Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Georgia Salpa really that great?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

quasimoron wrote: »
    She is quiet and calm, low maintenance and chilled.
    quasimoron wrote: »
    You wish guys, you wish.Lose 30 pounds, get some P.S and get a million in the bank and she might go out with you.LMAO

I'm confused. These two statements don't seem to match.

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Less chat more pics!

Here ya go......not sure who yer man is though;)

c8.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

Gridlock wrote: »
    Oh, I know him, his name is Lucky.

georgia-salpa-in-a-bikini-in-spain-hollywoodgrind-1.jpg
    Georgia-Salpa-main_1510370a.jpg
    Georgia-Salpa-04.jpg
    georgia-salpa-15.jpg
    georgia-salpa-8.jpgx

• Registered Users Posts: 6,071 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Dudess wrote: »
    She looks as good as any of them. I don't get the attempts to make her out to be awful-looking, by people who know she isn't. Seems very resentful. If women made such comments they'd be deemed jealous, bitter, fat and ugly immediately.

I don't think she's awful looking cos she's not and I never said she was, I just think there's something of a footballer's wife, Essex girl, the Sunday Turd World about her. The pics in the previous post don't do anything for me to be honest.
    I know I'll be slaughtered for this :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Gridlock wrote: »

c8.jpg

A Virgin i reckon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭if832uspx4eogt

My parents saw her in a hotel they were both staying and said she looked plain and average. Its obviously all the make up.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 STI V5

my thoughts exactly !!! She would defo be a head melter , still would love a crack at her!!

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Todd Gack

My parents saw her in a hotel they were both staying and said she looked plain and average

Yes, I'm sure your dad was thinking that.
    Its obviously all the make up

Of course it is :rolleyes: it's make up not magic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

Poor old Sara Kavanagh hasn't been in a newspaper since Georgia came along. I miss Nadia Forde though.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

she was great in my mind about 40 mins ago b4 ihad a shower mmmmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

I'm only after noticing that she smokes.....rotten disgusting habit.

*unfollows Thread*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

Feminists all over the world have decided its over and are forgetting their troubles with a big bowl of strawberry ice cream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

guitarzero wrote: »
    Feminists all over the world have decided its over and are forgetting their troubles with a big bowl of strawberry ice cream.
    :confused:

Aw wow she looks unreal in the fourth picture - they've made her look pale too. Love that look!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

She doesn't have ingredient X - she just happens to scrub up well. Which is enough for a career these days.

Her boobs look real on some pics, fake in others - 'tis hard to know. A baffling question that will elude fine minds for a long time to come I'm sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

Dudess wrote: »
    Her boobs look real on some pics, fake in others - 'tis hard to know. A baffling question that will elude fine minds for a long time to come I'm sure.

What's with the snarky response? You were involved yourself, and it's a thread about Georgia and her appearance. Why adopt a lofty stance now?

Hey I wasn't being snarky at all - just putting it there as a jokey comment. Poking fun at myself if anything. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭UL_heart_throb

I saw her on the dart in dublin once, I honestly couldn't stop looking at her. You know you see these things on TV where guys literally go slack jawed and doe eyed at the sight of beauty, it was like that, completely pathetic. She's on another level. She is the single greatest thing about Ireland right now. She should be elected queen.

Todd Gack wrote: »
    Yes, I'm sure your dad was thinking that.

Of course it is :rolleyes: it's make up not magic
    And I'd bet her face isn't one bit average-looking even without make-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Dymo

OUnsl.gif

• Advertisement

Back on topic lads??Cheers!!

If i saw Georgia in person i think id be dumbfounded aswell!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

UL_Heart_Throb and Leonidas83 banned.

Back on topic or the thread will be closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭marbless

Today's Irish Sun on Sunday quotes Georgia saying she will have her boobs x-rayed to prove they're natural. (Seems Kim Kardashian had her bum scanned to rule out implants.)

The queue to study radiography starts here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

I think she's gorgeous looking but I don't understand why she pours herself into clothes that fit her everywhere but around her boobs. Whether her boobs are real or not is irrelevant to me, that's her own business. Just sometimes I think her tops/dresses etc. look like they are seriously digging into her boobs in a painful way.

Looking back over some of the videos and photos posted in this thread, is that the level of the Irish modelling scene? Dripping maple syrup on your boobs with your tongue out? I'm sure it's very alluring to most men but that's hardly modelling, is it?

Think she looks good here and no painful looking boobs :P

georgia-salpa-12_115756.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29 brock landers

she's ok, but take away the fakery, and she wouldn't be half as attractive...I dont know but she kinda reminds me of this guy :D

images.jpg

she's ok, but take away the fakery, and she wouldn't be half as attractive...I dont know but she kinda reminds me of this guy :D

images.jpg

Care too elaborate on that comment?

whats to elaborate? i'm just joking, relax there chief:confused:

what i mean is remove the fake eyelashes, the make up etc...and she would not be as attractive IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 16,394 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

what i mean is remove the fake eyelashes, the make up etc...and she would not be as attractive IMO

Well you have a point, pics can/are airbrushed and clothes and makeup do make a woman sexy. But while she might not be a total stunner she is good looking. She looks a bit thin in some pics though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭shannie

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/7QdryOb9bscZyIkIedQUKg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en-GB/blogs/the-juice/CBB-2012-Georgia-Salpa-sex-pest-terror.jpg

no makeup? ^

Suppose everyone has their own opinion but I honestly don't think she's as stunning as everyone say's she is?! Is any asset or good look she has not mostly from plastic surgery anyways?

Advertisement