Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH full of people trying to be funny and failing

Options
123457»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

I always find Sindri funny. In fact i find him one of the funniest.

Fighting Irish talks about being funny yet he is from Carlow. You couldnt make it up. He also talks about something being "ghey" yet uses the word "ghey" and "cringe"

Sindri, i am on your side in this battle of funny vs ghey (we are on the funny side)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

'Irony'

Definition-Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.

'Could you use it in a sentence please'?

'Posting an unfunny comment in a thread lamenting unfunny posts'.

'Irony'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Dudess wrote: »

If someone posts something unfunny, so what? Nobody else is paying attention to it, why should you?

Cos they're moaning c+nts?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

Sindri wrote: »
    'Irony'

Definition-Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.

'Could you use it in a sentence please'?

'Posting an unfunny comment in a thread lamenting unfunny posts'.

'Irony'

I'll stop at nothing to get more elaborate refutations out of you, lad. They tickle me so.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

booooo OP.

Go team Sindri.

• Advertisement

And within minutes of the cowardly attack by the pestilence thrust on AH by Fighting Irish and his whiny, condescending "ghey" hordes; the great and good immediately mobilised and, led by the eloquent wordsmith known only as Sindri, the battle for middle-Boards begun

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    It is right to give thanks and praise.

I love you!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Fighting Irish talks about being funny yet he is from Carlow. You couldnt make it up. He also talks about something being "ghey" yet uses the word "ghey" and "cringe"

Sindri, i am on your side in this battle of funny vs ghey (we are on the funny side)

I used ghey because i wasn't sure if boards had ***ed the word gay :o

Sindri was just an example btw, i've never noticed his username before tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

And within minutes of the cowardly attack by the pestilence thrust on AH by Fighting Irish and his whiny, condescending "ghey" hordes; the great and good immediately mobilised and, led by the eloquent wordsmith known only as Sindri, the battle for middle-Boards begun
    Not to mention the mud slinging .
    I heard fighting Irish is Bertie Aherne

Not a good time to be dertie bertie Irish what you got to say for yourself. Ill stop posting unfunny **** if you get my soccer ban rescinded or resindrid either ider.

• Advertisement

So boards leghumps this Sindri guy like they leghump Pighead?

I used ghey because i wasn't sure if boards had ***ed the word gay :o

It would be very politically incorrect surely to ban the word "gay"? Have the poles reversed?

(no pun intended)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

Continuing under the assumption that this is Sindri's second account.

Continuing under the assumption that this is Sindri's second account.

Our leader appears in many forms. He has shown Himself to us as Sindri

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Rolli

Sindri wrote: »
    You bastard!!!!

You just made an enemy for life!!!!!!!!!

Hehe 69 thanks

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

So boards leghumps this Sindri guy like they leghump Pighead?

More jealousy. You're going down, Fighting Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,785 ✭✭✭thomasj

lastlaugh wrote: »
    I think you just jealos Op that you canot come up with anything funny yourself tbh.

Yeah op so instead you go and moan about those who have talent in being funny.

You should be learning off these people and one day you might get 100 thanks for your posts.

More jealousy. You're going down, Fighting Irish.

Ye ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

I am glad the op just isntt referring to me .

Sindri releases his first image to his brethren

Sindri.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

44leto wrote: »
    I am glad the op just isntt referring to me .

Im annoyed he isnt refering to me I feel invisible , its like when you go in a gay bar by mistake and realise the next day that nobody even tried it on with you .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Clamouring, for a laugh. jesters, jokers. midnite tokers. Only-out-to-amuse-you

..yet only making you miserable. This was never my intention

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

It really wouldn't. You'd just end up with people who dislike a poster "no thanking" every post they make and it would result in pointless spats breaking out in threads.

I mean, i reckon you'd feel pretty bad if you looked over this thread and noticed that i had effectively given the thumbs down to every post you made, which is pretty much what would have happened.

Anonymous 'No Thanks'. Problem solved.

Might actually reduce the number of bad threads/posts, as people get to see what is not popular/liked in each forum.

Personally, I don't mind the bad threads/posts. I just move on. No big deal really.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

I have 3 thanks from 230 posts. fup ya! doing better than ed o neill and jason byrne combined, fup ya :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Sindri Banned.
    Oh noes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement