Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Girls - a question for y'all with OH's.

Would you let him organise your wedding in "don't tell the bride" style (not on tv now, just hypothetically)?

Hell yeah, would be so much fun :D My OH wants a pirate themed wedding (on a pirate ship) where we walk the plank after the I do's :D
    shinikins wrote: »
    :eek::eek:eek.gif I just found a chocolate covered marzipan in the press!!

Tis indeed a Happy Birthday :D

Happy Birthday Shinikins!

I just had some chicken and spinich pizza for dinner... NOM! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

I know! Won't say much more as dont want to spoil it for those that haven't watched it but :(.

Happy Birthday Shinikins.

Thank fcuk today is nearly over. Found the last few days hard going with past memories, which had been stirred up by Valentines day. Anyways ate my weight in jelly babies so all is good (kinda:o:()

Ha have been resisting the urge to get very drunk all day. For the first (and no doubt last time) I wanted a drink at breakfast!!:eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Tigger99 wrote: »
    I know! Won't say much more as dont want to spoil it for those that haven't watched it but :(.

Happy Birthday Shinikins.

Thank fcuk today is nearly over. Found the last few days hard going with past memories, which had been stirred up by Valentines day. Anyways ate my weight in jelly babies so all is good (kinda:o:()

Ha have been resisting the urge to get very drunk all day. For the first (and no doubt last time) I wanted a drink at breakfast!!:eek::eek:

You should have made vodka jelly babies NYOM :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Girlfriend will be here soon, we're going to go out and have a really awesome dinner. I'm just gonna get myself dressed nice. :)

I have a teeny little something for her, which I hope she likes. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

valentines-day-sucks-19.jpg?w=500&h=493

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

sorry Krudler, but this is the first time I've ever spent valentines day with someone special, ever, I get the be giddy and happy about it :pac:

Kiera wrote: »
    You should have made vodka jelly babies NYOM :D

:eek::eek::eek: What are these and how do I make them?:D

Haha brilliant Krudler. Usually I like today, but Im all bitter and twisted this year:pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Why am I single?! I would much rather watch Champions League football tonight than go out for dinner. I'm a guys dream on Valentine's Day!

Haha, you should get yourself sorted like me Mars Bar......

I was supposed to cook chicken curry and rice (potatoes for me cos I hate rice). I'm in my bedroom all day studying and the hubby is cooking dinner for the kids but at the same time he cooked the valentines dinner I was supposed to make.....

I only realised when I went to run a bath and smelt the curry upon leaving the room:eek:....He's waaaaay to good to me (or else he's worried I'll poison him):D

Anyhoo, now to settle down to chocolate cake for dessert and watch the match........

Much happier to do that than get fancied up for dinner outside:D

Links234 wrote: »
    sorry Krudler, but this is the first time I've ever spent valentines day with someone special, ever, I get the be giddy and happy about it :pac:

no place for you in the I Hate Valentines fort of doom them :pac: anyone else wanna join me? I have ice cream, video games and rum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

:eek::eek::eek: What are these and how do I make them?:D

Haha brilliant Krudler. Usually I like today, but Im all bitter and twisted this year:pac:.

Get a flat tray. Pour vodka on it and then the jelly babies on top. Leave in freezer for a few hours so the jelly babies soak up all the vodka. Mind yourself tho, you can hardly taste the vodka and if you're like me you'll make a pig of yourself on them and die a thousand deaths the next morning :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

krudler wrote: »
    no place for you in the I Hate Valentines fort of doom them :pac: anyone else wanna join me? I have ice cream, video games and rum

-_- what icecream

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭LaHaine

Found my ex (aka love of my life) on a dating site today. Brilliant timing!

Was in bad form but went for a run and decided not to be a sap!

-_- what icecream

phish food, om nom nom

LaHaine wrote: »
    Found my ex (aka love of my life) on a dating site today. Brilliant timing!

Was in bad form but went for a run and decided not to be a sap!

if it wasnt meant to be leave it, if he/she was an ass then troll the bejesus out of them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

phish food, om nom nom

Ohhh I'm there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

Well I'm only a bit indifferent to valentines day but I could murder some rum right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Happy Birthday Shini! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Happy birthday shinikins!! :D
    OMG Home & Away is so sad today :(

I know! :( Not looking forward to tomorrow's episode!
    Links234 wrote: »

Hey Links, me too! I'm not going out to dinner though. He's watching football and I'm sitting at the table listening to Busted. :p :rolleyes:
    Kiera wrote: »
    Get a flat tray. Pour vodka on it and then the jelly babies on top. Leave in freezer for a few hours so the jelly babies soak up all the vodka. Mind yourself tho, you can hardly taste the vodka and if you're like me you'll make a pig of yourself on them and die a thousand deaths the next morning :o

That sounds deadly... I wonder could it be tried with Jack Daniels... Hmmmmmm. :D
    phish food, om nom nom

I've never tried that one.. I love Cookie Dough though! :D Aaaand now I want some! :rolleyes:

*hands Ophi some captain morgans*

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

OMG Home & Away is so sad today :(
    Did someone die?? Although if someone did and it wasn't Alf or Coleen I probably would have no clue who they are. I haven't seen Home and Away for years!!
    phish food, om nom nom
    I wanna come to the I Hate Valentines fort of doom too pleeeeeze!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I've never tried that one.. I love Cookie Dough though! :D Aaaand now I want some! :rolleyes:

I love eating the Cookie Dough and leaving the ice cream! :)

I loved making forts when I was a kid, loved playing the computer game Doom and , well Valentines, you know yourself:pac:, so do i qualify, do I?

I am SO there too:D.

Ohhh I'm there!

climb aboard all those with interest in ice cream, bring spoons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Seriously want some cookie dough ice cream right now. My diet will be totally ruined, but Centra is so close...

Anyhoo, I found my Boards soulmates...

Acoshla
    Storminateacup
    rainbow kirby
    Lola92
    IvyTheTerrible
    Jane_LS_88
    tomissex
    Das Kitty
    Krudler
    bubblefett
    Novella

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

My Mom made my day today. I came home from a crappy day at college to find a bouquet of roses and chrysantiums on my windowsill followed by a slap up steak dinner. My mom's the best.

I feckin' love Busted! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Today has turned into the best valentines ever, dispite the OH not being at his best.
    And now there's dominos on the way (with 2 pots of cookie dough! both for me :D) and wine to drink (lots of wiiiine)
    Will talk to you all later when typing doesn't seem so difficult :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,819 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I feckin' love Busted! :D

I regret not seeing them before they broke up. Feckin' loved them!

Mars bar me too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

My 13yo brother has a valentine!!!!!!! He sent her a card and all, I think I'm gonna die from the awwwh's :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement