Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Otis closed his account? Whaaaaa??

Last night was a total write off. Went out to a local pub. Decent night had and everyone having a laugh singing and dancing to the band that were playing. All of a sudden a massive fight breaks out and spills onto where the band are playing. These lads end up knocking over the PA system, breaking a lads guitar and damaging the drum kit.

Bar men stopped serving and we were kicked out at 1:15am.

Really annoying. By the time we had gotten our stuff and finished the remainder of our drinks it was quarter to two and nobody fancied paying into the nightclub for less than an hour so we called it a night. Bloody annoying.

Last day of the season (well Premier League anyway) today. Looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

That's mad TG. I assume you stomped some heads? :pac:

I would actually die a little if my guitar got broken. *minute silence*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

If my guitar was broken, I'd have cracked skulls tbh, and I'm the complete opposite of an angry person!

That's horrible that your night ended like that, TG :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Sounds like an awful night TG

In the past hour 2 pairs of Gardai have walked down my street and passed my house which has never happened before.....should i be worried that something is going on??

Or am i being paranoid coz i live beside Mountjoy?? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

If someone broke my Strat then I'd just shrug it off and make them buy me replacement parts if I could repair the damage or a new one if not; If someone damaged one of my Mavericks well that's a different story, those models are hard enough to come by and there's only so many left considering the business is gone.
    In the past hour 2 pairs of Gardai have walked down my street and passed my house which has never happened before.....should i be worried that something is going on??

Nah, they probably just sent the young recruit down to the shops a few times while the rest enjoy the sunday tea in the station :D

Nah, seriously just enjoy the feeling of security seeing that there are Gardaí on patrol and don't look for any secret meaning.

• Advertisement

Despite having a horrific hangover, when I normally never get hangovers, I walked 5km. Doing another 2 in a while. Not even going to try running today!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Wouldn't you love to see a danceoff between him and Drav? :pac:

With who?

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

Right Boards, you're being too distracting and I need to study. Going afk!

See you guys on Friday in Cassidys! Looking forward to that pizza + pint :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

swapple wrote: »
    Right Boards, you're being too distracting and I need to study. Going afk!

See you guys on Friday in Cassidys! Looking forward to that pizza + pint :D
    Yippee :)

• Administrators Posts: 53,556 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

25k cycle done, have warmed up and am now in front of the fire in my mams' house after a big roast dinner.
    Perfect Sunday :D

Sauve wrote: »
    25k cycle done, have warmed up and am now in front of the fire in my mams' house after a big roast dinner.
    Perfect Sunday :D

Can I have some roast please? I have no idea what to cook for dinner :( I want roast chicken!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,343 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Where's Cassidys?

Coffee cake currently cooling in the kitchen.

Real fire sounds ideal.

Sure thing Pem.
    Roast beef- hope that's ok ;)
    Treat yourself to a nice takeaway...

Where's Cassidys?

Westmoreland St.
    :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,343 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Thanks :) That's where the last beers was, right? Probably sounds like I've no memory of it...I'll stop digging this hole now. :pac:

Probably going on Friday, but going for a few drinks in the Woolshed on Thursday if anyone wants to come :)

I think I got sun/windburned today :(
    Either that or I'm sitting too close to the fire!

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

With who?

I present you your challenger!

Sparkly costumes a must, naturally. :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I present you your challenger!

Sparkly costumes a must, naturally. :P

haha, that's mad.

Couldn't do the speedos meself though. Maybe a pair of trunks.

Sure thing Pem.
    Roast beef- hope that's ok ;)
    Treat yourself to a nice takeaway...
    Oh yes please :) I made a savage Thai red curry, omnyommy :D

Put on lots of moisturiser, that will help :)

Drav the trunks would be an interesting look in Cassidys :p

So apparently Maguined asked was I a boardsie last night when he saw me in Hell. I misheard (can't remember this!) and walked off looking angry. I'd been getting a lot of hassle that night! :pac:

Apparently later that night, his friend had his arm around me or something, and I walked off on him, too. Again apparently looking angry! I don't think I looked angry, I was in a fantastic mood!

Must buy Maguined a drink next time we run into each other to make up for looking annoyed and mishearing him! :pac::pac::pac:

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    I'd been getting a lot of hassle that night! :pac:

:confused:
    Is that club rough?

:confused:
    Is that club rough?

Oh, not at all. By hassle, I mean old men asking for threesomes with my friend and I, and one guy I was kissing not taking the hint when I wanted him to go away. :pac: It was enough to stress me out so that when Maguined asked was I a boardsie, I misheard him and was like 'No, I'm not with them,' and stormed off. :pac::pac:

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Oh, not at all. By hassle, I mean old men asking for threesomes with my friend and I, and one guy I was kissing not taking the hint when I wanted him to go away. :pac: It was enough to stress me out so that when Maguined asked was I a boardsie, I misheard him and was like 'No, I'm not with them,' and stormed off. :pac::pac:

Jeez - that sounds like the dodgiest club on the planet.
    Surely kissing a guy is kinda the opposite of hinting at him to go away?!?

Jeez - that sounds like the dodgiest club on the planet.
    Surely kissing a guy is kinda the opposite of hinting at him to go away?!?

Ah no, it's usually full of nice, friendly people! Just a few old men who were total pervs happened to be there last night, it was a one off.

The kissing thing - it's like, you kiss someone for a while, then you want to go away and dance and chat with your friends? But then he just won't go away and won't take his arm off your waist or stop trying to continue kissing you. Awkward!

• Advertisement

He could have protected you from all the other pervs that you had chasing you :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement