Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Lucyfur wrote: »
    She's stunning, seriously stunning, I know she'll look amazing in a bag. She naturally blonde/brown but she goes red at times...amazing figure and just the nicest person ever. I'm not in the slightest bit worried about finding something for her.

Haven't looked at that site, must have a nose...

There are some lovely colours out there that would suit her so, that website is great, nice different ideas and touches.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Have not done any college work, I is bad person.

I'm sitting here with boxers on my head fresh out of dryer, so warm! I had a pillowcase on my head until boyfriend stole it to put in back on pillow, boxers not as good at holding in the heat.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

o.O

• Registered Users Posts: 31,823 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Acoshla wrote: »
    I'm sitting here with boxers on my head fresh out of dryer, so warm! I had a pillowcase on my head until boyfriend stole it to put in back on pillow, boxers not as good at holding in the heat.

That is one of the odder things I've read on boards if I'm honest!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

You need a good tin foil hat.

Mars Bar wrote: »
    That is one of the odder things I've read on boards if I'm honest!

He just left them sitting on my head and they were really warm! We're quite giddy tonight, the ice cream did it, have eaten loads.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

You need a good tin foil hat.
    Plus, it will stop the satellites from beaming into your head and stealing your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

15 secs in, this is you right now isnt it :pac:

No I'm MUCH cooler krudler :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,823 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

9 to 5 on Film 4 +1 now! :D

• Administrators Posts: 53,468 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

I still put the tea cosy on my head after it's been on a fresh pot. Sooo warm.

• Administrators Posts: 53,468 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭aristocat

It's lovely when my kitteh sits on my head when I'm lying in bed.....so cosy.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Always think carefully!! I don't like tattoos that are done just for the sake of having a tattoo.

I have 4...but one is the full length and width of my back.

I don't like that either. I put a lot of thought into the 2 I have and I love them. I'm deciding what I want to get for the next one now. I was going to get something related to my bf but decided against because you just never know what will happen in the future with relationships. Maybe I'll pay homage to my love for knitting.. :rolleyes:
    Or that you prefer anal....

....or that you're trying hard but the sperm never seems to make it past your tonsils.

Tee hee... Lucyfur that's naughty! :eek: :p

I've read some strange posts on here, that is definitely one of them! :D My bf sometimes likes to warm his hands down my top because apparently between the boobs is one of the warmest places on a woman's body... I have my suspicions he's just using it as an excuse to feel me up. :o

Mmmm Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough!

Heading to Dublin tomorrow to see my friends. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Finished work early noiiiice. So instead of being out enjoying myself I'm home in bed. :confused: I'm after getting seriously boring. I need to do something mad soon or I will go mad..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Night night loungers! Catch up with you all when I get back from Dublin tomorrow evening. Have a nice Bank Holiday! :D xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

spent the day with my mother which was nice if not unusual, I never get to see her on mothers day as we have a big family and the elders usually take her out for dinner or away somewhere but I called round with some sprouting daffodils and a card this afternoon and she was on her own as everyone else was busy. Glad I did now, we had a grand chat and giggled a while.
    Cooked dinner for a friend followed by a few cold ones later, his company was appreciated as I've had arguments with all the women in my life this weekend (gf/daughter/friend) which is weird because usually the mother is the only woman I don't get on with. Something is happening.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

You know that you must be getting too old for a place when children that you babysat are drinking there...
    To make matters worse, that leave me stuck with the "older" nightclub.
    Wicklow, why you only have two nightclubs?! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Good Morning Viatnam Loungers! :) I hope everybody has something nice lined up for this lovely sunny bank holiday Monday!

Following two days of lie ins its my turn to get up with the little lady... 8am... not too bad! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Hi all :)

Seems like I've been away for ages. Writing an essay that is literally killing me. Only 500 words to go, thank jebus!!!

Hope ye are all enjoying yer long weekend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭rainshowers82

Morning all ;) My 4 days off flew by sob sob

back in the office this morning -- I drew the short straw sigh

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Lola92 wrote: »
    Good Morning Viatnam Loungers! :) I hope everybody has something nice lined up for this lovely sunny bank holiday Monday!
    :( I don’t have a bank holiday today. Considering St Patrick was actually Welsh, I wonder if I could make a good case for it? (There are some snakes here, so maybe not)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

It is looking fairly certain that I will be going to Chile in a few weeks :) My editor was supposed to be going, but can’t be arsed. Her loss is my gain!

My boyfriend is coming to London for a few days in about a month, he is booking his flights later today :):) By then it will be nearly six months since I went out to see him

So far it looks like April is going to be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Ugh, I think I need a holiday. Been taking the head off the bf for no reason lately, work and other things have me very stressed out and he gets the brunt of it. Think an apology is in order when he gets home :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Started cleaning my apt at 8 this morning and finally done now. It smells soooo good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

You know that you must be getting too old for a place when children that you babysat are drinking there...
    To make matters worse, that leave me stuck with the "older" nightclub.
    Wicklow, why you only have two nightclubs?! :(

Carlow only has 2 clubs aswell one for normal people and the other for scumbags and knackers who have been rejected from the former.....
    both however have underagers and CREEPS!!!

Morning Loungers!! i have a busy day ahead of me! but i heading back to dublin early :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Cheesecake = rich, evil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Get to see my best friend today :) Haven't seen her for so long 'cause I was on my 2 weeks of placement and then she was on a week of nights. Yay for friend reunion! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement