Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League of Ireland betting.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Does anyone know what happened to Waterford - Merveu match? It's listed on extratime.ie as postponed. Edit: Problems with pitch, damm it, I wanted to bet for under 3.5 goals for my log. Game should be rescheduled for Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭heliocentrist

As a Cork fan, I've been a bit of a Gregos Traitorelli and gone in on Shamrock Rvs to beat us tonight in the cup, got 3/5 (Betfair).

It's a win-win, since I'll be delighted if we manage to force a replay or get through to the next round. :) Mainly to soften the blow if not!
    Gutted to be out of the cup but I needed the cash!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Athlone double chance @1.93 is certianly worth a few quid, longford are 100% missing 5 people who would almost always be starters including our two biggest goal threats who both broke an ankle this week :(

Also missing Mr. Gillespie as well as Bayly our two best CM's, and haverty a starting defender who broke his arm last week, not good times at all

Now I'm not saying Longford aren't capable of winning this, because they are, Athlone have been in terrible form, but they just got a new manager, and we have all seen before what kind of effect that can have on a team, there also 7/2 to win, which is crazy odds.

No spare cash for a punt tonight, but if I was having one I'd take Sligo (-1) at 7/5.

Athlone double chance @1.93 is certianly worth a few quid, longford are 100% missing 5 people who would almost always be starters including our two biggest goal threats who both broke an ankle this week :(

Also missing Mr. Gillespie as well as Bayly our two best CM's, and haverty a starting defender who broke his arm last week, not good times at all

Now I'm not saying Longford aren't capable of winning this, because they are, Athlone have been in terrible form, but they just got a new manager, and we have all seen before what kind of effect that can have on a team, there also 7/2 to win, which is crazy odds.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't right.

No spare cash for a punt tonight, but if I was having one I'd take Sligo (-1) at 7/5.

Sligo are missing a few attacking players, Boco gone, North injured as well as Millen, so I doubt they will hammer Bohs but they should win, thats pretty decent odds thou, but I'd be afraid of them only winning 1-0 or 2-1, Bohs are missing Heary in defence so thats a big blow for them too.

• Advertisement

Sligo 2 up after 25 mins.

Sligo 2 up after 25 mins.

Bohs keeper was injured in the warm up, his replacement made an awful balls of the second goal :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Rovers are going to rip us a new one on Friday, Dawson (best player this season), Shortall and Matthews (both 1st team defenders) are all suspended.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

€5 on Harps & Cork double for this weekend.

€5 on Harps & Cork double for this weekend.

You're a brave man backing us (Cork) at the moment! I hope it comes good for you.

I was tempted by Shamrock Rvs (-1) vs Shels but odds too short.

• Advertisement

5/2 at Derry was too good to turn down I thought given Derry's home form this season.
    Waiting on my own team now..:o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Rovers are going to rip us a new one on Friday, Dawson (best player this season), Shortall and Matthews (both 1st team defenders) are all suspended.

:eek::eek::eek:

Delighted to say I was completely wrong! :D

Might go for a Drogheda & Cork double tomorrow. Maybe I'll throw Pats in there too...maybe :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

Drogheda 13/10 to beat Derry at home is tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Tarzann

Alaska1 wrote: »
    Totally agree, the betting has both teams at almost equal odds now, and it makes no sense, with the team in 2nd at home to the team in 5th?! And talk of Derry resting a few for Fridays cup QF.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Single
    Sligo goals over 2.5 10/11

And Derry go 1 up with less then a minute played :pac:

Jaysus.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Drogheda double chance @ 6/5 it is !

Drogheda double chance @ 6/5 it is !

Level now.

Level now.

Be happy if it stays that way until halftime! 6/5 was good odds! Did you follow?

• Advertisement

Be happy if it stays that way until halftime! 6/5 was good odds! Did you follow?

I did, had to 1 min in, had to protect what I put on Drogheda, knew the odds on them winning were a bit too good to be true ! :pac:

Still loads left so hopefully Drogs can see it through !

Haaha .. Yeah I took them @ 4/1 when they were one down so we're in the same boat! ;)

Haaha .. Yeah I took them @ 4/1 when they were one down so we're in the same boat! ;)

GOOOOalllllll Drogs !!!! Get in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

2-1 Drogheda!

BEAUTIFUL :D ... Gonna be an extremely profitable evening if they hold on! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    Single
    Sligo goals over 2.5 10/11

boom :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,346 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Got on Drogs when they were 1 down, 4/1.....finished 2-1 to drogs....get in!!

Tasty indeed :D

Might go for a Drogheda & Cork double tomorrow. Maybe I'll throw Pats in there too...maybe :o

woohoo :D

• Advertisement

Drogheda at 9/2 away to St Pats tomorrow in the cup. That looks very high, they've already beaten them in Inchicore this season and they're above them in the league! Add to that Pat's terrible cup record.

Double chance: Drogs and draw is 11/10.

Advertisement