Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,642 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

awec wrote: »
    You're freakin 19! :pac:

As soon as I could legally drink and didn't just have to flirt my ass off with bouncers/steal IDs I swore to avoid 'em forevermore. :pac:
    Teenybopper fuel so they are....

Panthros got no excuse!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Suuure...Captain Morgans? No wonder you're dying!
    Who were you drinking with, a bunch of fourth years? :pac:

Close...I iz 19 :p

Gave up on fatfrogs as soon as I could though, they are EVIL. EVIL. And weirdly green.

Yer man was actually about 10 years older than me, he's near the 40 mark, young at heart though!..Went off back to a house party after, I was all for going until I found out it was the other side of town, that's when I said "nahhh!"

19 eh?...Ahhh I remember when I was 19 all those years ago...*sigh*..

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Panthro wrote: »
    Frickin' fatfrogs has my stomach feeling frickin'.....arrrgghhh!:mad:

haha! I can't drink anything too fancy these days. Had 3 cocktails on Wednesday night and my stomach wasn't the best after them.

Get some tea and toast into ya! :)
    They aren't sure?!

Yeah. Sure they ain't sure about many things in Science. They just go with the most probable reason.

I may have to go look up papers now to make sure I ain't talking out of my hat, damn you! I've enough to be doing.

• Advertisement

Fat frogs though, you may as well be drinking fruit juice.

I frickin love fat frogs! :o

Fat frogs though, you may as well be drinking fruit juice.

So the barman says to me he says "would like some fruit with that?"
    "No thanks" says I, "I'm fruity enough as it is!"

frank.jpg

:pac::pac::pac:

Indeed, cause if I injure myself now it's clearly your fault for giving the wrong info! :pac:

But sure then I can fix you! More practice for me!! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i used to like fat frogs :D

also as a teen though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

Ha, my dad was drinking Fat Frogs a few years ago and he's in his fifties, before that it was the occasional Smirnoff Ice, nowadays he's on the Captain Morgan. I think he just likes to try out the different trends :rolleyes:

I think the only teen/college thing I still do is the occasional blue Aftershock :)

In regards to training while injured it's okay to keep training as it'll give you the opportunity to focus on a different muscle group. Never work on something that you know is hurting, I did it in the college gym years ago and compounded a lightly pulled muscle into a whole world of pain for the next month.

Right, time to get out and do the running I promised myself, oh dear this is going to be a killer :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Close...I iz 19 :p

Gave up on fatfrogs as soon as I could though, they are EVIL. EVIL. And weirdly green.

I was drinking Blue Aftershock and red bull last Sunday whilst out on the town - Green Diesel it's called apparently.....twas the job :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

PaulieC wrote: »
    I was drinking Blue Aftershock and red bull last Sunday whilst out on the town - Green Diesel it's called apparently.....twas the job :)

Should try red diesel, it's rocket fuel! It's red aftershock, grenadine, and some other alcohol. Lethal stuff.

I'm heading out tonight, yay. Finally have the confidence to wear a mini skirt with tights instead of leggings. Yay, weightloss has improved my confidence so much. :)

PaulieC wrote: »

Oh, I love that stuff!

Just fatfrogs I have a pet hate for. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Faf frogs are the f*cking devil!! Completely evil - and they don't even taste good! Bluuurgh!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,359 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

The library was rather warm today.

Another DOMS case here, slight, mind. :pac:

Food, then Fringe and Supernatural.

I is a laughing out loudly to this vid!

Oh God I love Spandy Andy. :D

And I love home made soup...
    What's that smell wafting in from the kitchen?
    Why its home made soup, how delightful!
    :D

Nah, think I'll take the dancing nutcase in Spandex if it's all the same by you. :D
    I'm not going to come between a man and his soup!

*nyoms pizza*

Wouldn't you love to see a danceoff between him and Drav? :pac:

• Advertisement

Nah, think I'll take the dancing nutcase in Spandex if it's all the same by you. :D
    I'm not going to come between a man and his soup!
    A wise decision! Twas lovely!
    Wouldn't you love to see a danceoff between him and Drav? :pac:
    :eek:
    That sounds like a dare harry?
    Its a double dareeee!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,359 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Should we worry about how you guys discover these clips? :p

Btw, Kitten, RTE are showing Shutter Island next Weds eve.

More importantly Toy Story 2 starting now on RTE 1

The Silence of The Lambs is on tonight aswel, unless I'm going mental and imagined an advert for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Did the Pieta House "Darkness Into Light" run this morning in the Phoenix Park. Best thing I've ever done. Seriously. Just an incredible experience and I'd encourage everybody to do it next year. Over 5,000 there this morning. Remarkable.

Got a bit emotional running up the final hill as the sun was coming up. Was just a great experience.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

The Lord of the Rings is on now.. on Channel 4..

A night in with a few beers methinks..

I have a special bond with the weird corner of youtube. :o

Oh I know! I thought it was so odd they started playing those ads just after I watched it....cracking film though. :D

That_Guy wrote: »
    Did the Pieta House "Darkness Into Light" run this morning in the Phoenix Park. Best thing I've ever done. Seriously. Just an incredible experience and I'd encourage everybody to do it next year. Over 5,000 there this morning. Remarkable.

Got a bit emotional running up the final hill as the sun was coming up. Was just a great experience.
    Well done buddy....would imagine if you got a nice morning it'd be quite special alright.

There was one in Killarney not so long ago but I found out about it too late and couldn't take part in time.

If there's a site where they show upcoming events for it would you mind sending it on to me please? Going to buy a pair of running shoes when I get paid next and get into morning runs.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Panthro wrote: »
    The Silence of The Lambs is on tonight aswel, unless I'm going mental and imagined an advert for it.

Hmmmmm....
    :p

TG - fair play, that sounds fantastic. Morning runs are the way to go, but I can imagine one with that many people was pretty cool :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Feeling a little giddy this evening. Last Saturday I'm working at my current job :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement