Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC on FOX 2 play by play [Channel info in post 2] - SPOILERS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,543 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

shook ones! Yeah, i like davis more but i really want to see jones bate rashad, and then i really want to see shogun kicking the skinny legs off bones and take back the belt!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Dean09 wrote: »
    DeVore wrote: »
    I'm really not liking where the UFC is going on FOX...

I was just thinking the same myself.
    It all seems so forced and commercial or something. I can't really put my finger on exactly what it is but it just doesn't feel right.

It's over-produced and dumbed down for the casual viewer. The problem is that that dilutes from a lot of what makes the UFC a stand-out product. The good news is that, if they continue to do well on Fox, they'll gain more trust and freedom to produce it the way they usually do.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭alanrebelsw

Same as Leo good post

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

gone all pixely :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Theres still (kinda understandable) fear from FOX with the UFC.
    I seen a tweet earlier saying FOX order the blood cleaned from the cage between the Fuel & FOX broadcasts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Theres still (kinda understandable) fear from FOX with the UFC.
    I seen a tweet earlier saying FOX order the blood cleaned from the cage between the Fuel & FOX broadcasts

haha imagine if the penn stevenson fight was on fox

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

I'm already sick of the fox format. Ads all the time. You miss the walk ins. Why take an ad before the decisions? It will take 3 hours to show 3 fights for gods sake. I thought Dana said it would be back to normal with showing the prelims during the spare time.

David lost this already. Didnt look comfortable there at all

Hococop wrote: »
    haha imagine if the penn stevenson fight was on fox

Imagine if they drew Shogun/Hendo a few weeks ago O_o

David lost this already. Didnt look comfortable there at all

i dont know some fighters dont like to make eye contact

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Leo Dowling

I prefer the FOX production. Looking at spikey-haired gladiator man with cheesey music since I was about 24 and I'm 30 now. I'm loving the fact that it's being produced properly like a sport now.

if davis wins by decision i could see hendo getting the shot

Hococop wrote: »
    i dont know some fighters dont like to make eye contact

Not even the no eye contact. His full demeanor seems off somehow even compared to the Nog fight.
    Or im just making stuff up in my head :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Evans is looking very good here

Not even the no eye contact. His full demeanor seems off somehow even compared to the Nog fight.
    Or im just making stuff up in my head :pac:

watched it again i agree he looked uncomfortable

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

clearly evans round

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Denners.ie

Jesus Davis couldn't throw an apple not too mind a punch.

10 - 9 evans :(

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Evans looks more like he's hunting than Davis... The size of the event might be getting to Davis IMHO...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Davies looked very uncomfortable before the bell. And looked even more uncomfortable under side control.

• Advertisement

Davis doesn't look like he's settled yet whereas Rashad looks very comfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Lads think of it this way though: would ye rather see Rashad crushed in a random contender's fight or see his dreams crushed in the 1st round after over a year training & preparing for his dream fight?

When's the fight starting?

leggo wrote: »
    Lads think of it this way though: would ye rather see Rashad crushed in a random contender's fight or see his dreams crushed in the 1st round after over a year training & preparing for his dream fight?

wrong he will have another injury before the title fight but will miraculous recover for a title shot when Jones loses the title

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I've never been as bored watching UFC as tonight.

So it is a five rounder. Thank Christ.

agreed its not being the best

I'd love to see Jones humbled by Rashad. I like Rashad and would love to see him take Jones down a peg or two.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

If you saw this on a local card you'd be complaining about a mis-match by now...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

the 3 main fights have been sh@@e, roll on nick diaz, and at the end of the month hendo vs frankie (hendo to win , back it big boys)

Advertisement