Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC on FOX 2 play by play [Channel info in post 2] - SPOILERS

Options

Comments

29-28 Sonnen. Could go either way without controversy imo though.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,543 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

30-27 to sonnen? :eek:

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

What a hero!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Yourwellcum

What an asshole.

Bisping a little unlucky I think

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

The mans a hero :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

haha sonnen

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Well the judges got it right. Although it was a lot closer than people expected.

I hate the ridiculous smack talk from Sonnen. It's cringeworthy. He belongs in the wwe

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Says something when Sonnens after fight interview was better than the fight!!

I didn't agree with the wwe comments for sonnen in the last few weeks but that is way too wwe. kinda feel bad for bisping.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

what i love is how you drop in here, fighter bash (two fantastic fighters - eh, you know they are dickheads ?? from what, their ufc personalities)), and then you wont be heard again in here.

fan of yours ?? see this is what happens when someone like you spends too long fighting on the interweb, the world according to hanley :D

One's a drug cheat, and one spits out of the cage on opponents corner men. Delightful chaps altogether.

Sonnen's Post fight interview was fantastic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

sheehy83 wrote: »
    30-27 to sonnen? :eek:

agreed i hate bisping but he took round 2

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Letsdoit

What a clown!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

scudzilla wrote: »
    Says something when Sonnens after fight interview was better than the fight!!

"what do you call the greatest fighter in the world?" - when Rogan didn't but in to say "Anderson Silva", I was gutted!! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

30-27? Were Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder the judges?

Bisping definitely took a round anyway. Although they only showed Sonnen highlights after round 1, even though Bisping was landing.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Denners.ie

I'm having deja vu from 99 when the Rock won the Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania 15...

Although the Chael interviews and whatnot are very enjoyable it would probably benefit him if he took it down a notch and just kept his head down for this camp.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭stealinhorses

30-27?

Bisping showed some skill though, I was getting worried there before Bruce announced the decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

How can you not still love him after that? Quality.

Bisping made a good accounting of himself tonight. He can be proud of that showing. And I think he's a lot closer to contending than a lot of people might like to admit.

As for Chael? It's tough to analyse him properly: should he be credited for scraping a win after having to completely change his gameplan? Or is he focusing too much on his interviews? But if the latter is true, how do you explain the Stann fight? I doubt Anderson is particularly worried after that anyway.

I dont see how Bisping took any round. Nothing of note. Just a bit of Couture style fence holding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Leo Dowling

The great part is that we now get to see Anderson dancing around and popping off shots on Sonnen like Ali. I doubt it will go like the first fight at all and it will be in Brazil this time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Turbo_diesel

What a stinker. Sonnen blessed to take this in the end. What the hell happened??? Dreadful performance. He seems to think he is in the WWE now.

After that performance, silva has nothing to worry about and is gonna make bits of sonnen. I used to want sonnen to be MW champ but not so sure now.

I really hope evans doesn't come out doing that monkey crawling thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

stream?

The great part is that we now get to see Anderson dancing around and popping off shots on Sonnen like Ali. I doubt it will go like the first fight at all and it will be in Brazil this time.

I see it similar to the 1st. Silva has never had great TD defense and Sonnens style is just power takedowns. Its ugly but it works

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

Letsdoit wrote: »
    What a clown!

hey, leave off Hanley, he'll be gone back to the S&S forum soon enough (although he'll have to take off his tapout t-shirt :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

For those who are knocking Chael's interviews etc, the guy is gonna make MILLIONS out of his mouth, just from the PPV cut from his rematch with Anderson.

He ain't has dumb as you think

darced wrote: »

joe - how does it feel chael

sonnen - no joe, you tell me how it feels to be standing next to greatness, chael show, chael mic, chael channel...walks out of cage :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Denners.ie

Sure...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th3VdDn-6sk&feature=related

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭stealinhorses

Rogan: "Bisping really had some great TD defence, etc...
    Sonnen: "How does it feel to be standing near greatness? There is a name for perfection, it's Chael Sonnen, etc.

Really bad

Advertisement