Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Georgia Salpa really that great?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Fantastic on the Fas ad's back in the day, not such a big fan anymore though. Still fantastic looking but totally false.

• Site Banned Posts: 6 Houggie

Looks great on that lotto ad too!
    Is she half Irish half Greek? or something along those lines

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

Meh.................I still would!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

I don't get the attraction with her tbh. Her type is ten a penny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

At what?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

She's got no arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Take the make up and fancy clothes off and she's average.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Houggie wrote: »
    Is she half Irish half Greek? or something along those lines

Born in Athens to a Greek father & Irish mother.

Tall, slim, Mediterranean looking women with massive jugs and perfect bodies are ten a penny in Ireland :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

KKkitty wrote: »

Pics or gtfo...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

She's a very pretty girl - Though all the media whoring does tkae away from her attractiveness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

MrJoeSoap wrote: »

Pics or gtfo...
    I'm using my phone at the moment sorry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,846 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Where do you live? Lol, I've never seen anyone like Georgia Salpa walking around where I'm from.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Why do you have 2 big Youtube links in that video to subscribe to your channel?! Was this a pathetic spam effort to boost subscriber numbers?!

Re: Salpa, did she get a boob job recently? Her natural boobs were perfect, such a shame. And lip job looks **** as well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

Raekwon wrote: »
    Tall, slim, Mediterranean looking women with massive jugs and perfect bodies are ten a penny in Ireland :confused:
    Suas11 wrote: »
    Where do you live? Lol, I've never seen anyone like Georgia Salpa walking around where I'm from.
    She could live in Southern Yemen for all I care, what does the fact she lives in Ireland got to do with anything?

Give me a pasty looking Irish woman any day over that fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jocmilt

Well, as a hetro male on this thread, all I can say is she is probably the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Now I know, as is demonstrated here, gay men and cankle waddling femmos really hate her but like I say I am speaking as a hetrosexual male.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭CountryJoe

Oranage2 wrote: »
    She's a very pretty girl - Though all the media whoring does tkae away from her attractiveness.

To be fair to her, she's only cashing in while she has the chance. Its a fickle business that shes in, next year somebody else might be the next big irish model and she wont get as many gigs. Shes right to make hay while the sun shines.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

CountryJoe wrote: »
    To be fair to her, she's only cashing in while she has the chance. Its a fickle business that shes in, next year somebody else might be the next big irish model and she wont get as many gigs. Shes right to make hay while the sun shines.

given that she has no qualifications and little talent it is understandable taht she will want to make the most of things while they last. provided she does not eat cocaine like some of her fellow models she will be around for a while. BTW is there anz show she has not been on yet?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Tiocfaidh Armani

Nice looking but as dull as dish water. Obviously girls as good looking as her don't have to try hard in life so they've usually no personality. Not that I'd give a crap about personality if she was sitting on my face:D

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Take it off all women and the average mark starts to drop.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,324 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Do you know what 'average' means?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Fair is fair, she's as pretty as a PhD is smart.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Special Agent Oso

I'd love to see the head on her just as soon as she woke up in the morning just before she puts on all her ol' slap. Did anybody see the picture Russell Brand put up on Twitter of Katy Perry without her make up - WOOF!! and when i said id love to see the head on her first thing in the morning before she put on her make-up, i didnt mean with her in bed beside me........well, maybe a little....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,341 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Salpa is nice looking all right but while she has the boobs she is a bit too skinney otherwise. Compare her to Kim Kardashian, now she has much the same looks but a lot better body.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Calibos

She's Pin-up good looking not beautiful.

ie. if she walked past me in the street, my reaction would be "Pwoarr, I'd love to bend her over a table and.....". :D Whereas there are plenty of normal girls in normal jobs who if they walked past would have me swooning, butterflies in the stomach, heart skipping a beat, "I want her to have my babies and be the mother of my children"...etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 54,717 ✭✭✭✭walshb

She's attractive in the same way Jordan is attractive. Nothing classy, stylish or sexy about her. Run of the mill tacky!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

...only Jordan isn't attractive. At all.

She's unbelievable looking!
    I would kill for that body!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

She's unbelievable looking!
    I would kill for that body!

Yes, it is just 'all' there isn't it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,846 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

walshb wrote: »
    She's attractive in the same way Jordan is attractive. Nothing classy, stylish or sexy about her. Run of the mill tacky!

No, she isn't. Georgia is very sexy wheras I find Jordan to be as sexy as a brick wall.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

She is one of the best/hottest looking women i have seen ever seen. anyone who calls her average needs to go to specsavers :)

Advertisement