Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most annoying advertisement?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

two words....

Harvey Norman

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

stupid NDC milk ad, makes me want to ban milk

finding new Liberty ads a bit creepy, just listen to how he says 'hellloo'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭poppyvally

I've said this before..and it goes on & on. Those ads for a certain brand of crisps with Gary Linekar grinning like a fool. Really piss me off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

123.ie, just log on and lose yer bollix

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

People still watch ads? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Beds.etc advert with the dog!

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE ADVERT!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

Are we there yet ?
    Are we there yet ?
    Are we there yet ?

Goat and Camel go die of some ****ing horrible disease.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

+ 1 on Harvey Norman and Cillit bang dont shout at me and expect me to buy your overpriced substandard products, I can get exactly the same shi**e for less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

GO HARVEY GO!

Or that annoying guy from the eircom ads, or even ANY of the BT broadband adverts...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

eh all of the them? god bless sky plus....fast fwd dont mind if i do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Neonjack

This pair of annoying cnuts -

The one for Pantene with Liv Tyler talking. Her voice! I can't believe that's her real voice. It's horrible. :(

She sounds like a pain in the hole in those ads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

I don't know which advertisements on the TV annoy me as I don't watch them thanks to a brilliant new invention called a remote control.

Any way advertisements are just one arm of the lizard peoples NWO in cahoots with the zombie Jews diabolical scheme to control our minds. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

Hopefully they don't see through my ingenious ploy to communicate safely over the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

Colgate adds in the shopping centre yer man goes up and asks excuse me is your toothpaste working alright??all those cheesy csi style adds about how cleaner and whiter toothpaste will do,
    Who is Harvey Norman,
    All beds etc cost plus advertising such a waste of tv add time with the utter useless animations ud swear they did it themselves,
    The stira add especially when they say" as seen on the late late show" when was that about 12 years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

We buy any car DOTCOM

any...any..any...any

Awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭GaryIrv93

by far the Go Compare ad and the 188 118 gob****es :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

The one for Pantene with Liv Tyler talking. Her voice! I can't believe that's her real voice. It's horrible. :(

She sounds like a pain in the hole in those ads.
    Not as bad as Cheryl Cole in the loreal ads though. Mine would be the ads for women's sanitary towels. I don't feel like rollerblading or going out boogieing or anything of the sort during that time of the month just because of the sanitary towel I'm using and those hair reviver thingies for mens receeding hairlines where men can finally swim, get the convertible and the girl just cos of a few more locks of hair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

The Muller Lite ad with the manipulative bitches tricking the gormless guy into thinking he might get his hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭chinwag

Those silly TV Licence adverts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭angry kitten

The new Irish Pride bread ad. I heard it on the radio in the waiting room at my doctors yesterday and couldn't get at it to turn it off. Is pointless, almost impossible to distinguish the words. I buy overpriced Irish Pride wholegrain but seriously I'm changing brands it has irritated me that much. I usually just ignore ads.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,810 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That chirpy bloody wi-max ad. Ugh, drives me mad. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Ads with Irish people trying and failing to be funny. Meteor are the worst offender, their ads make me want to shoot people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

I hate them all, nothing but squeaky, shouty dissonance for the most part.
    I'd say the cretins that make them think they're oh so clever:rolleyes:
    Well I have the mute button on my TV remote and on my car stereo and now I mute all Ads all of the time. There are some Ads I can tollerate but why take the chance that Go Compare or the meer-rats or some other equally lecherous sh1te is going to appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

the ones with the hungry looking chilun in them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭V_Moth

I don't always hate ads, but when I do...

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

yes someone also mentioned it but those 48 mobile ads. Wtf? its that whole American pretence you get from retards summed into a 1 min ad. Makes no sense to me

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

yes someone also mentioned it but those 48 mobile ads. Wtf? its that whole American pretence you get from retards summed into a 1 min ad. Makes no sense to me

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

The VHI ads, especially the one about the pregnant woman. There's something about the way she says "It was a real ER situation" and even worse "When you're worried about your husband, and your tiny babies" that just makes me want to punch her.

And that old ad with kids in it, was it for Mi Wadi? With 4 or 5 kids all acting like grown-ups and talking about giving up sweets because "my body's a temple". There's one little git in it who is either completely over-acting or is badly dubbed; he goes "I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE. MY BODY'S A TEMPLE TOO!" Now any time anyone uses the phrase "I couldn't agree with you more" I hear it in his stupid lisping voice :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Private Piles

jokettle wrote: »
    The VHI ads, especially the one about the pregnant woman. There's something about the way she says "It was a real ER situation" and even worse "When you're worried about your husband, and your tiny babies" that just makes me want to punch her.

And that old ad with kids in it, was it for Mi Wadi? With 4 or 5 kids all acting like grown-ups and talking about giving up sweets because "my body's a temple". There's one little git in it who is either completely over-acting or is badly dubbed; he goes "I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE. MY BODY'S A TEMPLE TOO!" Now any time anyone uses the phrase "I couldn't agree with you more" I hear it in his stupid lisping voice :mad:

Yes!! The hatred I have for both those ads is vast.

Advertisement