Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll show you mine, mark 2 - No quoting pictures!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

Some lines look distorted in the photo but that's just my shoddy camera work.

As long as you're happy but that looks pretty crap imo. Looks like a child drew it imo

No offense meant. Just my opinio

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

As long as you're happy but that looks pretty crap imo. Looks like a child drew it imo

Harsh man,slating other peoples tattoo's aint cool.

if you dont have anything nice to say...well I guess you know the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Please familiarise yourself with the tattoo forum charter. Slating peoples tattoos is not permitted. If you've nothing nice to say, don't say anything. Any repeat occurrences of this will result in a ban.

feelpablo wrote: »
    Harsh man,slating other peoples tattoo's aint cool.

if you dont have anything nice to say...well I guess you know the rest

Hardly a slating! Just gave an opinion. A couple of mine are in this thread somewhere aand anyone can say whatever they want about them.

I wouldnt want a tattoo by whoever did his judging by what ive seen here

Just my opinion.

Please familiarise yourself with the tattoo forum charter. Slating peoples tattoos is not permitted. If you've nothing nice to say, don't say anything. Any repeat occurrences of this will result in a ban.

Didnt realise the only opinion allowed was a positive one.

No problem. Wont happen again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I just think it is uncool to diss people's tattoos on here tbh. If you don't like it fine, you don't gotta, but to publicly diss someones body art is a bit mean don'tcha think?

Also I gotta say I love it, it's qwirky and I love qwirky

Well while you may not like it, the owner may love it. Each to their own, but there's nothing to be gained by slating someone's tattoo.

Well while you may not like it, the owner may love it. Each to their own, but there's nothing to be gained by slating someone's tattoo.

As i said, i wasnt trying to offend

Adding "No offence" to something offensive doesn't take the insult out of it.

You're aware of the rules now though, so let's leave it at that.

Mod warning: Everyone please let this lie now, without any dragging this up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Chikablam

I mean it's not on the outside of the arm but at the same time you can see it pretty well if my arm is just by my side normally. I don't have to twist it for people to see. The swelling is gone down a bit...but the bruising has gotten so much worse. :D

I think I can imagine where it is
    I've a feeling its something to do with Alice in Wonderland....?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Adding "No offence" to something offensive doesn't take the insult out of it.

You're aware of the rules now though, so let's leave it at that.

Mod warning: Everyone please let this lie now, without any dragging this up again.

This, not because it was my tattoo but because mm pmed and I replied that way and I don't feel anything more needs to be said.
    Chikablam wrote: »
    I think I can imagine where it is
    I've a feeling its something to do with Alice in Wonderland....?

No but now you've said that it there is something Alice in Wonderland-y about the style. There's a quote by C.S Lewis 'You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me' and I feel like that quote sums up a large part of who I am. I didn't get the quote because I'm not really into to text tattoos but I got the picture as a sort of representation of that. I wanted the pile of books to look unstable because I have hardly any storage space in my room and I am just seriously messy so I end up with piles of books all over the place which usually end up getting too tall and falling over. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Chikablam

Wow that quote is scarily accurate O_O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭ConFurioso

No but now you've said that it there is something Alice in Wonderland-y about the style. There's a quote by C.S Lewis 'You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me' and I feel like that quote sums up a large part of who I am. I didn't get the quote because I'm not really into to text tattoos but I got the picture as a sort of representation of that. I wanted the pile of books to look unstable because I have hardly any storage space in my room and I am just seriously messy so I end up with piles of books all over the place which usually end up getting too tall and falling over. :p

Oh I really like this idea.....

/goes searching for quotes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Will try and get a better photo when I'm not so hungover :( Feeling miserable. Here she is anyway, 4 hours. First rose, here's to many more :)

6ktjrD.jpg

4Z9ZhZ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Will try and get a better photo when I'm not so hungover :( Feeling miserable. Here she is anyway, 4 hours. First rose, here's to many more :)

That's beautiful. Who's the artist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

That's beautiful. Who's the artist?

Angus in AWOL again. I have plans for more in the same style so I'll probably be back to him a couple more times yet. I got it half price cause of their facebook drawing competition thing aaagggges ago, I just didn't really get around to getting it until now finally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Was cleaning up some files on my desktop and came across this. A thigh piece i got done about 8 yrs ago from Danny Bullman, only my 3rd tattoo at the time haha still fresh in the pic lol
    255553.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I feckin' LOVE Danny. Wish he would come back to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I feckin' LOVE Danny. Wish he would come back to Ireland.

Yeh me too! id love to get this added onto and get Thor done on the inside of the thigh!

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TopBombing

Got this done by Rob Mulligan in Belfast today, delighted with it...

2uh96wz.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

^ Lovely shading work on that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Bit nervous sharing these but feck it. Rob Mulligan from ColourWorks with another outstanding job on the continuation of my right arm coloured sleeve. Featuring my Mam, Dad and Sister's hand-writing and a beautiful 4% added to the MJ and Mic aswell as the wrist wrap and other quality shading. Be gentle!

943748_10151467979601121_2098746691_n.jpg

401916_10151467979706121_331754322_n.jpg

248189_10151467979781121_1499907625_n.jpg

Excuse my language, but that is fan****ingtastic. :D

Love it.

Haha thanks a million. In Rob We Trust

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭dia squish

The 4 is so beautiful, is that silver ink?

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Papillon!

Got a lil schneaky one by Spilled Inks new apprentice Phil yesterday. This is only his fourth tattoo to do ever(!) and I'm pretty chuffed with it. Can't go wrong with traditional tattoos :D

sorry for the sideways pic

dia squish wrote: »
    The 4 is so beautiful, is that silver ink?

Its a white ink he uses and it the black in the corner fades into it. Thanks for the feedback!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Papillon! wrote: »
    Got a lil schneaky one by Spilled Inks new apprentice Phil yesterday. This is only his fourth tattoo to do ever(!) and I'm pretty chuffed with it. Can't go wrong with traditional tattoos :D

sorry for the sideways pic
    That's really good, if you hadn't said it I'd never have thought that was only his fourth to do.

Aye, lovely colours, especially the red. (Im a sucker for vibrant tattoo colours!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

one of these is damos legs i think boardsbeers.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement