Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

shinikins wrote: »
    Jane!!!!! Ew ew ew ew ew!!!! I'm not that squeamish but eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!
    Lucyfur wrote: »
    Jane, that's really weird!!! Feet don't bother me at all and I see several pairs of weird and wonderful feet every day but that's really strange!!
    Did you bag it or anything? Was the old nail discoloured?

Sorry... But I did spoiler just in case... :p
    It's in the bin. It had been strange and discoloured and weird looking for a while. Feels better now though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Jane, that's really weird!!! Feet don't bother me at all and I see several pairs of weird and wonderful feet every day but that's really strange!!
    Did you bag it or anything? Was the old nail discoloured?
    Bag it?
    WTF? Why would she do that?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Kiera wrote: »
    Bag it?
    WTF? Why would she do that?

i think she meant bang

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

I was thinking the same! Lucyfer, yoo iz krazzzzyyyyy!

bluewolf wrote: »
    i think she meant bang

Ooops that would make sense :o

/poxy brain and its not working-ness!!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,483 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Me and my mum are planning a trip back to NYC next January for her birthday and we'll be staying at the New York Palace Hotel which looks amazing! She's stayed there before and she said it was stunning, but she paid like $50 for an omelette :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Yes BANG!!!! Sweet jesus girlies, I'm only half crazy!!! Only full nut jobs bag their toenails:eek::eek:

Sounds like it was dead Jane,
    so it was probably gonna fall off anyway:)

awec wrote: »
    I only have 4 toes on my right foot! :D

Which one are you missing?

Yes BANG!!!! Sweet jesus girlies, I'm only half crazy!!! Only full nut jobs bag their toenails:eek::eek:

Look i wouldnt put it past you, Crazy!!!
    Bet you've a whole freezer full of bagged toenails :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I only have 4 toes on my right foot! :D

Really? Were you born with only 4 toes on your right foot? That's actually quite interesting. Or maybe I'm just weird considering
    I pulled my own toenail off and I didn't really think twice about it...
    :)

Aaaaah I was wondering... No I don't think I did bang it off anything. It's been weird for ages and I had
    surgery for ingrowing toenails on both big toes before
    . You're probably right Lucyfur. There was a new one growing already. :)

Edit: Keira, I actually laughed out loud at the
    freezer full of toenails!

Can we talk about something nice/funny please?

My mouth is getting that watery sick feeling :(

/and spoilers to me is like telling a kid not to touch the wet paint!

Kiera wrote: »
    Look i wouldnt put it past you, Crazy!!!
    Bet you've a whole freezer full of bagged toenails :P

SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And they're pickled, in jars....pfft...everyone knows you don't freeze them:rolleyes:

SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And they're pickled, in jars....pfft...everyone knows you don't freeze them:rolleyes:

You repulse me!

Ohh Jane if you're prone to ingrown nails, don't cut them straight across, cut them into an upside down ''V'' shape, it'll stop them growing in:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Jane_LS_88 I deleted the link in your recent post for possible copyright breach.That kinda stuff can get Boards in trouble, particularly since yer man Sherlocks latest law. So we have to be extra careful. Thanks.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Ohh Jane if you're prone to ingrown nails, don't cut them straight across, cut them into an upside down ''V'' shape, it'll stop them growing in:)

Would that not turn it into a claw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Wibbs wrote: »
    Jane_LS_88 I deleted the link in your recent post for possible copyright breach.That kinda stuff can get Boards in trouble, particularly since yer man Sherlocks latest law. So we have to be extra careful. Thanks.

Damn you, Sherlock!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Damn you, Sherlock!

Cumberbatch gets such a hard time on this thread.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

falling asleep and my head hurts sigh

was planning to cut out the ol' sugar but i may need some choc :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Looked at the clock wrong when I woke up this morning and accidentally got up hours earlier than I meant to. Heading into work now and my eyes will barely stay open! :eek::eek: (<-- those are my yawns! :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Oh Jane...*queasy emoticon*

My friend banged her foot once and the same thing happened and she insisted on talking about it in great detail on a bus (despite me asking her to stop). Ended with me losing it and yelling at her like a crazy person.

Several people thanked me for stopping her.:D

Glad you feel better though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

ye're all weird, gas but weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Oh Jane...*queasy emoticon*

My friend banged her foot once and the same thing happened and she insisted on talking about it in great detail on a bus (despite me asking her to stop). Ended with me losing it and yelling at her like a crazy person.

Several people thanked me for stopping her.:D

Glad you feel better though!

I make my brother freak out by talking about the cat giving birth (in detail) and trying to get one of the kittens to breath. It's really funny to see him freak over something I(and his girlfriend) wouldn't bat an eyelid at.

• Administrators Posts: 53,483 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

Slightly misleading. My 2nd and 3rd toes are joined together so I have webbed toes!

I'm a great swimmer! :D

I'm gonna hear a quack everytime i see a post from you now :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

right so thats chapter 2 of the thesis done and dusted!!! :D

i had to spell check it coz i spelt retreat as retard a good few times hahaha :o

now i has loads of other work to do but i might chillax for the evening :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Drank too much coffee, I feel sick. Blerg.

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Drank too much coffee, I feel sick. Blerg.

i cant drink any at the moment cos i overdid it recently

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

I'm slowly losing the will to live here. I have an entire quarter's worth of courses to invoice today and it's the most repetitive job EVER. Homer's drinking bird would be well able for it. I'm about to slip into a coma here...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement