Degsy wrote: »
    Well i totally would!

I think most of us would if we got half a chance!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ttankk

i dont think shes that good looking at all. its all fake and to add to it shes such an air head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

ttankk wrote: »
    i dont think shes that good looking at all. its all fake and to add to it shes such an air head
    Look at the nice hat!!

article-2147239-131D1313000005DC-992_468x697.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

She double knots:eek: PPPPPffffff:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭RoverZT

She was nicer a year or 2 ago, healthy looking.

Still slim, but looked healthy, now she looks tired and stressed.

Friend of mine met her at the airport and said she was even more stunning in the flesh, said she was immaculate, incredibly groomed and fresh looking.

Early days here, she was gorgeous and didn't have those huge implants.Natural beauty here.

georgia-salpa1.jpg

Advertisement