Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

bluewolf wrote: »
    no, the ones who all got married and pregnant are the strange ones

I hear ya sista :)

• Administrators Posts: 53,459 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

There were about 4 girls with kids in 6th year, so had them between 14 and 17, i think 3 were pregnant at our graduation/debs, it was nothing new. At one point a girl in my class and her 14 year old sister were both pregnant! Another girl was fitting into her size 8 school skirt (which was a tight fit on everyone) and over one weekend had a baby, we had no idea she was even pregnant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

My eldest sister got pregnant at 23 and it was a HUGE shock to my parents. I just cannot imagine someone having to tell their parents they were pregant in their teens.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kiera wrote: »

with the girlies and lots of dancing :)

:pac:

miller check
    pringles check
    new shogun total war game check
    me = : )

• Advertisement

It was like a time bomb in our school, who'd be next. One of my good friends never used condoms, well, she used 3 in a 2 year period of sleeping with lots of men (she only used them ones because I gave them to her and begged her to use them as she wasn't on the pill either), I was actually surprised it took til 19 for her to get pregnant.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

there is a charity bake sale at work on wednesday

i wonder should i bring in my cookie monster cupcakes :)

Acoshla wrote: »
    One of my good friends never used condoms, well, she used 3 in a 2 year period of sleeping with lots of men (she only used them ones because I gave them to her and begged her to use them as she wasn't on the pill either)

Jesus. Just.... Jesus.

What was wrong with the men that they didn't insist on them???

Honey-ec wrote: »
    Jesus. Just.... Jesus.

The majority of the 16-25 guys in town when I was growing up were so stupid and selfish (a bad combo) that they didn't care as long as they got a ride. Hence why I stayed with the same guy for 5 years through my teens, he was a good'un!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

They were boys, not men I reckon!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

I went to a Convent of Mercy secondary school, and ironically we probably had the highest student pregnancy rate in the entire town :pac:

In the year above us, 4 girls got pregnant within the same few months. Ours is the only year for a long time that didn't actually produce children whilst in school, although there were rumours of miscarriages (multiple, in one girl's case) and abortions.

I think I can understand why a 19 year old would want to get married; if it's your first love you feel it'll last forever. It's far more foolish of her parents for not only letting her get married so young, but paying for it too.

I'm going out with the bf tonight and his mates, and I haz a perdy dress :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

no, the ones who all got married and pregnant are the strange ones

now people are even having kids...on purpose.

madness, its like inviting a drunk midget to permanently live at your house who pays no rent.

I went to a Convent school too Emily :)

Krudler it's the planned babies that freak me out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

New monitor arrived!

I'm really excited, but knowing my bad luck as of late, I'm terrified its not gonna work, or the box is full of bees, or a badger will come out of a portal in the roof and bite me.

I'm scared of badgers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

It was like a time bomb in our school, who'd be next. One of my good friends never used condoms, well, she used 3 in a 2 year period of sleeping with lots of men (she only used them ones because I gave them to her and begged her to use them as she wasn't on the pill either), I was actually surprised it took til 19 for her to get pregnant.

And hopefully a child is the only thing she caught....jeebus...

And hopefully a child is the only thing she caught....jeebus...

I highly doubt it...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

madY9.jpg

Jesus. Just.... Jesus.

prob a bit tmi but I havent had sexy time without one for years, like if its an ltr and you both get tested and she's on the pill and you know there's little risk then ok, but if its casual things, fcuk that. condoms are cheap, babies arent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

there is a charity bake sale at work on wednesday

i wonder should i bring in my cookie monster cupcakes :)

You should!! You'd win then! I know its a bake sale and for charity... but'd you'd still totally win best cupcakes!! :p

:pac:

miller check
    pringles check
    new shogun total war game check
    me = : )

Dont have youtube in work :(

What is it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kiera wrote: »
    Dont have youtube in work :(

What is it?

Its your ditty :-P

*Dances*

awec wrote: »
    The Birdie Song.

For the Duck? :P

krudler wrote: »
    prob a bit tmi but I havent had sexy time without one for years, like if its an ltr and you both get tested and she's on the pill and you know there's little risk then ok, but if its casual things, fcuk that. condoms are cheap, babies arent.

Russian Roulette otherwise. I just don't understand people who take the risk. And an unplanned pregnancy can be dealt with. Not a lot you can do if you end up with syphilis/HIV.

I thought that said you hadn't had sexy time with anyone for years :o

As my boyfriend always says, would you prefer to pay for a pint or a brewery :p

You're such a goof! :pac:

Excuse me! I have nice teeth!! :mad:

I thought that said you hadn't had sexy time with anyone for years :o

As my boyfriend always says, would you prefer to pay for a pint or a brewery :p

Ha hell no I'm not that bad with women :pac:

• Advertisement

Hmm, I guess that must mean something different to you than what I thought. :D

Just winding you up, Duck :P

Cant wait to go dancing tonight :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement