Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Username
    Ghost Train
    jujibee
    koth
    IvyTheTerrible
    Lola92
    MagicMarker
    krudler
    robindch
    Fishie
    squeakyduck
    shinikins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Step AWAY from your wedding photos, Honey-ec.

Is it drunk o'clock yet???

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Links234 wrote: »
    Tardis blue! :D

And a Dalek cake!

This sounds like your kind of Valentine's card:

tumblr_lzbm4ceXM71qb56rlo1_500.jpg

enhanced-buzz-19836-1329190498-5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Foux, you look breathtakingly beautiful, like a big wooly tampon/vibrator. Das is very lucky indeed!

I gotz loads of cards! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

I'm gonna go to a few bridal shops but I don't think what I want exists really. If nothing jumps out at me I'll probably get it made by these guys :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I am getting so fed up with my living situation. It was great until last week when the guy who owns the house parents came to stay. They are home all the time and always in the living room or kitchen so I'm just in my room and I barely have a chance to eat. They are down there now cleaning it AGAIN so no breakfast for me before classes :(

I really don't like this. I feel like I'm living in digs. But I really can't see what I can do about it, ask the guy to kick his parents out?

Just saying that he told us when we signed his lease that we are allowed to have friends stay, but not more than 5/6 nights in a row. Hypocrite!!

I'm hungry and sad :(I've just been here over a month, maybe this is a regular occurance that they stay.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I am getting so fed up with my living situation. It was great until last week when the guy who owns the house parents came to stay. They are home all the time and always in the living room or kitchen so I'm just in my room and I barely have a chance to eat. They are down there now cleaning it AGAIN so no breakfast for me before classes :(

I really don't like this. I feel like I'm living in digs. But I really can't see what I can do about it, ask the guy to kick his parents out?

Just saying that he told us when we signed his lease that we are allowed to have friends stay, but not more than 5/6 nights in a row. Hypocrite!!

I'm hungry and sad :(I've just been here over a month, maybe this is a regular occurance that they stay.

Could you just go and eat in the kitchen anyway? I’m sure his parents wouldn’t resent you having a bowl of cereal or whatever. I know how annoying it can be, one of my old flatmates had her parents over from Italy for her graduation, she went out with her friends and left her parents in the flat with us (they didn’t really speak English). To be fair I think they found it just as awkward, they pretty much stayed in her room, and I felt bad for them because our boiler broke while they were staying so we had no heating or hot water

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

bluewolf wrote: »
    i want a blue dress if i do

I got married in a blue dress...........:D
    Wedding_day.jpg

Wouldn't like to try and fit in to it today or anytime soon again tho'...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Fishie wrote: »
    Could you just go and eat in the kitchen anyway? I’m sure his parents wouldn’t resent you having a bowl of cereal or whatever. I know how annoying it can be, one of my old flatmates had her parents over from Italy for her graduation, she went out with her friends and left her parents in the flat with us (they didn’t really speak English). To be fair I think they found it just as awkward, they pretty much stayed in her room, and I felt bad for them because our boiler broke while they were staying so we had no heating or hot water

Oh I could but I don't really want to. I'd feel awkward! I like to have my own time without strangers looking at me, or worse, trying to talk to me! And I really don't think these parents feel awkward at all. I think they were here cause the landlord had manflu or something, but he was back to work yesterday and they still haven't left. Uck

I told my mother, because I got the fear that this is what parents do when they retire.

I'm just gonna treat myself to a massive lunch on campus, which I shouldn't be paying for cause I need to curb my spending, but sure whatever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Happy Valentines everyone! :pac:

Untitled-1.jpg

sad but true :(

also have so much work to get through!! :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Are there people who are living in the house longer than you, Princess Peach? Maybe they could (hopefully) put your mind at rest that this isn't a regular occurence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

awww sorry about that Pixie-Fairy :o

lets change the subject!

Alestorm were great on Sunday! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Wow kittytrix look at you go!! Fox!!! You looked gorgeous!!!

Completely random but this song makes me feel fuzzy from the inside. It's beautiful, it's my favourite and it makes me feel happy. So simple too.

http://.youtube.com/watch?v=eZlknkt0HqY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

What is wrong with me? I've had Word open for about five hours now and only three hundred words written. I actually do know the topic, really well, but my brain is just like, "No thanks, I liked sleeping better zzzzzzz. By the way, your belly wants ice cream". :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Wedding_day.jpg

Look at ya! Gorgeous!

My new dress for the wedding in April is TARDIS blue. Not on purpose mind you, just a happy coincidence. :)

My mam has left a dozen eggs for me at my house as a Valentine's present. There must be some symbolism there somewhere...

btw, mine and Foux's wedding was amazing, she wore chicken nugget earrings and we had a curry cheese chips cake to cut.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

oh i didnt see KT posted a pic, i cant see it from work :( i want to see the pretty blue dress!:)

it's funny, im glad im not hte only one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Not working! :p

Hated watching WWE with my brothers but because they would see a cool move AND THEN TRY IT ON ME!

Good woman Ivy.. ;)

Thankfully my brother is a little too old for that but he has tried a couple of things in the past.
    Jane those WWE girls look trashy - I wouldn't worry too much about never looking like them - at least you don't have herpes :)

Yeah they do.. Still people drool over them though.
    Dolorous wrote: »
    I think it might be fun! Not a big wedding person anyway so I'd be intrigued to see what I came up with :) The only thing I'd insist on is choosing my own dress.

I thought this surprise wedding was really sweet actually!

http://jamiedelaineblog.com/post/10170/milner-chapel-wedding-amandajames/

I'd be the same as you. I'd insist on choosing the dress but everything else wouldn't bother me.
    krudler wrote: »
    I've met a few of the WWE divas and lets just say there's a lot of plastered on makeup involved in their appearance,fit they are but its all fake tans, fake hair, fake everything, hottest one ever was Stacey Keibler though, nommm

Both my bf and brother liked her. The current ones are Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

WHY did my ex send me a valentines message? Weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

Wedding_day.jpg

Sure your man is only shocked there in the background...didn't think he'd ever see the day :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

STILL haven't heard from the stupid college about the stupid course I stupid applied for. Bunch of stupid heads.

*stamps foot impatiently*

• Advertisement

I only got 67% in my History assignment. Bitch gave me a 2.1 for spelling, grammar & punctuation despite not actually marking out a single mistake. I believe I'll be taking that up with her.

boards' resident grammar nazi at your service if you want a proofread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »

Both my bf and brother liked her. The current ones are Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres.

theres a pic of kelly kelly pissing in a sink on google, classy bird

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

krudler wrote: »
    theres a pic of kelly kelly pissing in a sink on google, classy bird

Oh classy indeed... Now I don't feel quite as bad. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Ophiopogon wrote: »
    Here comes come the bride...dressed as a tampon.
    a.aaa-Cute-sad-cat-look.jpg
    Das Kitty wrote: »
    btw, mine and Foux's wedding was amazing, she wore chicken nugget earrings and we had a curry cheese chips cake to cut.
    I was a little annoyed you brought your husband, tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Links234 wrote: »
    awww sorry about that Pixie-Fairy :o

lets change the subject!

Alestorm were great on Sunday! :D

Arrr! Pirate metal!

Did you see my son there (on the right playing the black vee)?...

The grammar Nazi hath spake - my tutor is getting a strongly worded email off me*.

*May not actually be very strongly worded at all.

dear miss lecturer person my friend from the internet says you're mean and i demand to know why i lost marks!!!!11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

cdaly_ wrote: »
    Arrr! Pirate metal!

Did you see my son there (on the right playing the black vee)?...

Yaaarrrr!

don't think I saw him tho. :( sorry. but cool video! he's kickin ass :D how old is he?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

That blog entry about the surprise wedding is adorable! I was properly crying reading it. Such a woman :rolleyes:

I'd actually love a wedding dress similar to what the girl wore, a lovely neutral colour that's still pale but not white. The amount of white meringues we see at work is unreal. No offence to anyone who likes them or wore one themselves, but I find them so overrated.

I sent my bf a DIY Valentine's Day card thing yesterday, so that's something at least. When I say a card, I mean a folded-over refill pad sheet, with a highlighter-pink heart on the front of it and 'Happy Valentine's Day' in black biro....

I iz artistic :P

Hope everyone has a nice VD/Anti-VD/Regular Tuesday!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement