Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Lucyfur wrote: »
    Apparently I will have to have an upstyle cos it'll be too hot to have my hair down....so maybe I could fit in with the bridezillas on that score? I'd probably cancel out that brownie point by needing a dress to go with my gigantic tattoos:D:D:D

So an upstyle and a backless dress... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

She hasn't a leg to stand on then Krudler. My BF was living with some friends when we first met, they moved out of the house they were living in, and the landlord tried to keep their deposit because "the microwave was dirty"! I happened to drop over to the house when the landlord was chatting to the boys, and mentioned to him that keeping a deposit or part of, was illegal and the boys would be more than entitled to lodge a complaint with PRTB and I've never seen money handed over so quickly!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

My moot is done! :D:D:D:D It doesn't look too shabby either, all things considered. Now to wash and dry my hair and get some sleep before the train wreck that will be tomorrow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

my bed keeps giving me seductive sexy eyes!!

NO BED....NO!! I have work to do!! :(

*clings to laptop in the hope of not falling into bed!!*

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

shinikins wrote: »
    She hasn't a leg to stand on then Krudler. My BF was living with some friends when we first met, they moved out of the house they were living in, and the landlord tried to keep their deposit because "the microwave was dirty"! I happened to drop over to the house when the landlord was chatting to the boys, and mentioned to him that keeping a deposit or part of, was illegal and the boys would be more than entitled to lodge a complaint with PRTB and I've never seen money handed over so quickly!!

I see, I'll have to dig out my contract its in the kitchen drawer someplace. I'd rather move out sooner than later, better the money in my pocket than hers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Das Kitty, either I know your family or you have doppelgangers living near me.

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »

*cough, cough* stalker *cough cough cough*

terribly sorry i seem to have a slight cough!! :o:p

am watching Invader Zim on netflix, in tears laughing at this episode the other night, they should bring this show back, his line delivery is hilarious. "have you the brain worrrms?!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I feel like absolute shíte tonight, don't know why, just feel pretty down/lonely. :confused::o:(

Bed soon I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

krudler wrote: »
    am watching Invader Zim on netflix, in tears laughing at this episode the other night, they should bring this show back, his line delivery is hilarious. "have you the brain worrrms?!"

Is this another one of your nerdy program's?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I bought a new hoover today after I killed my last one. So far it's still sealled in it's box and is making a very comfy footstool.

Kiera wrote: »
    Is this another one of your nerdy program's?

yes, its a "kids" show but its fcuking hilarious, bout a tiny alien hellbent on taking over the world and his robot sidekick who wears a dog suit to blend in. watch that episode :D

have you seen the epi involving piggy??!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

bluewolf wrote: »
    stench did you have a brownie recipe and cookie recipe with this powder

I'll root it out and pm it.

Just finished watching embarrasing bodies. I feel so dirty.

have you seen the epi involving piggy??!! :D

the time travelling one? "I loveded you piggy! I loveded you!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

methadone jellies

Eh? It's a liquid. Do you mean their takeaway bottles or something?
    Unless I've been supplying our patients all wrong.... Maybe the reason they keep leaving is I'm not making jelly out of it for them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

pampootie wrote: »
    methadone jellies

Unless I've been supplying our patients all wrong.... Maybe the reason they keep leaving is I'm not making jelly out of it for them :)
    Methadone jelly shots \o/

the time travelling one? "I loveded you piggy! I loveded you!"

YES!!! i love that epi!! :D

Gir is awesome :D "I'm gonna sing the doom song! doom de doom, doom doom de doom de doomy doom..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Heading to bed soon, would like to watch a movie while lying in bed before sleeping, can anyone recommend any films? Would like something funny.

No girlie/chick flicks though please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

*cough, cough* stalker *cough cough cough*

terribly sorry i seem to have a slight cough!! :o:p
    I didn't mean it to sound so creepy.

Story of my life! :pac:

*passes strepsil*

Gir is awesome :D "I'm gonna sing the doom song! doom de doom, doom doom de doom de doomy doom..."

such a special little guy ahahahahaha

I didn't mean it to sound so creepy.

Story of my life! :pac:

*passes strepsil*

me too!! :pac:

my housemate has this gorgeous urban decay shadow pallet
    i found the most gorgeous colour.....it was called creep!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

pampootie wrote: »

Nope, they were dispensed jellies apparently. They wrapped them in nappy bags and hid them in slits in the infants nappies. It's a while ago since my sister worked there, 7 years, so maybe it's changed in that time.

Actually, just looking at it online, and they may have been temazepam rather than methadone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Work finished for the night, whohoo :D Got a pot of tea made, a giant double decker, and having a nose on the SherryFitzgerald website at a house up the road that's for sale. Ohh how I'd love to live there!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I'd be surprised, we tend to keep away from one another a lot. It's the only way to not fall out!

But you never know... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭careymary

ggrrrr, am raging at my best friend, I have had a really stressful time over the past 4 months and now he starts telling me he is in love with me, thing is he isnt he is just bored with life and I would be the handy option, its just adding to my stress now, I dont need it right now! He says this every few years and then just gets over it!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I had a really fun time today but I have to get up sooooo early in the morning and I have so much work to do. And I should've done it today. God damn!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

random question, anyone know how much a double bed would cost? nothing big and fancy to sleep in for years just...a bed lol am moving and the place I'm moving to has two single beds in what will be my room, and well the hell with that lol

We got a really nice memory foam double mattress for about €300 from http://www.bigmickey.ie/ a few months ago. Brilliant sleep on it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

cdaly_ wrote: »
    We got a really nice memory foam double mattress for about €300 from http://www.bigmickey.ie/ a few months ago. Brilliant sleep on it.

:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement