Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll show you mine, mark 2 - No quoting pictures!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

My hybrid theory tattoo :cool:

****E phone won't let me post it ! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Thibaut

My first one, and I'm really happy about it!

Made by Junior, at G's Tattoo & Body Piercing, in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 HannahLim13

Any tattoo artist on here want to help me come up with a quick sketch to go around a tattoo of a cheetah i have to say "bow in the presence of greatness" ?? Any help much appreciated, live so far away from an artist/studio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Any tattoo artist on here want to help me come up with a quick sketch to go around a tattoo of a cheetah i have to say "bow in the presence of greatness" ?? Any help much appreciated, live so far away from an artist/studio

You can email artists and studios.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Anyone willing to work for free??? anyone??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭TheBellJar

Thought I'd add the rest of my tattoos (so far!) here, although they've prob been floating around before :)

Got this one late last year, Michal in Skin City. It's my upper inside arm - not my leg as someone once mistook it for! (I took that as a compliment though...gunnnnzz city baby!:pac:)

fc8a.jpg

This was my first tattoo, got it after my graduation and it was done by Robert Litcan in Dark Raptor. Actually tried to get my sister an apt with him recently and he's booked til Aug - glad to hear it because he's a seriously talented guy and the nicest guy you could ever come across - patience of a saint! It says 'alis volat propriis' which means 'she flies by her own wings'. It's my favourite tattoo because I think it looks ****ing awesome, the whole experience was ****ing awesome, and the meaning behind it is ****ing awesome :) If I say 'awesome' one more time today please shoot me.

Tattoos.jpg

This one was done by Rob in Colourworks. I used to pick bluebells for my Aunty when I was growing up, and they always remind me of her. Pretty simple, but it means alot.

qdyr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6 HannahLim13

Arawn wrote: »
    Anyone willing to work for free??? anyone??

go fly a kite u numpty. its just a question, fag.

Nobody is going to draw up a tattoo design for free, though. People who are good enough to work in that field of work tend to actually work in it. Why would they do it for free if they can be paid for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Be civil, or don't post at all.

One week ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

done by Guen Douglas at Salon Serpent, Amsterdam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Papillon!

done by Guen Douglas at Salon Serpent, Amsterdam

thats sick. the bit of white through the eyes and lips is lovely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

My hybrid theory tattoo :cool:

****E phone won't let me post it ! :(

Still waiting for this......

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Still waiting for this......

:D

OK guys......... Here it is........ Moment ye've all been waiting for.........

Presenting......... HYBRID THEORY!!! :D

IMG_5288.jpg

OK guys......... Here it is........ Moment ye've all been waiting for.........

Presenting......... HYBRID THEORY!!! :D

Yay!.jpeg

Nice one. It was worth the wait. Thanks for showing us. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Got this done tonight, A memorial for my niece who passed away last year.

Done by Darren Brass of Love/Hate Miami aka Miami Ink

259320.jpg

The Man at his craft
    259321.jpg

Darren and Myself!
    259322.jpg

Gorgeous tattoo. :) Really lovely tribute to her.

Yeah, that's really nice. Love the font.

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Gorgeous tattoo. :) Really lovely tribute to her.
    Yeah, that's really nice. Love the font.

Thank you very much :D

the hearts where the most important part for me! i have a picture of her, its from her communion and the photographer got her to blow kisses and then photo-shopped in some hearts like she's blowing them away! so the ones in the tattoo are the same pattern as in her pic!!

gregers85 wrote: »

the hearts where the most important part for me! i have a picture of her, its from her communion and the photographer got her to blow kisses and then photo-shopped in some hearts like she's blowing them away! so the ones in the tattoo are the same pattern as in her pic!!

Oh, that's so lovely. What a nice way to commemorate such a special person. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Lovely tat and nice emotions behind it

Was he as nice a guy as he seems on the show?

• Advertisement

dinorebel wrote: »
    Lovely tat and nice emotions behind it

Was he as nice a guy as he seems on the show?

Thank you :)

Yeh he was really nice! really funny!! stayed on talkin after he was fin for 15-20 mins! no rush to get rid of me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

Got my first tattoo a piece of script done last Wednesday with Alex Bombay in Athlone, very happy with it and its healing nicely.

tattoo_zpsd9caea66.jpg

Neonitrix

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Love the font in that piece, nicely done!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

gregers85 wrote: »

That's really lovely gregers, such a meaningful piece.

I would love to get something done by either Darren Brass or Chris Garver. I'm very indecisive so they'd hate having me as a client. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Tunage

This is my newest tattoo (No. 5 :-D ) which I got about a month ago. The pic was taken when I got home and took the clingfilm off. The pain and bruising was sooo worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

My first session of my lovely white rabbit from alice in wonderland :)

rabbit_zps431cd418.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Love how hairy the out line is :D Great job so far, who's doing it?

Christine Tobin in Devils ink in limerick :) This is the 3rd tattoo she's done on me now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭ConFurioso

Call me crazy, but I love that as it is now. Can't wait to see the finished piece! :)

• Advertisement

ConFurioso wrote: »
    Call me crazy, but I love that as it is now. Can't wait to see the finished piece! :)

I love it now too, dreading the next session as it's gonna be 4-5 hours to get all the color and details done, but at the same time I cannot wait :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement