Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll show you mine, mark 2 - No quoting pictures!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Rabbit Heart

Got this done about a year and a half ago by Denise in Snakebite.
    This is a few hours after it was done.

Nqpma21.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Dercola

denbatt wrote: »
    Congratulations, was this your own idea or the artist's? Or a collaboration?

Cheers! I don't want to say a collaboration because I really don't want to be atking any credit away from the artist for anything.. I just went down there with the idea of a floral sleeve and a fairy/pixie in my head. It was he suggested going in an Art Nouveau style and drew the lot from scratch with no input from me which suited.. Couldn't be happier with the result so far! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

My 2nd tattoo, done by Attila in Wildcat, will upload another pic when I can take a proper one, cheers

img20130407001641.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭dinorebel

^Love that^ Attila is a genius IMO.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Syllabus

my newest one - done yesterday

for my baby daughter

111-3.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

That's cool Niall, love it. And Freya? Only ever heard that name once before, love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

First session of my full sleeve with Seán at Snakebite done. Tattoo is only a few hours old so forgive the freshness!

248848.jpg248849.jpg248850.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

The red in it is so vivid! Love it. :) Can't wait to see the finished product.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

garados!!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I am always pro-Pokemon :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Seriously considering getting a Pokemon tattoo somewhere down the line. Angron is your one already up on this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 hiiiisam

Rabbit Heart - obsessed with your Mozza tattoo! Love the style, it's fab.

Here's my swallow! Was done in Inkoholiks, in Cork by Cosmin. Got it done for my dad who passed away in October, lyrics are from Blink 182's All The Small Things - my favourite band and one of my dad's favourite songs. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Thebostoncrab that looks awesome! I really can't wait to see it all done and dusted, when's your next session? Sean is amazing!

Hiisam, that swallow is adorable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Yes Boston YES! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Thebostoncrab that looks awesome! I really can't wait to see it all done and dusted, when's your next session? Sean is amazing!

Hiisam, that swallow is adorable!
    Hopefully in two months time, money is tight with the wedding so gotta be a little patient :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

St. Michael arcangel tattoo. Photo taken a few minutes after 3 hours of work. Have got the piece coloured since. Will upload a photo of that when I take one.

ladylucktattoo2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Maximus7

Got this robot in my ribs in Inkfingers Galway a few weeks back.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Maximus7

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭murfinho

Maximus7 wrote: »

Love that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Got two old tatts touched up (and colour added) today. He wanted to get these done before he continued with the sleeve, as they were black & grey and stood out (in a bad way)....

249319.jpg

249320.jpg

249321.jpg

He did traces on spaces left on my arm and will do up a stencil for either Hannibal Lecter or Leatherface for the next addition.

• Advertisement

My new foot tat :D
    By Filip in Skin City
    56325310151654361785984.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Got my first tattoo today, done by Rachel in Wildcat Stephens Green!
    Weirdest but best feeling ever!
    tattoo_zps94f46cb4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭baron von something

speaking of me being drunk...in prague one time me and two friends decided to get the logo from our time at college (a variation of a gimpmask....our house was called the rusty gimsuit) which looked like this

RustyLogo_zps28eecc60.jpg

and we all got this

Rustytattoo_zpsdea64f8b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Papillon!

Two done by Joe Deegan on arm and leg. Now in Shamrock Classic Tattoo in Temple Bar. These were done when he was in Spilled Ink.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Moved a load of posts to OTB, let's keep the chattier posts there, and keep this thread full of awesome :D

Got this one done by Joe Deegan (again haha..) yesterday. Flew through it, about 2.5 hours I'd say. Its a crap pic and looks scaly as fook cos Im in work and forgot to bring stuff to put on it but I'm very happy with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Papillon! wrote: »
    Got this one done by Joe Deegan (again haha..) yesterday. Flew through it, about 2.5 hours I'd say. Its a crap pic and looks scaly as fook cos Im in work and forgot to bring stuff to put on it but I'm very happy with it.

put stuff on it!!!

Dermighty wrote: »
    put stuff on it!!!

"Im in work and forgot to bring stuff to put on it"

Not possible.. I've had plenty of tattoos and know the aftercare procedure;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Can't you nip out at work to get something? If nothing else, at least water may help a bit.

• Advertisement

Can't you nip out at work to get something? If nothing else, at least water may help a bit.

no, i dont drive and work in the middle of no where. it was taken care of this morning and should be okay until this afternoon

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement