Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Jobs

Options
1606162636466»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Texas Jack

are they still hiring?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Texas Jack wrote: »
    are they still hiring?

yes..

workforsky.com

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Texas Jack

yes..

workforsky.com

I'm not looking - quit last year, but thanks :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Texas Jack wrote: »
    I'm not looking - quit last year, but thanks :)

I'm sure you'd be welcomed back :D

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭gre

Hi guys and gals any idea what is like to work in Limerick Tipperary as a sales agent with sky?...just the role and what they expect.. I have an interview soon with them!.... I'm reading a lot of mixed reviews here *_*

• Advertisement

bump a tad bit of information would be nice please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭ioc

^^^sorry mate just had to let you know but an insider told me sky are holding interviews in limerick strand hotel for their trainee mangers.. basically fake positions to train them up for interviewing skills!!!...they are wasting your time!!!...but you are more than welcome to try ;)....(mf)

what??????..no way i just did my interview this week!!!....f sake!!!!! i wish i had known sooner... :(

gre wrote: »
    what??????..no way i just did my interview this week!!!....f sake!!!!! i wish i had known sooner... :(

Ioc is talking rubbish.

The retail part of sky regularly hold interviews in the strand. It's a real job

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭danois

I just passed my phone interview for part time customer service role. Have had a read through the thread and a look on work for sky. I think I'm about as prepared for assessment centre as I can be. Just wondering has anyone any tips they wish they knew before interviewing? Also any idea of wages? She did tell me during the interview but I was nervous and never wrote it down!

TIA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,254 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Hopefully some people are still monitoring this thread

Had phone interview on Friday, reading some of the posts here it seems they were told at the end of the interview if they were successful. I was told I would know within 48 hours - should I be thinking I failed?

I did ask him at the end how I did and he said it was a good interview (I was bricking it through the whole interview, never done interviews like this before)

Should I make it thru to the "Experience Day" would appreciate any info anyone has about how it goes, hate this type of group thing

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

If you fail the online assessment do you really have to wait three months to reapply? And van anyone point to some tips for the test?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

If you fail the online assessment then you would have to wait the full 3 months to apply. I haven't worked for them in a while so don't have any tips. The only thing I can say is be yourself and let your personality shine through.

Advertisement