Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Baileys cheesecake yuck no thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

bluewolf wrote: »

Baileys anything YUM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

bluewolf wrote: »

I love cheese cake but Baileys cheesecake is just wrong.

• Administrators Posts: 53,659 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

Vanbis wrote: »
    I love cheese cake but Baileys cheesecake is just wrong.

Why??? It's so yummy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

+1 to the 'Bailey's cheesecake? Yuck!' camp. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Acoshla wrote: »
    Why??? It's so yummy.

My sisterlaw knows i love cheesecake and when i was visiting one weekend she made it but with Bailey's.

Lets just saw she hasn't made another since ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Wish people would leave me the f**k alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭rainshowers82

Being very productive wedding wise - sorted dress, Cake and car :)

Did sum total of nothing at work today ....... roll on the weekend ha ha

Baked loads of stuff yesterday .. love my new kitchen !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Landline has gone down, and our internet keeps going down FFS.

Keep at mam to switch to UPC and all she says is "I haven't had a chance to look at their packages/bundles yet", she's been saying that for months........

I am fed up of this crap internet we're getting from Perlico, course mother won't do anything about it, instead she moans about it to me constantly, wtf does she want me to do? :rolleyes:

Pissed off as well as I can't go into the chippers now, I'm the only one with credit in my mobile phone and if anyone rings the house and can't get through, it's my mobile they'll ring instead of mam's.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Was in my mum's yesterday and my 'interesting' brother came too. He's a conspiracy theorist and he went on at length about how the US government were bringing in a bill about flesh-eating zombies.

Looked it up when I got home, yeah, The Onion.

LOL

He's the kind of guy you can't correct though because he takes it so badly. He once broke a window because I told him there was no such thing as a bank holiday Tuesday (he thought the bus schedule would be different on a random Tuesday after a bank holiday).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Was in my mum's yesterday and my 'interesting' brother came too. He's a conspiracy theorist and he went on at length about how the US government were bringing in a bill about flesh-eating zombies.

Looked it up when I got home, yeah, The Onion.

LOL

He's the kind of guy you can't correct though because he takes it so badly. He once broke a window because I told him there was no such thing as a bank holiday Tuesday (he thought the bus schedule would be different on a random Tuesday after a bank holiday).
    How old is he? Tell us more funny stories please :)

awec wrote: »
    Sounds delicious but also very sickening?

Sickening how? That's like the lemon one being bitter if there isn't enough sugar, just enough Baileys and it's fab, too much and it might be sweet but with the right amount it's fab. Although I'd put in a whole bottle except it mightn't set well then :p

awec wrote: »
    Time to move out! :P
    I wish I could afford to move out.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

random question, anyone know how much a double bed would cost? nothing big and fancy to sleep in for years just...a bed lol am moving and the place I'm moving to has two single beds in what will be my room, and well the hell with that lol

Being very productive wedding wise - sorted dress, Cake and car :)

Ooh that's good going, we've cars sorted only because we're using boyfriend's car and family and friend cars (vintage ones, woohoo!), I'm doing cake, need dress!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Landline has gone down, and our internet keeps going down FFS.

Keep at mam to switch to UPC and all she says is "I haven't had a chance to look at their packages/bundles yet", she's been saying that for months........

I am fed up of this crap internet we're getting from Perlico, course mother won't do anything about it, instead she moans about it to me constantly, wtf does she want me to do? :rolleyes:

Pissed off as well as I can't go into the chippers now, I'm the only one with credit in my mobile phone and if anyone rings the house and can't get through, it's my mobile they'll ring instead of mam's.:rolleyes:

I wouldn't be so sure about how great UPC are... Been having serious problems with the internet in my apartment and yet the eircom at home is working perfectly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Doing a rotation in emergency medicine at the moment so don't unspoil if you're easily squeamish.

I think the tiredness has finally begun to get to me a bit, my stomach's not as strong as it usually is. But only in a weird way,
    removing a nail that's gone all the way through a man's foot
    , and I'm fine. Likewise for
    kid attacked by dog or guy who caught his finger in a motorbike wheel and has had the nail and tip ripped to shreds

But eat a spoonful of yoghurt with a lumpy bit in it and I feel that if I don't spit it out, I'm going to get sick. :(

Sense, this makes very little. :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

krudler wrote: »
    random question, anyone know how much a double bed would cost? nothing big and fancy to sleep in for years just...a bed lol am moving and the place I'm moving to has two single beds in what will be my room, and well the hell with that lol

You'll get a base for next to nothing. A mattress will cost you anything from €150-€1000

Doing a rotation in emergency medicine at the moment so don't unspoil if you're easily squeamish.

I think the tiredness has finally begun to get to me a bit, my stomach's not as strong as it usually is. But only in a weird way,
    removing a nail that's gone all the way through a man's foot
    , and I'm fine. Likewise for
    kid attacked by dog or guy who caught his finger in a motorbike wheel and has had the nail and tip ripped to shreds

But eat a spoonful of yoghurt with a lumpy bit in it and I feel that if I don't spit it out, I'm going to get sick. :(

Sense, this makes very little. :/

You sound just like my son. Obviously, he's not doing a medical rotation, but apart from that bit, he's just like you:p

I wouldn't be so sure about how great UPC are... Been having serious problems with the internet in my apartment and yet the eircom at home is working perfectly...
    My boyfriend has UPC in his house and the only time he had a problem is when he didn't pay his bill on time and which was his own fault.

The only other problem he had was when his UPC box broke and it took a couple of weeks to be fixed, mainly cause my boyfriend and his housemate work five days a week, so they had to wait for a day when one of them would be at home for UPC to come and fix the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 pinkhop

:( im so sad from watching Emmerdale!

The Ashley and Sandy storyline is heartbreaking to watch :(!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Push them together for a queen sized bed, Krudler :)

/what is a Krudler btw? My phone recognises the word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

ugh im nowhere done with this thesis! i think ill have to leave the shower for the morning!!! but im so smelly!!! :(
    Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Wish people would leave me the f**k alone.

everything ok my dear?? xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Lucyfur wrote: »
    You sound just like my son. Obviously, he's not doing a medical rotation, but apart from that bit, he's just like you:p

Is it time to ramp up the disturbing factor in tLL and constantly refer to you as 'Mommy'? :pac:

Is it time to ramp up the disturbing factor in tLL and constantly refer to you as 'Mommy'? :pac:

Go for it. It's my birthday in 2 weeks. I'd like something expensive please:D

Kiera wrote: »

tried it but they're big wooden frames not flat beds that sit flush next to each other, so there'd be a big divide in the middle, although I do only tend to sleep on either the far left or right of my own bed so it'd do for a short while I guess.

rang the landlord and let her know, she wants to put the deposit as the last months rent, which means I can stay here till the end of April, can I do anything about that? if I wanted the deposit back, the house is spotless like

• Advertisement

Kiera wrote: »

its a simpsons joke :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement