Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I'm freezing to death doing my receipts, sigh. Buying multiple copies of the Indo when I was in it are a legitimate business expense, right? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Yeay! Only just launched my facebook page and I've got an order for 10 tshirts :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Woo-hoo! I'm posting from my PC again. New screen is awesome! :D

Still terrified of portal badgers :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Links234 wrote: »
    Woo-hoo! I'm posting from my PC again. New screen is awesome! :D

Still terrified of portal badgers :o
    I think badgers are evil, can we start a club?

Bubble will you pm me a link to your page??

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,372 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Omg ladies finally nearly in dublin (from letterkenny). can't wait to spend some time with the girls.

i went to the biggest secondary student in ireland. sex ed was that bad that most of our year atm have kids or are engaged!! i'm only 23!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

awec wrote: »
    You design t-shirts bubble?

Yeah :o me and the OH do it. We pretty much just fill peoples requests at the moment but I'm hoping to be printing my own designs and cartoons in the future :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Kiera wrote: »
    Just winding you up, Duck :P

Cant wait to go dancing tonight :)

Me too! I'm in a 'bopping-to-cheesy-music' kind of mood :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

I think badgers are evil, can we start a club?

If a badger bites you, it won't let go until the bone snaps. Just sayin' :)

Ugh, I have a weekend-long college seminar ahead of me. Buuuut, it's my last one... ever! Exams in April and then I shall be free :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

EmilyO wrote: »
    Me too! I'm in a 'bopping-to-cheesy-music' kind of mood :P

Yay :)

I'm gonna shake my ass to the fine men of Dublin :P

tatabubbly wrote: »
    Omg ladies finally nearly in dublin (from letterkenny). can't wait to spend some time with the girls.

i went to the biggest secondary student in ireland. sex ed was that bad that most of our year atm have kids or are engaged!! i'm only 23!

In sex ed in 6th year I was sitting beside my very pregnant friend, funny times :pac:

I've been in the mood for a good night out since Monday! This week has been loooong.

I'm awful, we've a night out planned tomorrow night and every time I see ads for Britain's Got Talent I think "Aw man, I'd love to be staying in to watch it!", we're going to a gig and have both already admitted we want to just go back to the hotel when it's over and not head on anywhere else, so that'll be out of the 3 nights I've ever been in Dublin I'll only have gone out properly (bars, nightclub) once! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Dolorous wrote: »
    If a badger bites you, it won't let go until the bone snaps. Just sayin' :)
    Exactly! How is that not evil!:)

Acoshla wrote: »
    I'm awful, we've a night out planned tomorrow night and every time I see ads for Britain's Got Talent I think "Aw man, I'd love to be staying in to watch it!", we're going to a gig and have both already admitted we want to just go back to the hotel when it's over and not head on anywhere else, so that'll be out of the 3 nights I've ever been in Dublin I'll only have gone out properly (bars, nightclub) once! :)

IMO you're not missing a whole lot! Everyone I go out with in college just wants to get hammered on 2euro shots and get the roide, so we only go to the student night clubs. Dingy, covered in vomit and way too packed :rolleyes:

Give me a decent band in the King's Head any night :P

just wants to get hammered on 2euro shots and get the roide

I dont see the problem here? :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Left college early and not well enough to go for the planned beers tonight. :(

On my way to the bus stop my brother sent me two awesome pictures that made me go from :( to :D in miliseconds

553317_10150785298211833_507951832_11412882_1941191432_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Bubblefett, could you PM me a link to your page?

2 euro shots? Not likely! :D

We used to half Happy Hour in our local bar in college, it was from 9 to 11 and all drinks were €2, so we'd do a load of shots then stock up on cans for the night. It was those €2 drinks that led me to drink 10 tequilas in an hour once, bleh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Acoshla wrote: »
    We used to half Happy Hour in our local bar in college, it was from 9 to 11 and all drinks were €2, so we'd do a load of shots then stock up on cans for the night. It was those €2 drinks that led me to drink 10 tequilas in an hour once, bleh!

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor?

And then you somehow managed to get back up and drink another six...

I love a good margarita, but if I tried to drink a tequila slammer, I would quite literally projectile vomit all over the place.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

krudler wrote: »
    prob a bit tmi but I havent had sexy time without one for years, like if its an ltr and you both get tested and she's on the pill and you know there's little risk then ok, but if its casual things, fcuk that. condoms are cheap, babies arent.

I love when they're on half price in Dunnes, I buy 4 or 5 boxes. I usually get some baby product at the same time just so I can give the "you have no idea" look to the cashier.

Kiera wrote: »
    I dont see the problem here? :D

Heh, it's a problem when you're a severe lightweight, and not single :pac:

Honey-ec wrote: »
    One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor?

And then you somehow managed to get back up and drink another six...

I love a good margarita, but if I tried to drink a tequila slammer, I would quite literally projectile vomit all over the place.

I managed to stay standing til I drank them all, was fine during the hour, I suppose I drank them so fast they didn't have time to take effect before the next one hit. I then spent 15 minutes puking in the toilet and 2 hours asleep/passed out in the cubicle, was fine again after that :rolleyes: This was my former life as a party animal from 16 to 19.

Heh, it's a problem when you're a severe lightweight, and not single :pac:

Haha, it would be a problem so :)

I ADORE tequila. Best shot EVER!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

I think it's an unwritten rule that when I have no money there are tonnes of lovely clothes that I want to buy but can't, and when I'm actually shopping with a purpose everything looks mank! :rolleyes: Did get two huge fillet steaks for tonight's dinner though, so that's some comfort :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Helloooooo?

Where'd everyone go???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement