Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Georgia Salpa really that great?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

it'd be rude, not to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Salpa seems to have a lazy eye as well, from what I've seen. Also, like others pointed out, her body is disproportionate - huge boobs and relatively small frame. It just looks odd.
    Oh come on! I can understand people finding her too thin, too Barbie doll for their personal tastes, but lazy eye?! That's just clutching at straws to find fault with her! She's obviously really pretty. And she has a good bod for modelling - slender, lean limbs suit it perfectly, even if I personally think curvy like Kim K is a nicer body type.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I agree with you there, Kim Kardashian has a killer body.

:pac: Imagine putting THAT in the same category as Kate Moss, Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell etc
    Will we be seeing Slapa on the catwalks of Milan and Paris soon? :pac:
    She looks as good as any of them. I don't get the attempts to make her out to be awful-looking, by people who know she isn't. Seems very resentful. If women made such comments they'd be deemed jealous, bitter, fat and ugly immediately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

Georgia Salpa Enjoying Warm weather in London

Looking at that, I don't understand why some people are so sure she has had breast implants. They look like very natural boobies to me!

• Advertisement

The hugeness of them I guess. Implants can be made to look natural. She is extremely slender and while extremely slender women can occasionally have naturally ample breasts, hers are too ample to be believable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

Dudess wrote: »
    The hugeness of them I guess. Implants can be made to look natural. She is extremely slender and while extremely slender women can occasionally have naturally ample breasts, hers are too ample to be believable.

Usually fake boobs look kinda weird at the top, too defined or something, even the more naturalistic ones. Hers seem to have a very natural slope coming down from the collarbones.

Raekwon wrote: »
    Tall, slim, Mediterranean looking women with massive jugs and perfect bodies are ten a penny in Ireland :confused:
    I think they mean her "look" is ten a penny in general - among models, celebs etc; not Ireland alone.
    jocmilt wrote: »
    Well, as a hetro male on this thread, all I can say is she is probably the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Now I know, as is demonstrated here, gay men and cankle waddling femmos really hate her but like I say I am speaking as a hetrosexual male.
    Can't see any evidence of "cankle waddling femmos" (i.e. women who are interested in more than just looking pretty) showing resentment, just guys putting her down, e.g:
    I'd love to see the head on her just as soon as she woke up in the morning just before she puts on all her ol' slap. Did anybody see the picture Russell Brand put up on Twitter of Katy Perry without her make up - WOOF!! and when i said id love to see the head on her first thing in the morning before she put on her make-up, i didnt mean with her in bed beside me........well, maybe a little....
    Lol, how are you so sure she wouldn't look well first thing in the morning?
    walshb wrote: »
    I will say that she's better looking that that weapon, Moss. Naoimi? Uh! Rotten!
    They're both good-looking - they're hardly awful-looking just because you personally don't fancy them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

She's clearly had a boob job....lifted and filled. Double F cup.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Sea Filly wrote: »
    Usually fake boobs look kinda weird at the top, too defined or something, even the more naturalistic ones. Hers seem to have a very natural slope coming down from the collarbones.

Disagree.....they look exactly like alot of girls with natural big boobs who get implants that get "lifted and filled", that's a Transform Manchester speciality!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭marbless

You realise, I take it, that Georgia was named 5th Hottest Babe of 2012 in FHM's Top 100 list?

"She looks a bit like Megan Fox crossed with Kim Kardashian," according to the FHM site. And who am I to disagree with that authority?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

marbless wrote: »
    And who am I to disagree with that authority?
    Argue away, they have Tulisa at No1!:eek:

http://www.fhm.com/girls/news/2012s-fhm-100-sexiest-01---tulisa-83165#pagetitle

If you look out your window you'll see a better looking girl than her.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭marbless

FHM's profile of Georgia mentioned a Mirror report that she had started working for the Playboy Club in London. Let's hope that's not true, because Bunnies are contractually prohibited from posing topless....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,249 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Argue away, they have Tulisa at No1!:eek:

http://www.fhm.com/girls/news/2012s-fhm-100-sexiest-01---tulisa-83165#pagetitle

If you look out your window you'll see a better looking girl than her.

I don't think it has anything to do with looks really - it's basically, whoever is flavour of the month and the biggest publicity whore at the time it's going to print, wins - simples:)

Although, just looking at the list and I have no idea who number 4 is - Rosie Jones?:confused: anyone know who the hell she is?

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭UDAWINNER

While tulisa maybe good looking, the worlds sexiest woman she aint. Walk down any street in Ireland, the odds are you'll bumb into a sexier woman.
    Don't know who rosie jones is either.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 alvinbradely

I agree georgiecasey! It really seems .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

UDAWINNER wrote: »
    While tulisa maybe good looking, the worlds sexiest woman she aint.
    She has, erm, certain other, how shall I say this "credentials". Which she appears to excel at. So I've been told.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭ShaneScouse

Shes a classy lass that one.

would in the blink of an eye

• Registered Users Posts: 18 quasimoron

She is stunning with obvious natural boobs.if they were fake because she is so uberslim you would see the outline of the implant. I know a girl even slimmer than Georgia with huge natural boobs.
    She is unbelievably beautiful with a great figure, most women would kill for. Men slate her because they know they have no chance with her. She is quiet and calm, low maintenance and chilled.
    By the looks of that Ad she also has a sense of humor and can take the pee out of herself. You wish guys, you wish.Lose 30 pounds, get some P.S and get a million in the bank and she might go out with you.LMAO

• Advertisement

quasimoron wrote: »
    get some P.S
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

She came accross well on The Republic of Telly the few times she was on alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭ShaneScouse

quasimoron wrote: »
    She is stunning with obvious natural boobs.if they were fake because she is so uberslizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz with you.LMAO

Oh hey georgias best mate, give her my regards :)

She is a pretty girl with a great body . Else , she's nothing !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

She is stunning looking , and while I've never met her a friend dud and said she is lovely in person no bullsh1t out of her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

She does nothing for me at all.

I recently met a normal Irish girl who couldn't be more different to her in looks and everything and she fired me up like I couldn't believe. I guess the only thing they have in common is they're both completely and utterly uninterested in me. :pac:

I guess it's true what they say, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Yeah! I agree mrmojorisin! Kim K is much better than Georgia in all aspects !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I think shes a carcker!And haven lived in Greece for a few years theres alot of big boobed beautys out there

Less chat more pics!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Less chat more pics!

Ill second this motion!

Advertisement