Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Pembily wrote: »
    To be fair its 14km more than you have done before, so it's alll good :)

I cleaned my apartment today - does that count as exercising :pac:

Its a great achievement considering he barely knew how to ride a bike a few weeks back! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

How big is your apartment Rockefeller?! ;)
    Teeny :o I did exercise Saturday and Sunday :D
    Larianne wrote: »
    Its a great achievement considering he barely knew how to ride a bike a few weeks back! :pac:
    HAHAHA, love it :D :P

• Administrators Posts: 53,384 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Ah Lari we were cleaning twins today so. Got in the groove and cleaned the whole damn house. Top to bottom. Place is sparkling :) but I've decided I'm sick of this lark of mad clean ups every few weeks. Cleaning appears to be something that you have to stay on top of on a regular basis. With at in mind, a nice lady called Mary is coming over on Wednesday to see about coming once a week and staying on top of it for me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Dr Galen wrote: »
    Ah Lari we were cleaning twins today so. Got in the groove and cleaned the whole damn house. Top to bottom. Place is sparkling :) but I've decided I'm sick of this lark of mad clean ups every few weeks. Cleaning appears to be something that you have to stay on top of on a regular basis. With at in mind, a nice lady called Mary is coming over on Wednesday to see about coming once a week and staying on top of it for me :p

I know the feeling, every time I clean I think I'm great and ignore it for three weeks, then all of a sudden the place is magically filthy again. We could all do with a Mary tbh...

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

I try to get the room nice and tidy, but I swear it rearranges itself into mess while I'm gone or something. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Dr Galen wrote: »

The dirt comes out of no where! Wanna get Mary to clean my apartment too? I only scrubbed it a few weeks ago and I clean weekly but it was rotten :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Hailstoning across the universe...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Must have been national cleaning day as well as national exercise day.. did a quick clean of my place too today before I scooted off!! :D

How is everyone this evening? Anyone suffering from their exercise today?

Fair play to everyone for getting out in this weather, I couldnt do it.. hate the rain, hate it, hate it HATE IT!!!!!! *deep breaths* :cool:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

awec wrote: »
    Ah, the days when all ye had to worry about was keeping your room tidy.

Anyone remember those? :P

I had a small cramped room at home and it was never tidy.. my mother was forever on to me about it always being a mess, until one day I brought her up to the room and asked her how exactly I was meant to keep it tidy when it was tiny, with feck all storage and basically you couldnt swing a cat in it, her response was to get rid of the double bed and then more storage could be put in (smart ass!!).. Not a chance of that happening.. I loved my double bed :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

No exercise today, but I was out yesterday and caught a dose of the sun. Sun cream next time. Is there really a national exercise day?

Decluttering is also good for the soul. ;)

Decluttering is also good for the soul. ;)

And the sanity as you tear your hair out trying to remember where u packed stuff.. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

So I've realised that whiskey and orange juoce tastes wonderful.

I don't really mind the rain once you're out in it.

It means when you get home and get into the shower and into dry clothes it feels soooooooo good. :pac:

Ahh I never played outdoor sports as a kid so never got used to the whole rain thing.. bit of a wuss I am :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Ah, the days when all ye had to worry about was keeping your room tidy.

Anyone remember those? :P

Smartarse. :pac:

Sure it manages to mess itself up half the time, clearly I'm not doing a good job!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Wonder will I get a referral fee from Mary?

Today was National Excercise Day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

i forgot i packed my favourite Kurt Cobain tshirt in my bag to bring up this week!

it makes this week seem a little better!

i love it when stuff like that happens :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Must have been national cleaning day as well as national exercise day.. did a quick clean of my place too today before I scooted off!! :D

How is everyone this evening? Anyone suffering from their exercise today?

Fair play to everyone for getting out in this weather, I couldnt do it.. hate the rain, hate it, hate it HATE IT!!!!!! *deep breaths* :cool:

I'm still suffering from my exercise last Wednesday. :o

After seeing everyone's comments on here I kinda feel a bit guilty about not doing any cleaning today. :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Don't feel guilty Kev, I've done no cleaning and I dont think trips to the kettle count as exercise!
    Evening all.Buying a car tomorrow eek

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Daisies wrote: »
    Don't feel guilty Kev, I've done no cleaning and I dont think trips to the kettle count as exercise!
    Evening all.Buying a car tomorrow eek
    What you going for?
    An old corsa that just passed it's NCT.Twill do for going from point A to point B for the next 6 months.(max time I plan to be in Ireland)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

It means when you get home and get into the shower and into dry clothes it feels soooooooo good. :pac:
    This is true! I felt like I spent a lot of my run today, stopping to take off or put on my running jacket! Had rain, hail and shine for it :rolleyes: Exhausted now!

Evening, everybody! Had an absolutely lovely weekend in Italy, even though the rain on Saturday was absolutely awful. Worse than today's! Had to shelter indoors and have amazingly long lunch with extra wine. So much yummy wine was drunk over the weekend :pac:

I cleaned nothing for National Cleaning Day :o Unpacking my suitcase was challenging enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,689 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

The curse of the car Daisies, you will be driving everywhere!

I spent the day moving turf from old family home to current family home.
    Manly.

Panthro wrote: »
    The curse of the car Daisies, you will be driving everywhere!

I spent the day moving turf from old family home to current family home.
    Manly.
    Well if you are looking for something to do tomorrow my brother is off to the bog!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,689 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Well if you are looking for something to do tomorrow my brother is off to the bog!

Not. A. Mission!
    :pac:

I've to work tomorrow, whooop!

• Advertisement

Panthro wrote: »

Not. A. Mission!
    :pac:

I've to work tomorrow, whooop!
    I've told my Dad I couldn't possibly go as I just painted my nails :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement