Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

i've tried everything!! still can't get it to taste good.

ooh, enjoy. i'm dying my hair in the morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

I finished my last dance class tonight. Good craic, but to far to travel of an evening. I am now officially rubbish at the samba, jive, quickstep, waltz and tango. Whereas before the classes I didn't know what they were :D

Still I'm starting guitar lessons next week, they'll occupy me for a few months.

Incidentally, pants = crap, trousers = trousers and jocks or skivies = underwear :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,723 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

And these pj's are manly and should be worn!
    Good night folks!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Is Facebook working for anyone else? mine's down.
    Darn it, I have people to spam! :pac:

Galvasean wrote: »
    Is Facebook working for anyone else? mine's down.
    Darn it, I have people to spam! :pac:

mines up, I'm with eircrap eircom

• Advertisement

Panthro wrote: »
    And these pj's are manly and should be worn!
    Good night folks!:)

On a night out?

:pac:

fair play to you sB with all yer dancing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Pete M.

Hah! Would you believe that now?

Never saw this thread before and here I am having a rollie and some guinness.

Great :D

Just finished my first dress rehearsal for a grotesque boylesque routine I'm doing on Saturday night in Athlone.

Imagine. I'm nearly ten years hanging round this place and never saw it.

Mad :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Alright folks.

Always seem to just lurk around these threads without posting anything, but sure, I'm incredibly bored at the moment so why not :D

ALL the lurkers are coming out tonight.:)

• Advertisement

ALL the lurkers are coming out tonight.:)

Haha, there's something proper creepy about that sentence :D

lurkers

LURKERS

we're all creeps in here, don't worry

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Welcome newbies and morning to all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

ToxicPaddy wrote: »

Morning all....lovely morning out there:)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Sauve wrote: »

Morning Sauve..

Yeah its actually very nice. I was pleasantly surprised by how nice it is.
    Definitely makes it easier to get up in the mornings when it isn't dark cold and wet.. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Dunno bout you guys... but I saw a red sky this morning. That isn't meant to be a good thing. :eek:

Dunno bout you guys... but I saw a red sky this morning. That isn't meant to be a good thing. :eek:

It's not good, but not for you so it's ok

The proper saying is:
    Red sky at night, shepherds delight,
    Red sky in morning, shepherds hut on fire

:D

oh, and morning all :)

Buenos días :)

In an attempt to sort out my dodgy sleeping pattern. I've been awake since 8am here. Was still up at 04:30 though, so hopefully by tonight, I'll be able to sleep earlier...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

It's not good, but not for you so it's ok

haha, I am a sheperd of sorts though. :P

In an attempt to sort out my dodgy sleeping pattern. I've been awake since 8am here. Was still up at 04:30 though, so hopefully by tonight, I'll be able to sleep earlier...

Not too sure if a shock to the system like that will do you any use. During the week I regularly get less than 4 hours sleep a night and not much of it consecutive.

• Advertisement

Not too sure if a shock to the system like that will do you any use. During the week I regularly get less than 4 hours sleep a night and not much of it consecutive.

Feck. Well, I gotta try something, and this was the best I could come up with :D

• Administrators Posts: 53,439 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

Been there, done that. You gotta keep it up for a few days, you'll probably be tired around 7 or 8 tonight, but decide it's to early to go to bed, at 10, when you think it's a reasonable time, you'll be wide awake.
    Secret is, go to bed anyway. then rinse and wash for a few cycles and you'll be grand, until your next late night :P

awec wrote: »
    Ugghhhhh - morning. :(

I forgot what 9am looked like.

It's easier to see now when the sun is up before 7 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ascuteasabutton

Alright folks.

Always seem to just lurk around these threads without posting anything, but sure, I'm incredibly bored at the moment so why not :D

I am also one of these lurkers but have always been afraid to make the break and join in...is there room for one more :D

I am also one of these lurkers but have always been afraid to make the break and join in...is there room for one more :D

Always.. welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Morning everyone!

this is gonna be a looooooooooooong day! Donating blood platelets today so I cant have any coffee!! :( --> unfair!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Sauve wrote: »
    Picture Frames
    Wine Glasses
    Housey stuff.......

Yeah thats the problem. Housey stuff his lovely lady. The disadvantage is that I am neither a lady, nor overly lovely so picking a relevant gift is tough going. I always get a feeling of dread when wander into that kilkenny design place (my staple shop for aunties and grand/mother.)
    But the problem with those gifts is that the guy gets nothing out of it!!
    All lovely gifts but mostly aimed at the female in the couple.. what do you get the guy??

Like I said above, I got my mate that t-shirt and he got a real kick out of it.

Good call Toxic, gonna get him something small to emphasize his castration and something "housey" for herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ascuteasabutton

Always.. welcome :)

Thank you...I'm not sure whether to be nervous or excited :D

• Advertisement

There's room for many more! Sure this place just opened up last week. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement