Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow Patrol & Florence And The Machine - Phoenix Park

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Steeltoe

If anybody is interested i have 3 tickets for sale.

PM for details

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭sporina

i see tickets on gumtree for €95; are people paying this for tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

sporina wrote: »
    i see tickets on gumtree for €95; are people paying this for tickets?

Tickets keep getting released on Ticketmaster, why would anyone pay this amount for tickets that are technically not sold out?

Just seen one for €175 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

Anyone have an idea of when the next batch of tickets will be released?

LeoGilly wrote: »
    Anyone have an idea of when the next batch of tickets will be released?

Your best bet is just to keep checking Ticketmaster every so often, either that or have a look on Toutless:

http://www.toutless.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14250

(A few people who posted on there ended up getting tickets through Ticketmaster anyway).

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 492 ✭✭thebison

Any word on support acts for the gig?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

thebison wrote: »
    Any word on support acts for the gig?
    Other than The Temper Trap... probably just a promising local act added closer to the date.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

<---- Tickets wanted....Please PM.

Will there really only be 3 acts from 3pm till the curfew at 11pm?

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Confirmed!)

Were Here We Go Magic not announced as another support in the MCD Newsletter or did I imagine reading that somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭M three

Hi, looking to swap two madonna, Aviva Stadium, July 24th tickets for 2 snow patrol/FATM tickets Phoenix Park July 8th

PM if interested please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 kayakmoss

Any one got any clue what time Florence will be on stage followed by SP??
    I wont be able to make it there until after 6pm.........

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

kayakmoss wrote: »
    Any one got any clue what time Florence will be on stage followed by SP??
    I wont be able to make it there until after 6pm.........

I can see her on about 7pm(give or take) with Snow Patrol on about 8.30/9

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭piscesgirl1

Just got tickets on ticketmaster, was kinda shocked!:D Thank god I didnt get them from done deal for twice the price which I was gonna do!!!
    Delighted!!!!!!!!:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

Anyone recommend parking near the Phoenix Park, I've never been to a concert in park area so I'm pretty much lost, From looking at Google maps it seems to be Heuston station.

Another question I have is where is the event held at? The Park is huge what side or road is the event area near?

DC10555 wrote: »
    Anyone recommend parking near the Phoenix Park, I've never been to a concert in park area so I'm pretty much lost, From looking at Google maps it seems to be Heuston station.

Another question I have is where is the event held at? The Park is huge what side or road is the event area near?

If you are coming into town from Motorway way id recommend parking at the Red Cow roundabout and getting the luas to Heuston and walking to the gig from there

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Laura Steph

I have two tickets for sale for FATM/Snow Patrol if anyones still looking. Face value of €59 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 smitho2

Bressie has just been announced as another support act to Temper Trap/ FATM and Snow Patrol!

^ Thanks for the warning!

Basq wrote: »
    ^ Thanks for the warning!

Cant be any worse then Florence though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

I'd actually rather Florence over Bressie any day, but that's just me.

• Advertisement

Can't agree with you there.. Florence is amazing!

Basq wrote: »
    Can't agree with you there.. Florence is amazing!

No worries , i just cant stand her voice(but i do respect her as a musician) it just goes through my head

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Anyone know what part of Phoenix park the concert is set up in, trying to work out how far of a walk it will be from Heuston?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭airman737

Anyone know about the security when entering the gig. Wondering can I bring in fold up chair, and alcohol? Was at mumford and sons in salthill a few weeks ago, and nothing was allowed in, apart from yourself:-(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

airman737 wrote: »
    Anyone know about the security when entering the gig. Wondering can I bring in fold up chair, and alcohol? Was at mumford and sons in salthill a few weeks ago, and nothing was allowed in, apart from yourself:-(

I seriously doubt it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

What'd be the easiest way to get to the venue by bus? I know the 46a goes up to the Phoenix Park but that leaves you at the opposite end. Anything that goes a little closer?

leaveiton wrote: »
    What'd be the easiest way to get to the venue by bus? I know the 46a goes up to the Phoenix Park but that leaves you at the opposite end. Anything that goes a little closer?

The only thing about getting a bus is that you might get stuck in traffic going up by the Pheonix Park

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Any idea of stage times for next week?

Seems to be a lot of boardies going which is always a good thing! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Yessss I was worried I wouldn't be able to get the day off work but I'm only in until 4 now so can make it out! Now time to start getting really excited for it.

I think this is going to be my 7th or 8th time seeing snow patrol and they never let me down!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I think this is going to be my 7th or 8th time seeing snow patrol and they never let me down!
    Sames! I have seen them so many times, and always have a great night.

Advertisement