Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Jobs

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Went for customer service advisor. Passed the phone interview and just waiting for the first face to face interview. About how long does it take between the two or does it just depend when a slot is available?

Also if anyone has any tips, feel free to pass them on, many thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 nskelton

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Went for customer service advisor. Passed the phone interview and just waiting for the first face to face interview. About how long does it take between the two or does it just depend when a slot is available?

Also if anyone has any tips, feel free to pass them on, many thanks :)

I was told it wont be next week but the week after, if you read my post above. Did they call you back?

They said after the phone interview it'd be a week or two, haven't heard anything since. Just saw your post now

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ogillman

Meet and greet tomorrow happy days! Still haven't got my contract though, will I get it at the meet tomorrow? Can't wait!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 hajdek

Anyone how's parkin there on sat and sun

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

ogillman wrote: »
    Meet and greet tomorrow happy days! Still haven't got my contract though, will I get it at the meet tomorrow? Can't wait!!

Will be emailed to you at some stage!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

hajdek wrote: »
    Anyone how's parkin there on sat and sun

Free on street parking on a sunday, but with amazon and Adroll now moved in, if you park there on a saturday you may be clamped... if you park there during the week you will definitely be clamped!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 mwv

Hi there, just wondering if anyone who had their second stage interview last week has heard anything back yet?

Has anyone no to the HR????????

• Registered Users Posts: 28 mwv

00441912211077 - that's the number of the recruitment offices in the uk, if that's what you're looking for!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 ogillman

hajdek wrote: »
    Has anyone no to the HR????????

Ring that mobile number you got a call off man. That the best to get through to the HR on.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Mak_i

I applied for a job in Sky for Sales Advisor and have an interview/assessment next Tuesday. Does anybody have any feedback about the process or what it is like to work there? Appreciate if you could provide any information... Thanks.

Mak_i wrote: »
    I applied for a job in Sky for Sales Advisor and have an interview/assessment next Tuesday. Does anybody have any feedback about the process or what it is like to work there? Appreciate if you could provide any information... Thanks.

pm sent

pm sent

Can you send me on the info too, would be much appreciated :)

I had the phone interview about 10 days ago, and passed, but have heard nothing since. He said the next interview would be in a week or two, should I ring or just leave them to it?

Can you send me on the info too, would be much appreciated :)

I had the phone interview about 10 days ago, and passed, but have heard nothing since. He said the next interview would be in a week or two, should I ring or just leave them to it?

You should give them a bell and ask them for feedback on your phone interview and ask them if they have an interview scheduled for you?

You should give them a bell and ask them for feedback on your phone interview and ask them if they have an interview scheduled for you?

Will do that first thing Monday morning, thanks again :)

Will do that first thing Monday morning, thanks again :)

Let us know how you get on :) Actually the recruitment line should be open now if you give them a bell?

Start date 20.07.14 can't wait!!!!

28 i ment

Let us know how you get on :) Actually the recruitment line should be open now if you give them a bell?

In work until 6 unfortunately but I'll let ye know Monday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Darrenmce

Hey, I have the assessment Tuesday morning in Dublin, could someone send me the info on it? Plus, can someone give me a definite answer on dress code? I can't find a good answer for that anywhere. thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭Bepolite

Darrenmce wrote: »
    Hey, I have the assessment Tuesday morning in Dublin, could someone send me the info on it? Plus, can someone give me a definite answer on dress code? I can't find a good answer for that anywhere. thanks!

If ever in doubt, suited and booted.

Shirt, trousers and shoes will do the trick

whats the assessment for?

It's for a Sales Advisor Retention job, 9:00am tomorrow morning, from what I hear on this, it's a relaxed environment so I'm looking forward to it!

It's for a Sales Advisor Retention job, 9:00am tomorrow morning, from what I hear on this, it's a relaxed environment so I'm looking forward to it!

did you get a heads up on what to expect?

I didn't but I gathered enough to know it wasn't gonna be horrible. It went well, we were all split into different rooms and interviewed one at a time for the whole thing which threw me off from what to expect but even then, it was fine

I'm starting on the 28th and just wondered when will I get my first pay check cut have to sort out my bills and mortgage???

Hey folks, Can you guys please confirm if you received a confirmation email after you have cleared your telephone interview? The interviewer confirmed that my application is on hold and I will be contacted in a week or two for the face to face to interview. has any body had any similar experience? Please confirm if you were sent an email after you have cleared the phone interview....... Thanks....!!!

Mak_i wrote: »
    Hey folks, Can you guys please confirm if you received a confirmation email after you have cleared your telephone interview? The interviewer confirmed that my application is on hold and I will be contacted in a week or two for the face to face to interview. has any body had any similar experience? Please confirm if you were sent an email after you have cleared the phone interview....... Thanks....!!!

I was just about to post! I was the exact same. Did the phone interview 2 weeks ago yesterday and was told I had passed and I'd hear back in a week or two regarding the face to face. I tried to call Tuesday morning and couldn't get through so left a message with contact details then I called this evening and again couldn't get through so left another message, hoping they get back to me tomorrow :)

• Advertisement

I was just about to post! I was the exact same. Did the phone interview 2 weeks ago yesterday and was told I had passed and I'd hear back in a week or two regarding the face to face. I tried to call Tuesday morning and couldn't get through so left a message with contact details then I called this evening and again couldn't get through so left another message, hoping they get back to me tomorrow :)

Kersplat... mate it took me 40 mins to get through to the agent and she concluded I have cleared my phone interview but can you confirm if you received any confirmation email for the same.....!!!!

Advertisement