Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girl accuses lad of raping her, lad ends up murdered.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

And you are a jackass. :D
    In order to prove your point you need to review the complete threads, not just the first few pages, jackass!
    Also, you're a jackass.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

poisonated wrote: »
    Eric cartman calling someone disgusting. Hypocrisy thy name is you.

Ive never had somebody killed because my emotions got the better of me. This girl is far scummier than I could ever be.

Its not my fault that the left wing media and society tells you to ignore all the problems created by the rest of the world and just blame white straight men instead. Youll all see Im right eventually

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

You read an awful lot into what I wrote!

I'm not "reading into anything"....you posted it yourself and it's clear as day!

In fact, you're the one reading into comments about an absolutely conniving bitch and pretending that comments about her are somehow about women in general.
    I'm not sure I get your meaning, are you suggesting that I am standing up for and defending someone who falsely accused another of rape? :confused:

No, but that's probably just a red herring that you threw in there to deflect from the objectionable / delusional stuff that you did say that I am actually pulling you up on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Zulu wrote: »
    In order to prove your point you need to review the complete threads, not just the first few pages, jackass!
    Also, you're a jackass.

I read 11 pages of the first thread and then scanned every second page of so the next 50, if people were going to use vile terms for him I'm sure that was enough for me to have read to come across them. I read the entire second thread.
    Liam Byrne wrote: »
    I'm not "reading into anything"....you posted it yourself and it's clear as day!

In fact, you're the one reading into comments about an absolutely conniving bitch and pretending that comments about her are somehow about women in general.
    No, it says a lot about people who stands up for and defends scum like someone who falsely accuses someone of rape.

No, but that's probably just a red herring that you threw in there to deflect from the objectionable / delusional stuff that you did say that I am actually pulling you up on.

I don't think I am wrong reading what I read into the names the girl was called on here. Maybe that is because there are very few derogatory names that can be spat at men with the same venom and meaning as those that can be used against women and in fact prick and bastard don't have the same sting as slag, slut or bitch.
    booboo88 wrote: »
    Are you actually serious? there was uproar over Larry Murphy, that thing is the scum of the earth.

Yes, there may have been an uproar but it was a very civilised uproar in general.

Maybe I'm wrong but it seems to me like she told the two lads that the other chap had raped her, she didn't go to the police and accuse him of rape. She was obviously being manipulative but in a childish I hope he gets a hiding kind of a way that some 16 year olds carry on with. She probably had no idea that it would end up in the way it did and no wish for it to either but it had spiralled out of control. Most teenagers are self-centred and blinkered.

A friend of my daughters is facing a hate campaign instigated by her bitter ex-boyfriend at the moment. He is slowly and surely alienating her from her large circle of friends who now seem to regard her as a mean and nasty bitch on his conniving say so. Will he be to blame if she commits suicide because of the situation which is hugely upsetting to her and should he rot in hell or perhaps prison if he brings that about even though he is reacting in the only way his little pea brain can at the moment, or how about if she snaps and pushes him down a flight of stairs causing him to break his neck. Is she then to be maligned and punished for the rest of her life because she didn't initiate a reasoned and mature response to the situation?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

I read 11 pages of the first thread and then scanned every second page of so the next 50...
    Well then, time for you to along and waste more time so. ;)

• Advertisement

Zulu wrote: »
    Well then, time for you to along and waste more time so. ;)

To be honest there is only so much reasoned debate I can take. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

Yes, there may have been an uproar but it was a very civilised uproar in general.
    Maybe I'm wrong but it seems to me like she told the two lads that the other chap had raped her, she didn't go to the police and accuse him of rape. She was obviously being manipulative but in a childish I hope he gets a hiding kind of a way that some 16 year olds carry on with. She probably had no idea that it would end up in the way it did and no wish for it to either but it had spiralled out of control. Most teenagers are self-centred and blinkered.

A friend of my daughters is facing a hate campaign instigated by her bitter ex-boyfriend at the moment. He is slowly and surely alienating her from her large circle of friends who now seem to regard her as a mean and nasty bitch on his conniving say so. Will he be to blame if she commits suicide because of the situation which is hugely upsetting to her and should he rot in hell or perhaps prison if he brings that about even though he is reacting in the only way his little pea brain can at the moment, or how about if she snaps and pushes him down a flight of stairs causing him to break his neck. Is she then to be maligned and punished for the rest of her life because she didn't initiate a reasoned and mature response to the situation?
    Im not sure what you call civilised uproar exactly? What exactly were we meant to do? take the law into our own hands.
    So in a round about way you're saying that, cause she was young, it was ok to accuse someone of raping her, ah sure she didnt know any better. In all fairness what aload of sh!te.
    Its not as if she said (im not condoning this) he punched her, now its not as severe but still quite disgraceful.
    And quite frankly I do believe he would be to blame if she committed suicide due to the "hate campaign"
    Even if you look at this case.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/mar/29/teenagers-charged-girls-suicide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

I normally wouldn`t give people to much leway but the girl was 15 - she didn`t make an accusation to the guards she told someone a lie. She didn`t murder, molest or assault anyone, there wasn`t a victim in her mind and the second there was she fessed up which proves she has a conscience and isn`t "scum". Young, confused girls lie, its usually because of something else or some sense of drama - thats teenagers, especially girls who have all the hormones going to differing extents. I have no doubt this girl had no sense of the gravity of the accusation or its reprecusions.

How can people be screaming for her blood on this thread while on another thread someone who molested an 8 year old when he was nearly an adult - looking into the face of the victim and directly affecting their life forever, can be being defended. I don`t get people!:confused:

theg81der wrote: »
    I normally wouldn`t give people to much leway but the girl was 15 - she didn`t make an accusation to the guards she told someone a lie. She didn`t murder, molest or assault anyone, there wasn`t a victim in her mind and the second there was she fessed up which proves she has a conscience and isn`t "scum". Young, confused girls lie, its usually because of something else or some sense of drama - thats teenagers, especially girls who have all the hormones going to differing extents. I have no doubt this girl had no sense of the gravity of the accusation or its reprecusions.

How can people be screaming for her blood on this thread while on another thread someone who molested an 8 year old when he was nearly an adult - looking into the face of the victim and directly affecting their life forever, can be being defended. I don`t get people!:confused:

Who where and when was this thread?
    What I dont understand how anyone can actually believe that she thought this was gonna be a little drama, which btw screams attention seeker.
    There is no excuse for what she did, a man is DEAD because of her, call a spade a spade, I realise there's no bringing back, but why aren't that family getting any justice?
    Simple. She was only 15...oh it must be hormones...give me a break:rolleyes: We were all 15 at one stage

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

dlofnep wrote: »
    She deserves life in prison.
    Since this is AH, I'll just say she deserves life in the male prison.

But she probably won't get any prison time, as the feminists claim that jailing false accusers will deter real rape victims from coming forward.

• Advertisement

Im not sure what you call civilised uproar exactly? What exactly were we meant to do? take the law into our own hands.
    So in a round about way you're saying that, cause she was young, it was ok to accuse someone of raping her, ah sure she didnt know any better. In all fairness what aload of sh!te.
    Its not as if she said (im not condoning this) he punched her, now its not as severe but still quite disgraceful.
    And quite frankly I do believe he would be to blame if she committed suicide due to the "hate campaign"

If you'd read my posts (which I don't really blame for you for not reading) you'd have an idea of what I meant by civilised uproar.

No, I'm not saying that in any way that it was alright and justifiable for her to accuse someone of raping her so load back up your shite on your high horse.

I'm saying that youth is an excuse for foolishness, even malicious foolishness because that is what being young is all about - a learning curve. Unfortunately, for some it's a steep curve with a high price, others get away with it through sheer luck and for others it seems to go smoothly.

If you'd read my posts (which I don't really blame for you for not reading) you'd have an idea of what I meant by civilised uproar.

No, I'm not saying that in any way that it was alright and justifiable for her to accuse someone of raping her so load back up your shite on your high horse.

I'm saying that youth is an excuse for foolishness, even malicious foolishness because that is what being young is all about - a learning curve. Unfortunately, for some it's a steep curve with a high price, others get away with it through sheer luck and for others it seems to go smoothly.

High horse tis a recession dear I dont have one:rolleyes:
    So say your daughter god forbid accuses an innocent man in the morning of raping her, her friend goes after him and stabs him.
    so is it still just malicious foolishness? Or even worse, if your son was the one that was killed?
    Now tell me its just the hormones:rolleyes:

Who where and when was this thread?
    What I dont understand how anyone can actually believe that she thought this was gonna be a little drama, which btw screams attention seeker.
    There is no excuse for what she did, a man is DEAD because of her, call a spade a spade, I realise there's no bringing back, but why aren't that family getting any justice?
    Simple. She was only 15...oh it must be hormones...give me a break:rolleyes: We were all 15 at one stage

So you are saying she fully understood or had any clue of the implications of what she was saying? Really - the evidence doesn`t back that up she did stand in the court room and admit her faults.

So you were a 15 year old girls with serious hormone issues? I was and I can tell you I have feck all idea of what I was at or why I was at it, I was extremely self destructive for various reasons. Now as an adult yes its all very clear.

If she was an "attention seeker" that would indicate she had some problems, surely people don`t behave this way if their lives are perfect.

She could have been abused/raped by someone else - I have seen this happen its called transferance because people can`t admit what happened to them. And if she hadn`t ever experienced this she would have no concept or frame of reference for something as horrendous as rape.

This is all speculation, you don`t know her and neither do I. I`m less keen to act as judge and jury in a case where the person was extremely dislocated from the implications of their ....was going to say actions but she didn`t physically do anything ....I`ll say words.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 whatever2012

all you stupid pricks dont even know what really happened so you should shut for faces and stop reading half the story in the paper, cos its only gossip and not the whole story and of course she pays for what she said and how many of you would stand up in court and the world and say yes i lied how many of you would, you dont even know this girl and minor at the time or anything about her so shut the f..k up, thanks, Stephen died because a killer was born not because he thought something is was a murderer waiting to murder, if i was told someone raped someone i loved i would kill would you?? sure you wont tell the truth you will all just say what sounds good or is popular TODAY.

Young, confused girls lie, its usually because of something else or some sense of drama

And they need to stop - especially on matters of this level - because it's unacceptable.

She behaved like a bitch and is rightly called as such.

Oh right - that makes it OK then - Jesus H!

Will people stop making f*+king excuses for 100% completely and utterly despicable behaviour! I swear to f**k I despair when I read comments like this trying to minimise the effects and consequences of someone's own choices and decisions.

Did you SERIOUSLY just imply that it's less serious because she could have manipulated some gullible twits with a hero complex into beating an innocent guy to a pulp ?

Yes, if someone raped a niece of mine I would gladly ensure that they didn't get the choice to commit suicide, but holy **** if they (and they wouldn't because despite claims on here decent people don't) deviously conned me into killing him based on a lie I'd probably end up doing two concurrent sentences!

Christ above I give up! No wonder there's no f**king accountability in this country with sick excusatory opinions like the above!

So you are saying she fully understood or had any clue of the implications of what she was saying? Really - the evidence doesn`t back that up she did stand in the court room and admit her faults.

So you were a 15 year old girls with serious hormone issues? I was and I can tell you I have feck all idea of what I was at or why I was at it, I was extremely self destructive for various reasons. Now as an adult yes its all very clear.

If she was an "attention seeker" that would indicate she had some problems, surely people don`t behave this way if their lives are perfect.

She could have been abused/raped by someone else - I have seen this happen its called transferance because people can`t admit what happened to them. This is all speculation, you don`t know her and neither do I. I`m less keen to act as judge and jury in a case where the person was extremely dislocated from the implications of their ....was going to say actions but she didn`t physically do anything ....I`ll say words.
    Wow this is getting more ridiculous by the minute.
    I know from personal experience what its like to be abused, so even if that was the case, is just a cop out.

She could have been abused/raped by someone else - I have seen this happen its called transferance because people can`t admit what happened to them. And if she hadn`t ever experienced this she would have no concept or frame of reference for something as horrendous as rape.

This is all speculation, you don`t know her and neither do I. I`m less keen to act as judge and jury in a case where the person was extremely dislocated from the implications of their ....was going to say actions but she didn`t physically do anything ....I`ll say words.

Good on you, you wont be liked ha ha

all you stupid pricks dont even know what really happened so you should shut for faces and stop reading half the story in the paper, cos its only gossip and not the whole story and of course she pays for what she said and how many of you would stand up in court and the world and say yes i lied how many of you would, you dont even know this girl and minor at the time or anything about her so shut the f..k up, thanks, Stephen died because a killer was born not because he thought something is was a murderer waiting to murder, if i was told someone raped someone i loved i would kill would you?? sure you wont tell the truth you will all just say what sounds good or is popular TODAY.

So you're saying its ok to murder someone?
    It sounds like you do know what happened? Enlighten us please?

I know from personal experience what its like to be abused, so even if that was the case, is just a cop out.

thats because you could never think of what could really have been going on in this scene, cos you werent there or were you????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

Why the hell isn't she on trial? For manslaughter....at the very least.
    You falsely acuse someone of raping you, in my eyes you're as bad as any rapist!
    Agree but manslaughter under Irish law is murder that was medicate ie.not planed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

What 'serious hormone issues' are you referring to?

bpb101 wrote: »
    Agree but manslaughter under Irish law is murder that was medicate ie.not planed

I know :( unfortunately the laws of the land are just as fecked up as this story is

So you're saying its ok to murder someone?
    It sounds like you do know what happened? Enlighten us please?

And have it used the way you people use the gossip in the paper no sorry think what you want all i know is that if she was mine i would be proud to see what she did on Tuesday she was selfless in standing up and saying Lyne family he did nothing, i never said it was ok to kill the Killer was and always will be a prick

No, I'm not saying that in any way that it was alright and justifiable for her to accuse someone of raping her so load back up your sh[COLOR="Black"]it[/COLOR]e on your high horse.

Yes, and for some - like the guy who was murdered - the learning curve is added to by false accusations of rape. That's some price that he had to pay just because some low-life whose actions you choose to repeatedly tone down and minify as "foolishness" decided to act the bitch.

Not every teenager is as foolish or manipulative, and if their "teeny brain" can't comprehend that that behaviour is unacceptable then maybe their parents should ensure that they don't get outside the door to infect decent society until such time as their brain can at least distinguish between right and wrong.

And have it used the way you people use the gossip in the paper no sorry think what you want all i know is that if she was mine i would be proud to see what she did on Tuesday she was selfless in standing up and saying Lyne family he did nothing

A real gem:rolleyes:

And they need to stop - especially on matters of this level - because it's unacceptable.

She behaved like a bitch and is rightly called as such.

Oh right - that makes it OK then - Jesus H!

Will people stop making f*+king excuses for 100% completely and utterly despicable behaviour! I swear to f**k I despair when I read comments like this trying to minimise the effects and consequences of someone's own choices and decisions.

Did you SERIOUSLY just imply that it's less serious because she could have manipulated some gullible twits with a hero complex into beating an innocent guy to a pulp ?

Yes, if someone raped a niece of mine I would gladly ensure that they didn't get the choice to commit suicide, but holy **** if they (and they wouldn't because despite claims on here decent people don't) deviously conned me into killing him based on a lie I'd probably end up doing two concurrent sentences!

Christ above I give up! No wonder there's no f**king accountability in this country with sick excusatory opinions like the above!

Accountability the Police are the ones who should be accountable and maybe one day the rest of the truth will come out, i dont think so cos no one in the force would have the balls that girl has to stand up in front of the world and say i made a mistake, im sure she didnt think he would kill someone

Clearly your not prepared to look at this logically. This girl was so far removed from her actions and had she had any idea would never have done this, clearly she is not a bad person as she admitted her mistake. I`m not saying its not awful and unfair but I would like to look at this particular situation a hell of a lot more closely before judging her in any way, if I had to my satisfaction established that her life was very reasonable and she was generally a malicious person (which she evidently was not) I would be saying something entirely different. You can`t say the damage you have done another person with your words, sometimes before you had time to think or not realising how sensitive they were, she couldn`t have imagined that this guy would have been this violent - how would a 15 year old even conceptualise that kind of badness?

Accountability the Police are the ones who should be accountable and maybe one day the rest of the truth will come out, i dont think so cos no one in the force would have the balls that girl has to stand up in front of the world and say i made a mistake, im sure she didnt think he would kill someone

I was going to post a proper reply asking how the police have anything to do with the fact that the girl chose to falsely accuse someone, but considering your obnoxious and insulting post earlier calling us "all you stupid pricks" I think I'll save my time and my bandwidth for someone who has something worthwhile to say.

how would a 15 year old even conceptualise that kind of badness?

Killing someone who has (actually) raped someone is actually less "bad" than falsely accusing someone of rape, in my eyes.

As I said above, I'd do the first, but not the second.

• Advertisement

Clearly your not prepared to look at this logically. This girl was so far removed from her actions and had she had any idea would never have done this, clearly she is not a bad person as she admitted her mistake. I`m not saying its not awful and unfair but I would like to look at this particular situation a hell of a lot more closely before judging her in any way, if I had to my satisfaction established that her life was very reasonable and she was generally a malicious person (which she evidently was not) I would be saying something entirely different. You can`t say the damage you have done another person with your words, sometimes before you had time to think or not realising how sensitive they were, she couldn`t have imagined that this guy would have been this violent - how would a 15 year old even conceptualise that kind of badness?

Good on you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement