Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

A lovely break up text. :(

really?! :eek:

who does that??!!

you do not deserve an asswipe that that!

hope you are ok! xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Babybuff wrote: »
    :(
    I can only comfort you with beer :(

Haha I prefer vodka and white!
    aristocat wrote: »
    Seriously?!?!

Yep, tried ringing to see what the story is, got a text "well talk tomorrow. night"
    Daisies wrote: »
    If they are gonna break up with you via text, they are probably not worthy of you!

Yep, don't even know what happened, came right out of the blue. I reckon is was because I wanted to actually do something with him, got horrible news about my nanny last weekend, just wanted him around, probably thought i was smoothering him :mad:
    really?! :eek:

who does that??!!

you do not deserve an asswipe that that!

hope you are ok! xxxx

22 year olds who still act like 12 year olds.
    Ah I'm ok now, just spend the past few hours with good friends, they helped me to put everything into perspective and have a laugh. I know at least no matter what happens I'll still have someone to turn to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

So much fun tonight :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Had a strange encounter in the drive thru queue in McDonalds on the way home tonight.

While I was waiting for my order these two guys (young, Irish, claimed to be from Tralee but didn't really sound it) got out and came up to my window and asked could they take my photo for the newspaper as they were on a roadtrip. At that point one of them suddenly said that he had to get in with me and went round to the passenger door and tried to open it (I always lock it when I drive anywhere), the one with the camera said that they weren't going to do anything bad and then both of them posed for the photo (with me supposedly in the middle, sitting in my car) and then they left.

The most likely explanation I can think of is that they were tried to rob something from inside the car. :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

^^^^

That is very strange. Good job you had the doors locked.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Yep, don't even know what happened, came right out of the blue. I reckon is was because I wanted to actually do something with him, got horrible news about my nanny last weekend, just wanted him around, probably thought i was smoothering him :mad:

To be honest if it was a relationship, you shouldn't have to ask him to be around, he should be there without thinking. Don't waste your time thinking about him! Hugsx x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Where do socks go when you put them in the washing machine? I matched up all my socks before I put them in the washing machine last night and then this morning when I took them out one out of two pairs is missing...

Took my make off but forgot to take my eye make up off?? The panda look is in right??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kiera wrote: »

Was your ditty played ? : )

Ayla! Fair play on the shaving of your hair. You look beautiful.

• Advertisement

Was your ditty played ? : )
    No :(

It was all fun 80's music with the goonies playing on the tv behind the bar \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

A lovely break up text. :(

Don't worry. We've already sent ninjas to his house and they can never be traced back you you.

(Seriously)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Where do socks go when you put them in the washing machine? I matched up all my socks before I put them in the washing machine last night and then this morning when I took them out one out of two pairs is missing...

Do ya not know that the washing machine is clubbing for socks?

They mill around for a while, meet up with somebody totally unsuitable and head of for a ill-advised ONS, turning up some time later looking ragged...

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

pretty sunshine!! :D

Happy Saturday!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Daisies wrote: »
    To be honest if it was a relationship, you shouldn't have to ask him to be around, he should be there without thinking. Don't waste your time thinking about him! Hugsx x
    +1,000,000,000.

When I went through a pretty horrible time recently with my dad my boyfriend was there for me no questions asked, he dropped everything and came straight around to mine to be there for me, I didn't have to ask.

TBH Jenny, if he dumped you by text you are better of without him.

It is such a horrible way to get dumped but at least you know now before you were seeing him for longer and had stronger feelings for him.

Count yourself lucky, you will find someone else who will want to be with you and be there for you and won't treat you how this guy treated you.

I personally wouldn't even consider getting back with someone who dumped me via text, if they do it once they'll do it again IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

40 degrees today! Went to the outdoor pool, read a great book, ended it with a delicious cocktail. Can't argue with a Saturday like that - except I was alone all day! The downsides of overseas life!

• Administrators Posts: 53,372 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

My morning to get up with the baby and he wakes at 11am.

Woo!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Why did I stay awake until 4am last night? So wrecked today. Argh. At least I'm not working until 3 anyway.

• Advertisement

Helping out at my nephews birthday party at 5. Someone give me a good excuse to miss it....

awec wrote: »
    Helping out at my nephews birthday party at 5. Someone give me a good excuse to miss it....
    The football is on.
    Nope because they're playing footy for an hour so that's not an excuse I can use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

You've got diarrhea.

You've got diarrhea.
    You're a legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

You've got diarrhea.

But then you won't get any cake and krispie buns.

Lucyfur wrote: »
    You've got diarrhea.

But then you won't get any cake and krispie buns.
    I don't like cake or chocolate so it's all good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

What's wrong with you? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

You crazzzy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement