Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,487 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

awec wrote: »
    Sounds like a real blockbuster right enough. :pac:

its doing really well so far, 150 million in the states alone. least its not Twilight :pac:

Game of Thrones is back this Sunday, wooooot :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

krudler wrote: »
    lol no its set in the future where 24 kids are put into a tournament to kill each other, last one standing wins

Ah so it's make-believey. Not my bag :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Sounds like Battle Royale.

• Advertisement

Kiera wrote: »
    Ah so it's make-believey. Not my bag :)

lol arent all books and movies make believey? The Lion King isnt a documentary ya know :pac:

lol arent all books and movies make believey? The Lion King isnt a documentary ya know :pac:

You’re cruising, Krudler! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I was gonna get an early train and bus to see my bf but he hasn't been sleeping lately so he said he might be out cold and won't be able to meet me at the bus stop. I know it's silly but I'm kinda upset now. I'm getting my usual train. Just thought it might be good to have more time seeing as I have to leave on Friday anyway. :(

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I was gonna get an early train and bus to see my bf but he hasn't been sleeping lately so he said he might be out cold and won't be able to meet me at the bus stop. I know it's silly but I'm kinda upset now. I'm getting my usual train. Just thought it might be good to have more time seeing as I have to leave on Friday anyway. :(

You'd be more upset if he told you he'd meet you and fell asleep.

• Advertisement

You'd be more upset if he told you he'd meet you and fell asleep.

I know. That's why I feel so stupid right now.

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I know. That's why I feel so stupid right now.

Stop being silly and get your ass to the train and enjoy the walk to his in the sunshine :)

The Lion King is in a class of it's own though.

You ever seen the 3D one? :D

It is, Disneys best movie along with Beauty and the Beast imo, I didnt bother with the 3D one i'm not a fan of post production 3D, like theyre doong with Titanic and Star Wars, am loving that older movies are back in cinemas just leave em alone, the 3D isnt necessary. Avatar was spectacular in 3D though as it was shot that way.

Stop being silly and get your ass to the train and enjoy the walk to his in the sunshine :)

I'm going anyway, just later than I wanted really. At least I'll be seeing him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

its doing really well so far, 150 million in the states alone. least its not Twilight :pac:

Watching twenty minutes of Oireachtas Report isn't Twilight either. It's the one redeeming feature of that programme as well :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭howsyourtusk

Someone just asked me for a reference. I feel so adult :P

I haven't seen the entire movie in 3d, but was round at my mates house when he was trying out his 3DTV and had it on.

There's a bit at the start where Zazu (?) is flying and it fecking seems like he's in the room with you, almost reaching out and grabbing him! :pac:

The best use of 3D i've seen is on the rides in Universal Studios like Spiderman and King Kong, theres a part on the Spiderman ride where you fall off the edge of a building and plummet towards the street and it genuinely feels like youre falling even though youre not going anywhere, everyone puts out their hands lol

So I told my boss that we should be allowed home on sunny days just like we are when it snows. He laughed :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

I don't know if my relationship is on the rocks or not :( Been sitting here crying for over an hour :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

So I told my boss that we should be allowed home on sunny days just like we are when it snows. He laughed :mad:

My mom used to get 1.5-2 hour lunches when it was sunny in her old job, or they would all take one half day in the week, lucky fecker!

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LostGirly

I don't know if my relationship is on the rocks or not :( Been sitting here crying for over an hour :(

Hope you're ok! Always best to talk to your other half than sit there crying and over analyzing and making mountains out of molehills. Hope you're ok! PM open at all times :)

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LostGirly

So the recession strikes again! This time it's taking my Other and better half!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Hmmm, my Chinese wedding dress sellers appear to have given me a fake tracking number... not feeling too hopeful about this one :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that, Gunslinger and Lostgirly.

Acoshla wrote: »
    My mom used to get 1.5-2 hour lunches when it was sunny in her old job, or they would all take one half day in the week, lucky fecker!

Now that's my kind of job! I'm looking out to the sea and all i want to do is down tools and head over to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Gave the puppy his first bath. He's now sitting at the opposite side of the garden giving me the mournful "I thought you loved me" eyes.
    So glad to have a day off, this weather is amazing. Really hope it lasts til my week off next week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

I tried that too and got much the same reaction. I'm like a bitch today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

LostGirly wrote: »
    Hope you're ok! Always best to talk to your other half than sit there crying and over analyzing and making mountains out of molehills. Hope you're ok! PM open at all times :)

Thanks :) He's coming over tonight, I'm really nervous because we've never have had any major issues that needed a sit down and a talk before, in over 2 years.. We'll see how it goes sure.
    Sorry to hear about your OH :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Dolorous wrote: »
    Hmmm, my Chinese wedding dress sellers appear to have given me a fake tracking number... not feeling too hopeful about this one :rolleyes:

That happened me too, in my case they hadn't shipped it and were buying time. Report it to DHgate and they'll sort it.
    Now that's my kind of job! I'm looking out to the sea and all i want to do is down tools and head over to it.

Yeah it was a great job, she lost it when the place closed, she'd been there 29 years :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭I am a friend

:mad::mad: I hate when irish people use the word 'Mom' - we are not americans people and whats wrong with calling her Mum or Mam/my... So much for being proud of being irish, we jump on the American bandwagon every opportunity given aka 24/7. Grrrrrr

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement