Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League of Ireland betting.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Higgytash

Voltwad wrote: »
    Thoughts on a LOI treble of Bray, Shels and Drogs? - in around 6/1

I went for €40 bray and drogs double ... risky enough but hoping dundalk and bohs poor away record holds up

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

Had Shelbourne picked this morning, Seen they were in the PP Enhanced bet and instantly regretting backing them :-/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 Avocado

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, put 2 bets on. Under 2.5 in the Drogs - Bohs game and even goals in Cork - Pats. Only see now the cork match is in 3 days time :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

Avocado wrote: »
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, put 2 bets on. Under 2.5 in the Drogs - Bohs game and even goals in Cork - Pats. Only see now the cork match is in 3 days time :(:(
    you bet even goals? Bit o bingo there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Had a 5er on Harps to beat Longford last night. Couldnt post it up as I was away at the game.

Had an accum on Friday night that went horribly.
    Mervue, Bray, Drogheda and Shels...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭crustyjuggler

Any opinions on tonights games . Cork City V St Pats and Shamrock v Sligo Rovers

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Any opinions on tonights games . Cork City V St Pats and Shamrock v Sligo Rovers

BTTS and both to be draws look like decent bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

Paddy Power offering a double for Pats and Rovers to win at 9/2, any thoughts on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

At least one of those games will be a draw imo, cork get a lot of good results at home, and pats can be a bit toothless up front, while with shams, they can be very hit and miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Double
    Cork v St Pats BTTS 10/11
    Shamrock v Sligo BTTS 5/6

Double
    Cork v St Pats over 2.5 goals 5/4
    Shamrock v Sligo over 2.5 goals 11/10

• Advertisement

Edging towards a Cork, Sligo and Athlone treble tomorrow night.

Went for sligo/athlone/st. Pats double chance as well as Waterford to win, in an accumulator, at 2.04. Conservative enough but decent odds and chance of it happening.

Was tempted to add in an Athlone win, but SD can be tricky in Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Drogheda Double chance v Shams 3/4. 5 points ahead in the table, Drogheda strong at home, good value I think.

Went for sligo/athlone/st. Pats double chance as well as Waterford to win, in an accumulator, at 2.04. Conservative enough but decent odds and chance of it happening.

Was tempted to add in an Athlone win, but SD can be tricky in Galway
    One bet I'm very happy to lose, opens the door for Longford to get some breathing space in 2nd.

And gwan Salthill!

Same as myself, as a Harps fan it's pretty good news Athlone were beaten tonight :)

Longford take advantage of Lims and Waterford slip ups! I'm still praying they win the 1st Division! :D

Longford take advantage of Lims and Waterford slip ups! I'm still praying they win the 1st Division! :D

Threw 20 quid on a longford win, was only 1/3 but it was practically guaranteed money so why not, I was at the game, we weren't very good, but scored two cracking goals, win was never in doubt! Things getting interesting again now, but if Limerick don't win the league they should all be shot.

Threw 20 quid on a longford win, was only 1/3 but it was practically guaranteed money so why not, I was at the game, we weren't very good, but scored two cracking goals, win was never in doubt! Things getting interesting again now, but if Limerick don't win the league they should all be shot.

Limerick have the money, Longford have the manager. I tipped Longford to win the First Division 10/1 and Longford without Limrick 3/1 on my log on here. Cousins had the players training twice a day on weekends on preseason! :eek:

Drogheda 9/4 and Sligo -2 17/10 are great odds imo!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Drogheda 9/4 and Sligo -2 17/10 are great odds imo!
    Sligo -2 after playing twice last week? I wouldn't be so sure tbh. Also, North is still a big miss.

• Advertisement

Yeah, Sligo will probably win but I bet it will be 2-1 or so, they don't beat teams by a lot usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Jason Byrne suspended for Bray. Derry at 6/5 a good shout?

Edit: They've also beaten them twice this season already.

I've done -

League of Ireland Premier Matches Bray Wanderers v Derry City
    20-08-2012 19:45
    Win-Draw-Win
    Derry City @ 6/5
    League of Ireland Premier Matches Bray Wanderers v Derry City
    20-08-2012 19:45
    Handicap Betting
    Derry City (-1.0) @ 10/3

€10 stake on each

€2 on Derry win, Bohs win and Cork draw just for a bit of interest.

Double both over 2.5 goals
    Bohemians v Shelbourne 5/4
    Cork v Drogheda 17/20

magherakid wrote: »
    Double both over 2.5 goals
    Bohemians v Shelbourne 5/4
    Cork v Drogheda 17/20

boom :D

Voltwad wrote: »
    Sligo -2 after playing twice last week? I wouldn't be so sure tbh. Also, North is still a big miss.

Sligo 3-0! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Sligo 3-0! ;)

Only for Man U lost I would have had some tasty return. It never works. I'm ruining myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

Neeson wrote: »
    Only for Man U lost I would have had some tasty return. It never works. I'm ruining myself.

Stick to singles if you want to profit long term. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭heliocentrist

As a Cork fan, I've been a bit of a Gregos Traitorelli and gone in on Shamrock Rvs to beat us tonight in the cup, got 3/5 (Betfair).

It's a win-win, since I'll be delighted if we manage to force a replay or get through to the next round. :) Mainly to soften the blow if not!

• Advertisement

Waterford/Bohs/Drogheda/Dundalk to win @3.12

thats pretty great odds, dundalk are the only ones capable of screwing this up, but they've been in much better form over the last month or so.

Edit: forgot about the shelbourne game, add them in and you get 3.75.

I might put a small one on all 4, then a bigger bet on waterford,bohs,drogs and shells, btw for those who don't know, a great place to get team info on the LOI is extratime.ie, they'll have match previews the day of games, every week, with injury news etc and predictions, their predictions aren't always right, but its decent info to give yourself a head start.

Advertisement