Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I love Coffee!! Coffee Coffee Coff Coff!! Here it goes down. Down into my belly. Mm-Mm-Mm. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

I love Coffee!! Coffee Coffee Coff Coff!! Here it goes down. Down into my belly. Mm-Mm-Mm. :D

Step
    Away
    From
    The
    Caffeine

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

cade wrote: »
    Nice one, was is an actual marathon event or did you simply complete the running distance of one? I just started running again with an aim of getting up to half a half marathon . 3Km on Sat and 2Km today has my legs feeling like stone.
    Thanks! It was a marathon event: Run Kildare. I was only running 6k last January, so if I can do you can, too :D Stretching helps loads with the post-run soreness (see, I do listen to you, Larianne! :pac:). Stretched lots yesterday, and so far, am not too sore today at all!
    Fecking love the Light House. Lovely cinema.
    awec wrote: »
    My iPhone told me it was thunder and lightning today.

Bloody looks like it, doesn't it? :pac:
    Pfft, silly iphone. Android ftw :pac:
    They did say on Morning Ireland that there might be rain later.
    same thing happens to me and it happens when its cold out too!
    I get this, too. It also happens to me when I run. It’s really irritating! :mad:

Evening all. The day’s flown in! Pembo, what’s this about pizza on Friday??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,343 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

These potatoes are going to be crap...black bits inside them. Bah!

• Administrators Posts: 53,556 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

It's pissing down now! :(

And I wanted to cycle tonight!
    Raingear ftw :D

Sun is shining where I am, awec :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I've had 6 coffees today and my sister is bringing me to the cinema tonight. Good day planned, absolutely exhausted though! Also, one hospital appointment, another doc appointment and a lunch date with my best friend tomorrow. Hectic day it'll be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Hermione* wrote: »
    I get this, too. It also happens to me when I run. It’s really irritating! :mad:
    actually it happens to me when i go out for a walk and attempt to run (usually desnt work out too well and i end up wogging)

I look like a psychopath wogging along the river with watery eyes and the occasional tear running down my face! :pac:

wogging is half jogging half walking havent gone for a while so i might go later as a break from study! :)

I also need to root out my bike at home....an exercise bike is not the same :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,343 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Cold morning = Leaky Eye Syndrome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Sauve wrote: »
    Step
    Away
    From
    The
    Caffeine

nooooo my precious!!!

It's warm and sunny here. :) and I have had two more coffees. Om nom nom.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Nice day in cork.....ish

It's had showers and there's a wind there but it's nice out. Might try head for a cycle when I get home from work and do some weights then.

Then chill out for the evening hopefully, maybe get a small bit of study done!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

All good in Louth!! We having regional weather updates??

I'm flaked. Want the couch badly.

Balls. it's raining outside and I fancied going for a run or a cycle - I still could I'd just prefer not to do it :(

So what are the arrangements for Friday night? Anyone coming from Ulster/Louth/Meath?

So what are the arrangements for Friday night? Anyone coming from Ulster/Louth/Meath?

Still not sure if I'm going, all depends on when my sick pay comes through!

• Advertisement

Sauve wrote: »
    I'm flaked. Want the couch badly.
    Sauve! On the couch! :eek:

Always thought of you as more of a "ah I'm wrecked, gonna go cycle 50km here to wake myself up" type of girl. :P

Lol- I know, I usually would fight through the laziness but I did a lot this weekend so I think I'll have a sneaky rest day :D

I won't be there as I'm on the other side of the country. From what I gather it's a fairly relaxed affair and not the usual military-precisioned beers :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Evening all.Just en route home after a great weekend in Birmingham.
    Gonna take me another 2 and a half hours to get home and then I get to try to prepare for a Skype interview in the morning EEEKKKK

Daisies wrote: »
    Gonna take me another 2 and a half hours to get home and then I get to try to prepare for a Skype interview in the morning EEEKKKK
    Besh-ta Luck as they say in Kerry

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

after all this talk of coffee i have to say i dont think it ever did anything for me because i'm about the same as i ever was, perhaps slightly *less* tired than usual

diet coke or pepsi though, that'll have me bouncing off the walls

good luck daises :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Hermione* wrote: »
    Thanks! It was a marathon event: Run Kildare. I was only running 6k last January, so if I can do you can, too :D Stretching helps loads with the post-run soreness (see, I do listen to you, Larianne! :pac:). Stretched lots yesterday, and so far, am not too sore today at all!

Ha, I don't make these things up yano! :D

Man, you're all over the shop lately eh??

I may pop in on Friday night. I'll be able to chat to people while Pembo and Hermione* drool at the barmen. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I'll be drooling too Lar.
    Ya I'm travelled the motorway between Galway and Dublin WAY too often over the past few weeks

What time is kick-off and as a culchie boy I have not a clue where Westmoreland Street is!:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I'll be drooling too Lar.

Guess I won't get a chance to talk with you proper either so. :rolleyes:

:pac:

(I'm going for the free skips and lollies!!)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement