Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

awec wrote: »
    Ulster beat by f##king connacht!! :(

Sure the westies are great!

On the bus and the man sitting beside me has talked solidly for the past hour and 15mins.I wanna read my magazine

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

Hmmmmm chocolate and baileys layered cheesecake... bottom layer is dark chocolate mousse, top layer is baileys with crushed maltesers....

Anyone fancy a slice?

:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I would have gone to the match with ya!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,204 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

People talk on the bus?

Time for new Fringe. :) So tired.

Hello

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

Daisies wrote: »
    On the bus and the man sitting beside me has talked solidly for the past hour and 15mins.I wanna read my magazine

The guy sitting behind me on the bus last night while on my way into the beers kept singing the chorus lines to 'We're all living in America' by Rammstein, really emphasizing 'America', then as soon as his mp3 player would move back to a verse in the song he'd shut up again. He must really like the song as his version was about three times as long as the original. It totally reminded me of Canadian Bacon.

I would have gone to the match with ya!
    you should have said! Only reason I didn't go was I didn't want to go to the game alone!
    Crap.I wasn't sure what my plan was.Damn it,oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Is it too early for bed?

• Advertisement

Pembily wrote: »
    Is it too early for bed?
    Nah, esp if you crawl in with a mug of tea and some tv!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Pembily wrote: »
    Is it too early for bed?
    Depends, going to our getting up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

My little sister is just about to start watching the Fred movie...all of a sudden, I'm definitely going out tonight!

*bolts out front door*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

with all the football talk in here, i was wondering what was happening our little thread, but KK has brought it back to normal with talk of shoes and hair :D

Apologies. I will take the man talk elsewhere....................:p

Depends, going to our getting up?

Going to! Showing Awec how to drink vodka and redbull has shaken me! I am not as young as I like to think :pac:

Hoping a 35k cycle tomorrow will help :)

Popcorn made, New Girl on the laptop, I'm actually happy to be staying in tonight.Man, I'm getting old!

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

Goodnight all....

I'm sleepy :o

*yawns*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,204 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

*Contacts Solpadeine manufacturers for Sunday hangover folk*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

rip_titanic_by_tesla51-d4tws5h.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Just back from a 10K run. It's bloody freezing outside.

Whisht now, you'll only encourage Sunday morning fitness envy. :pac:

Black Oil wrote: »
    Whisht now, you'll only encourage Sunday morning fitness envy. :pac:
    Haha, nope I'm getting up soon for a cycle :)

Well done TG!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Ill tell ye something lads, Saturday nights in aren't all that bad.
    I watched "The fast and the furious", channel hopped during the breaks, "A girls guide to 21st century sex" was on, I seen girls kissing, I giggled then went back to "Fast n' furious", then when that was over, I hit up some "South park".

And I bloody enjoyed having the gaff to myself, supping cans a coke like a mad thing.:D

I've been wide awake since 8am. Feeling lovely and fresh this morning, a nice relaxing Sunday today! :)

Good weekend folks! Well organised Pembily!

Sorry I never talked to you really on Friday lad by the way. I had planned to use you in a cunning plan to obtain for me the dirty magazines from the top shelf in Easons.... I can't reach them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

That_Guy wrote: »
    Sorry I never talked to you really on Friday lad by the way. I had planned to use you in a cunning plan to obtain for me the dirty magazines from the top shelf in Easons.... I can't reach them.

Pfft, just use the internet...
    Online ordering.
    That's where its at these days, d'uh!:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Sure the westies are great!
    I'm very grateful to ye beating Ulster after last weekend!
    Just back from a 10K run. It's bloody freezing outside.
    Fair play, TG! And to you too, Pembo!

I'm awake since 8am, but am still in my jammies watching telly. I want to leave the house to get breakfast and the papers but that involves getting dressed. Effort :cool:

Hermione* wrote: »
    Fair play, TG! And to you too, Pembo!

I'm awake since 8am, but am still in my jammies watching telly. I want to leave the house to get breakfast and the papers but that involves getting dressed. Effort :cool:

Papers... Pfft. By the time you buy the paper it's already old news. Irish Times website FTW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Papers... Pfft. By the time you buy the paper it's already old news. Irish Times website FTW.
    True that! I love the IT website. But the Sunday Times doesn't put it's Irish edition online, plus you have to pay to read it online :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement