Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Daisies wrote: »
    For a change??? :p
    I did use the :pac: for a reason!
    Careful now :P
    Down with that sort of thing!
    Sauve wrote: »
    Damn right Paulie- I've a bit of an obsession with Rizzle Kicks the past while, they're fantastic.
    Can that be a tGc anthem please? Or if not can it be our Wednesday anthem?

I love Rizzle Kicks :D Great album!

Thank SUN but I have servicing on my bike for a while from the shop I bought it in!

A walk, Linkin Park and buying flowers for myself has helped my mood greatly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Damn right Paulie- I've a bit of an obsession with Rizzle Kicks the past while, they're fantastic.
    Can that be a tGc anthem please? Or if not can it be our Wednesday anthem?
    Wednesday album is good by me anyway

I think what makes me like Rizzle Kicks so much isn't just the music - they both seem like down to earth fellas who'd be great craic to have around :)

Can't stop listening to Yours Truly by Sol - the album is refreshingly brilliant

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

awec wrote: »
    The Rizzle Kicks do my loaf in. I think I just don't "get" their music. I'm in the minority it seems!
    I have that with a good few acts that seem to get huge when I consider them to be average at best - power of the people I guess! :)

• Advertisement

I got a desktop at work :):) So so so much faster than my lil laptop!

Nearly home time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Pembily wrote: »
    I got a desktop at work :):) So so so much faster than my lil laptop!

Nearly home time :D
    My work desktop is broken, you'd want to see the rigmarole I have to go through to get it fixed.
    I'm reduced to my laptop and an ancient PC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Good choices of music there awec :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Awec broke the thread again.
    Need to sort out your music tastes young lad :pac:

(Bon Jovi rules)

• Advertisement

:pac:

You know it!

"young lad" though..... :pac:

You're only a scut :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

i dunno whether to laugh or what, my housemate just said to me i'm waking him up every night when i flush the toilet, and it's making him really tired at work :eek: ah....can't help needing to pee like.

i dunno whether to laugh or what, my housemate just said to me i'm waking him up every night when i flush the toilet, and it's making him really tired at work :eek: ah....can't help needing to pee like.

Guess you're gonna have to pee and not flush then :p

If it's brown, flush it down
    If it's yellow, let it mellow.....

Guess you're gonna have to pee and not flush then :p

If it's brown, flush it down
    If it's yellow, let it mellow.....

I was like :confused: what do you expect me to do about it. I think he was getting at having me go to bed earlier. I said about not flushing, but I said i'd rather not do that. so he figured that if we turn off the pump the water still refills. the pump noise is what was keeping him awake. so we'll give it a go and see. he asked me to stop using my electric toothbrush at night a while back, the big girl

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

The Rizzle Kicks do my loaf in. I think I just don't "get" their music. I'm in the minority it seems!

I love that song. Gonna listen to it now. :pac:

I was gonna suggest not flushing but..
    I was like :confused: what do you expect me to do about it. I think he was getting at having me go to bed earlier. I said about not flushing, but I said i'd rather not do that. so he figured that if we turn off the pump the water still refills. the pump noise is what was keeping him awake. so we'll give it a go and see. he asked me to stop using my electric toothbrush at night a while back, the big girl

Tell him to get earplus or STFU!!!

Yeah, Wednesday is over so that mean its Thursday tomorrow which means then it will be Friday and I get to go home. :)

Does he sleep in the bath or something? How the feck does he hear the toothbrush?

:D it's a small apartment and the tank is right beside his bedroom door, and it's kinda loud. and the bathroom is right beside his room too. i was tempted to say it's not my toothbrush! :pac:
    Larianne wrote: »
    I love that song. Gonna listen to it now. :pac:

I was gonna suggest not flushing but..

Tell him to get earplus or STFU!!!

nah having the pump turned off will make no difference to me, and if it does him grand then it's fine. if not, then i'll be telling him to get earplugs.

• Advertisement

"Never bolt a door with a boiled carrot".

Some sayings are mental :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

he asked me to stop using my electric toothbrush at night a while back, the big girl

My last housemate used to text me saying that he was trying to sleep but the sound of me typing on my laptop was too loud so could I try and type more quietly?! And this would've been at only around eight in the evening too! (and he didn't work awkward shifts or anything.)

Where did you see that??

SUN I hope turning off the boiler worked...

Morning all :)

Where did you see that??

Dunno, some daft website late last night!

Morning everyone, sure tis a grand day out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Where did you see that??

Dunno, some daft website late last night!

Morning everyone, sure tis a grand day out.
    You spend to much time on the internet if you're finding this sort of stuff :D

Although it makes sense, a boiled carrot would be soft, much better to use a fresh and hard carrot :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

You spend to much time on the internet if you're finding this sort of stuff :D

Although it makes sense, a boiled carrot would be soft, much better to use a fresh and hard carrot :pac:

Or a parsnip even :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Or a parsnip even :cool:

Boooo evil parsnips :mad: Waaay too early in the morning to be talking about those disgusting yokes.

And, ANYWAYS, they'd be pretty feckin useless as a door-bolting instrument, because they're all oddly-shaped, one end all fat and thick and mutated and the other end all limp and floopsy and pathetic.

See, like I told you. Disgusting veg of the devil, good for nothing, not even for bolting doors.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Boooo evil parsnips :mad: Waaay too early in the morning to be talking about those disgusting yokes.

And, ANYWAYS, they'd be pretty feckin useless as a door-bolting instrument, because they're all oddly-shaped, one end all fat and thick and mutated and the other end all limp and floopsy and pathetic.

See, like I told you. Disgusting veg of the devil, good for nothing, not even for bolting doors.

Sounds like a good enough wedge to use as a door stop so.

Parsnips, the multi purpose veg. :P

and DAYUUUUUUUM ain't they tastey. :D

• Advertisement

Drav have you ever had roasted parsnip?? They are AMAZING :D

Awec it depends in who you are talking to! I like them kinda hard...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement