Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

18AD wrote: »
    *shouts from behind stack of books* Enjoy your pints yis *ankers. *throws books*

I slightly wrecked my dinner with too much cheese. :o Who would have ever thought 'too much cheese' was actually a thing.

*cleans up books*

I think I've been studying/attempting to study for too long as I just read "shouts from being stack of books" as "shouts from behind stack of boobs" :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

If it makes ye feel any better, I am not out for pints :( and I may have eaten too much chocolate. I blame Pem!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Daisies wrote: »
    If it makes ye feel any better, I am not out for pints :( and I may have eaten too much chocolate. I blame Pem!

that's a good strategy in any situation!

*runs from pem*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

All i've had to eat today was a slice of brown bread,then chocolate cake,and a handful of popcorn. Someone feed me!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

swapple wrote: »
    I'm having a banana sandwich for lunch :D
    swapple wrote: »
    But it tastes SO right! :D

Dash in a bit of Blackcurrant Jam and suddenly it turns into a big sandwich of happiness.
    Sauve wrote: »
    The day I come in here and am not faced by pic after pic after pic of food will be a good day.

haha agreed. I hadn't noticed it before in my lurking days but after going on a new no snack and extra fitness regime it's slightly cracking me up :D

Crap start to the day this morning, got a puncture driving to work only six days after getting my last one. Everything was on the up from there though, free lunch in the office :)

I went to see Lockout and The Cabin in the Woods over the last few days, great films; I didn't realise Luc Besson conceived the original story for Lockout until the opening credits, he's one of my favourite story writers so I was well chuffed before the film even started.

Now time to exercise.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

bluewolf wrote: »
    that's a good strategy in any situation!

*runs from pem*

No response yet. I call that a win BW!

• Administrators Posts: 53,650 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Ah congrats Daisies :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

awec wrote: »
    Daisies is a Moderator!!!

*runs for cover*

:pac: :)

How did that happen?

DO THEY KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

PD-shocked-cat-632x764.jpg

:pac:

Daisies is a Moderator!!!

*runs for cover*

:pac: :)
    Sauve wrote: »
    Ah congrats Daisies :D

Thanks you guys. They were obviously pretty desperate and added to my high post count in there #nerdadvice
    ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    How did that happen?

DO THEY KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

:pac:

No they don't and we will keep it like that! Sssssshhhhh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Let the evening begin :)

58df91e4.jpg

Where is that? Looks a nice pint that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

The pint looks feckin massive so it does.

/droooools

The pint looks feckin massive so it does.

/droooools

Meant to say Oats (and more)... Myself and awec are heading out for pints tomorrow evening if you fancy joining us. Goes for anyone else about town. Going to Central for a start anyway.

Was in the convention centre.

Best bit, it cost me 0 euros and 0 cents. :)

Wha??? Why?

That_Guy wrote: »
    Meant to say Oats (and more)... Myself and awec are heading out for pints tomorrow evening if you fancy joining us. Goes for anyone else about town. Going to Central for a start anyway.

Im heading out myself with the work crew anyway mate but I may catch up with ye at some stage.I have Awec's number anyway.Think Im heading to a pub in Blackrock after work then meeting a few other people in Bruxelles around half 8 or so.

Im heading out myself with the work crew anyway mate but I may catch up with ye at some stage.I have Awec's number anyway.Think Im heading to a pub in Blackrock after work then meeting a few other people in Bruxelles around half 8 or so.

Blackrock.. Ya posh bastard. :pac:

That_Guy wrote: »
    Blackrock.. Ya posh bastard. :pac:

sir.jpg

I shall explain in full tomorrow evening my young padawan.

You're sleeping with the barman aren't you?

*controversial*

• Advertisement

I may join yiz :D I'll see.

I may join yiz :D I'll see.

Oh my god, a girl in chess club.

*uses inhaler*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,365 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Congrats Daises who done gone bold!

I may be convinced to have a sociable beverage tomorrow also!

Thanks Black Oil!

Ooh yeah, congrats Daisies :)

what time ye planning on going to the Central awec/TG?

Ooh yeah, congrats Daisies :)

what time ye planning on going to the Central awec/TG?

After work. Say between 6 and half 6 I'd say at a guess. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *shivers*

C'mon on feed you all on demand, even when it's not demanded..... least one of you can do is run a bath or give me a blanket before I die of girl flu :(

awh sorry TK, *pats head*, *tucks in* *hands hot chocolate*

ok i'll see how tomorrow goes so lads :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

Can I come too? *coughs*

*shiver*

*puke*

*sneeze*

I'll be amazing company I swear! :p Coppers on the cards again then?!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement